Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - October 2024

Replies

• morenin
    morenin Posts: 137 Member
    I am pretty sick, going into week three of this, whatever it is. I thought it was a cold, but maybe it's the flu despite my flu shot? Except none of us have fever. Yep, the entire household has this plague now. Spouse and I had to skip the movie we had tickets to last night, we needed the sleep more! It's making it harder to eat well, because I am STARVING for some reason. Exercise is right out. I've gained five pounds, which does not make my little heart happy.
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,961 Member
    My cold has migrated south and turned into bronchitis. Rich is still unaffected. Did 2 covid tests 36 hours apart, both negative. So it's something else.
    -Mica
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 205 Member
    @Katmary71 I am away again this weigh day (Sunday). Should be back on track after that.
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 310 Member
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 263
    CW: 264
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 416 Member
    Rain, wind and cold. Hubby and I went and got our flu & covid shots. Now, we're just hanging out for the night.

Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be able to get outside for a little while.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,997 Member
    edited October 19
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    PLEASE WIEGH IN NOW:
    Reminder To Weigh In Tomorrow To The Following: @baodell17724 @865jessica @Digger61 @gemwolf110

@sleepygirl79 We just put your last weigh-in when you don't log in so I went ahead and logged it now.

Hi team! Super tired I'm headed to bed, have a great Saturday!
  • micaroo4
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 127.3
    CW: 131.1

Maintenance range: 127-133
    Weight gain VACATION
  • baodell17724
    baodell17724 Posts: 125 Member
    User Name: @baodell17724
    Weigh-in day: SATURDAY

Start W: 286.2 (6/1/24)
    Past W: 234.8
    Current W: 230.8 (That's what the scale has said 3x this morning; I suppose I did UNDEReat this past week)

- 4.0 lbs

• TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 261 Member
    @Cornanda Happy Anniversary!! :)

Good morning! Joe and I had a very nice anniversary day trip yesterday. The weather was perfect, and the changing colors in the North Georgia mountains were so beautiful. My foot died a little driving the twisting mountain roads, but it was also fun. Joe did well as long as he went super slow. We shared a funnel cake, and I bought some cute earrings and a pair of beautiful silver and turquoise bracelets I plan to give my best friend for Christmas. After we returned to town, we went to our favorite brewery for dinner, came home, and crashed. Today, we will take it easy. :)
  • 865jessica
    865jessica Posts: 125 Member
    Weigh in Day- Saturday
    PW-246
    CW-246.6
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,587 Member
    @morenin Are you thinking of going to the doctor's?

@micaroo4 Ugh, I'm sorry! I hope you get better soon.

@baodell17724 Congrats on the loss!

@TeresaW2024 That sounds really nice. Do you have any pictures you can share? I'm glad you had a nice time.

Hi all. My PT therapist said since my knee is doing so well if I continue not to have pain, the next session can be our last. Yay! I didn't make the soup last night, after PT we went to Sam's Club and ran some errands for my MIL so we just got something that could be made quickly from Sam's. Today, we are going to an Italian chalk art festival in Little Italy. It should be fun. I got a new portable camera (digicam) that I am itching to try out. I'll share some pics tomorrow!

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 212.3
    Today’s Weight: 210.0

I forgot to weigh myself first thing. It’s been a week. Class started any my old bichon was diagnosed with diabetes and have to give her 3 shots a day 8 hours apart. She’s also on eye drops as well. She is seeming to handle the shots and drops better now. Still miss squirmy.
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,111 Member
    @TeresaW2024 - Happy Anniversary to you! Your day out sounds nice.

@trooworld - Little Italy sounds fun. Can't wait to see your pics. Yes, I think I will do the protein veg during the week because I am enjoying losing for a change. I will try to make the chicken breast less dry and add a few new ideas of things to eat so I'm not grumpy. :)

@baodell17724 - Wow- great loss! Congrats!

@morenin @micaroo4 - Hope you feel better soon!

@gemwolf110 - good luck with the doggie shots- doesn't sound fun. Poor sweet baby!

Lisa

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 4,008 Member
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 217
    Today’s Weight: 214
  • morenin
    trooworld wrote: »
    @morenin Are you thinking of going to the doctor's?

I think this cold is turning into bronchitis or pneumonia, so going to the doctor Monday for an emergency appointment. This is throwing off a lot of scheduling, but I am getting sicker instead of better. I'm not moving much, and no exercise because it's becoming harder to breathe. My eating is pretty bad also, but I am trying to control the calories, for all the good it's doing.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,477 Member
    The October Week 4 Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, October 20th. Please join us for the Make Your Choice Challenge! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10925846/october-week-4-group-challenge-make-your-choice-challenge/p1?new=1

See you in the chat thread! Have a great week!
    Jessica :smile:
  • Katmary71
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    PLEASE WEIGH IN NOW
    : @megnolia82
    Reminder To Weigh In Tomorrow To The Following: @19shmoo69 @megnolila82 @sleepygirl79 @txcritter69 @laurelfit57 @morenin
  • Katmary71
    @19shmoo69 Prayers sent up for all of you.

@bethanie0825 Congratulations on being back in the 240s, woohoo!

@morenin Oh no going to the doctor's sounds like a smart idea I hope you're back feeling better and on track soon!

@gemwolf110 Your poor pup I hope it gets easier for you.

@trooworld That's great news on PT possibly being done soon! I look forward to seeing the Little Italy pics! I need to scroll back to see the soup recipe too!

@TeresaW2024 I love hearing you and Joe had a great anniversary. Sounds like some great jewelry finds too!

@DrewsAnna Oh yuck the cooler weather is nice but the bad weather stinks! I hope you aren't having any side effects from the vaccines.

@micaroo4 Oh no I hope you're feeling better soon!

@Cornanda Happy anniversary!

Hi team! Felt great to be back at work yesterday but I was pooped last night. I went to the farm this morning and harvested okra and tore out melon vines, went to check on my garden, and dropped plants off with my SIL and friend from the sale. I stocked up on groceries too as I'm in charge of a veggie platter at my parent's tomorrow and needed a bunch of other stuff. I'm planning on a bath and some reading after my dinner's ready. I've been doing good with diet for a change, it feels good! Have a great night and happy Sunday!
  • morenin
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    Too many health issues going with my family. We are in the ER again. Son had another seizure. So much going on.

Keeping your family in my prayers. I hope they can help.

• gemwolf110
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    Too many health issues going with my family. We are in the ER again. Son had another seizure. So much going on.

Sending prayers
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 416 Member
    @19shmoo69 I am sending out many hugs & prayers & healing thoughts for you and your family.

Well, it hasn't been a good day. I guess it might have been the injections, but I've been having a heck of a time today. I have spent the whole day in my bedroom because it is close to the bathroom. I hope I feel better tomorrow.
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 594 Member
    Starting Weight: 147.8
    Goal Weight: 140

Tracking📉: ✅
    Fruit 2🍉: ✅
    Veggies 5 🥦 : ✅
    Protein 90🍗: ✅
    Water 72 oz 💧 : ❌
    No snacking after 8: ❌
    Exercise 60 min👟: ✅

10/13: 147.8
    10/20:
    10/27:
    11/3:
    11/10:
    11/17:
    11/24:
    12/1:
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 318 Member
    @19shmoo69 prayers for you and your family.

Hi everyone. I have been absent for a while, doing just WI weekly. I had been traveling, then sick, then kids sick and my youngest entering high school has had me feeling like I am in school. 😵‍💫🤣

I will try to keep up from here. My WI have been about the same up and down a lbish for a while. I fell off the logging wagon, had too many carbs and no strength training. Motivation has been down the drain. Holding on by a string but holding on. I did log my breakfast, plan to work on my 10k steps. That’s about it here.

Wishing you all well.
  • micaroo4
    @19shmoo69 prayers for you and your family.
  • morenin
    username: morenin
    weigh-in day: Sunday

SW: 255
    PW: 214.7
    CW: 215.6
  • TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 261 Member
    @trooworld The only picture I took was a selfie of us in front of the lake, which I will post below. :) I’m glad you don’t have to continue with the PT and that your knee feels better. The chalk art festival does sound fun! Can’t wait to see the pics. :)

@gemwolf110 Sorry about your dog being diagnosed with diabetes. Do you have to do those shots from now on?

@morenin I hope your doctor can help you start to feel better soon. I learned the hard way years ago that pneumonia is nothing to play around with. Take care! <3

@19shmoo69 Prayers for you and your family! <3

@Katmary71 Sounds like you are having a good but busy weekend. As usual, huh? :)

Good morning! There's not much going on today other than church this morning. I need to figure out what we want to eat next week and put together a Walmart order for tomorrow. Am I the only one who hates figuring out what to eat every single day? :D

Here is a pic of me and Joe from our anniversary trip. :)

dhz20qkdslsc.jpg
  • gemwolf110
    @trooworld The only picture I took was a selfie of us in front of the lake, which I will post below. :) I’m glad you don’t have to continue with the PT and that your knee feels better. The chalk art festival does sound fun! Can’t wait to see the pics. :)

@gemwolf110 Sorry about your dog being diagnosed with diabetes. Do you have to do those shots from now on?

@morenin I hope your doctor can help you start to feel better soon. I learned the hard way years ago that pneumonia is nothing to play around with. Take care! <3

@19shmoo69 Prayers for you and your family! <3

@Katmary71 Sounds like you are having a good but busy weekend. As usual, huh? :)

Good morning! There's not much going on today other than church this morning. I need to figure out what we want to eat next week and put together a Walmart order for tomorrow. Am I the only one who hates figuring out what to eat every single day? :D

Here is a pic of me and Joe from our anniversary trip. :)

dhz20qkdslsc.jpg

Thanks! Yes now down to 2 shots a day for the rest of her life. She has eye drops too 2 that are temporary and one that is for the rest of her life.
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 288 Member
    Weigh In Sunday: October 20
    SW 175
    PW 168.6
    CW 169