Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - October 2024

167891012»

Replies

• micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,961 Member
    @morenin , if it was a real 8 pounds of fat, it would mean that you consumed 28K extra calories in 2 weeks. So not likely 8 pounds of fat. Still, that's not much of a comfort when you're looking at 8 pounds on the scale. Try to get plenty of fluids, lots of fruits and vegetables (good fiber), and good quality sleep. (((hugs)))
    -Mica
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,961 Member
    DISCUSSION QUESTION: How do you feel about your current weight and body image?

I've been at my goal weight for a few years, and I feel pretty good about my weight. As for my body image, well, I'm ageing. I've lost some height. I've lost some flexibility. I do what I can to slow the ravages of time, but I'm thankful enough just to stay healthy.

-Mica
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 542 Member
    Username: FushiaKat
    Weigh-In Tuesday
    SW: 245
    Maintenance Goal 135 - 140
    Weeks in maintenance 42 of 52

PW: 136.6
    CW: 135.4

I ordered 2 boxes of Sugar Free Peanut Brittle from See's Candy; I ate an entire box already and I'm saving the second one for closer to Halloween, I wanted a treat for myself. I love this candy.

I've watched lots of YouTube Videos of my Trike, so far only good reviews. I should know how to operate it before it gets here. So excited for that.

I'm feeling good but my doctor noticed that I have a low heart rate, and I have to take my blood pressure and monitor my heart rate and then go back in a month and share that data with her, it was only 46 when I saw her last week. I hope this in not going to be another health issue to deal with. I don't like any of the treatments, maybe there is a pill I can take to increase my heart rate.