Participant Updates

Options
1234568»

Replies

• caradae
    caradae Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    SUGGESTION ONLY: Keep one pair of jeans and/or one shirt of your biggest size. You will be amazed when you reach your goal and hold those up to your NEW BODY!!! :love:

That's an awesome suggestion. I'm keeping my size 20s so I never forget.
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Saw the dietician today .... she told me that my food diary looked great the only changes I need to make are 25 or more fiber grams, change my carbs to 150 g aday and up my protein to 80 g aday. Eat no less than 1300 cal a day. I am NOT eating enough calories at lunch and would be a good idea to have 4 eggwhites for breakfast instead of 3. I also need to change my exercise to 2 days strength, 2 days cardio and 2 days use my walk away the pounds video.

Lisa you are doing great, don't worry about your scales, hows your clothes feeling?

thanks Margie...I wanted to make sure I was getting enough of the right things. My clothes ..... some are feeling a LOT looser I should get rid of those, some are fitting a lot better. That pair of "skinny jeans" I'm still not comfortable wearing I get a "muffin top" when I put them on LOL. So, am I not comfortable wearing them because they REALLY do fit and I'm just used to wearing pants and jeans that are so loose?????? :laugh: :laugh: I'm not big on change but I'm getting better :bigsmile: My TOPS group is having a fundraiser yard sale on Nov 9 I am going through my closet and getting rid of ALL those "fat clothes" and what doesn't sale will go to Goodwill or the Collation for battered women or both, we haven't voted on where that stuff is going yet. BUT those "fat clothes" are NOT coming home with me :bigsmile:

Great attitude, at least you can get the skinny jeans on, I have several pair and the same goes for me, muffin top but I will be wearing them next winter that's for sure, lol
  • margieparkins
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I've been trying to lose weight and diet for years but still nothing much changed. Because I either almost eat nothing for days and it indeed came back where I was quickly once I started eating normally, or I rewarded myself big meals at midnight when I feel stressful.
    I hate keep trying like this for years. Time to get some real results!

Thanks Caradae open this group.

Let's get to our goal together.

Stay focus on the group and you will be amazed how much that helps, have faith in your self
  • lisamac62
    lisamac62 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,
    I have an upper respiratory infection. I tried to exercise this morning and felt like I was going to cough up a lung sick
    I am so sorry but I'm going to have to leave the group for October. I hope you will invite me back for November.
    Good luck to everyone.
  • margieparkins
    Options
    Good morning everyone,
    I have an upper respiratory infection. I tried to exercise this morning and felt like I was going to cough up a lung sick
    I am so sorry but I'm going to have to leave the group for October. I hope you will invite me back for November.
    Good luck to everyone.

even if your not exercising, I bet you walk around and do dishes or walk to the toilet or shower, you are still moving, hope you get better but i am very sure you dont have to leave the group, the mini challenges are not compulsary!!!
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    SUGGESTION ONLY: Keep one pair of jeans and/or one shirt of your biggest size. You will be amazed when you reach your goal and hold those up to your NEW BODY!!! :love:

That's an awesome suggestion. I'm keeping my size 20s so I never forget.

I have a size 24 pants and a size 3x shirt to put on when I lose all my weight. I just went through my undie's draw and was shocked at how big some of my panties were and even the bra's. I never want to go back to those sizes again.
  • lisamac62
    lisamac62 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Feeling so much better.. I exercised this morning for 20 minutes felt sooooo goood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope everyone is having a great Saturday
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Feeling so much better.. I exercised this morning for 20 minutes felt sooooo goood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope everyone is having a great Saturday

Glad to hear it!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    [/quote]

I have a size 24 pants and a size 3x shirt to put on when I lose all my weight. I just went through my undie's draw and was shocked at how big some of my panties were and even the bra's. I never want to go back to those sizes again.
    [/quote]

:bigsmile: FUNNY!!! :bigsmile:
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I kept a size 24 pants and 3x top also. Undies are getting huge.
    Hard to keep them on when walking! My bras are taken as far as they go! LOL!
    I am trying to toss clothing after each weigh day!
    Its so good to see people here that have actual weight to lose.
    I love hearing all your successes!
    Are you all at least 1200 calories or above?
  • Jagreene62
    Options

Yes, I'm still set for 1200 per day. I actually looked at the 'reports' section today to see what I was average on all topics. But, the calories are anywhere from 1000-1500 a day (including the exercise calories). :drinker:
  • margieparkins
    Options

I am on 1200 a day, I choose not to eat back my burn calories
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Woot! We made it to the end again.

I feel like a little Queen. Sing along if you know the tune: :happy:

"We are the champions, my friends. And we'll keep on tracking to the end.

We are the Champions. We are the Champions.

Yes, we are losers, 'cause we are the champions... of the challenge."
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    It's hard to believe that another month has gone by.

This month I lost 13.4 pounds in the challenge. Thank you all for your support. Most of all, thank you, caradae, for sponsoring this event.
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    It's hard to believe that another month has gone by.

This month I lost 13.4 pounds in the challenge. Thank you all for your support. Most of all, thank you, caradae, for sponsoring this event.

OMG!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!! :drinker:
    I was able to lose 4 and was happy, happy, happy for that, but YOU.....You are the QUEEN (well I can't tell, could be KING :blushing: ) for sure!!! :flowerforyou:
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Update: After the month long challenge, I've lost a total of 5.2 lbs.- Very happy as weight has been slowing down of late. Have been walking ~3+ miles daily pretty much since I got my Fitbit in July, but truly doubt I'm gaining calf muscles, lol
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thank you Caradae for creating this challenge! I am down 9.5 lbs the month of October. Your challenge has really helped me get back on track. I needed the accountability. I am really looking forward to the November and December challenges. I think it will help me stay on plan during the holidays.

Congratulations to everyone that completed October's challenge!
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Thank you Caradae for creating this challenge! I am down 9.5 lbs the month of October. Your challenge has really helped me get back on track. I needed the accountability. I am really looking forward to the November and December challenges. I think it will help me stay on plan during the holidays.

Congratulations to everyone that completed October's challenge!

Awesome Results!! :flowerforyou: Ditto to the rest of your comment too!! So ready to keep this going!! :bigsmile:
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    I am so Happy for all of you! Such great losses!
    I lost exactly 5lbs. Which is awesome for haveing a thyroid that isnt working correctly!
    I am looking forward to next month!
    I pretty much am not eating on thanksgiving right now. That's my plan any way.
    Which should be easy since my kids all live out of state!
    I have two grand babies coming first weeks of January. And I want to look a
    lot slimmer. But will settle for anything right now!
    If I could lose another 10 before Jan 1st?? Oh I will be happy!
    Again, Thank you Caradae for doing this challenge and keeping me in line! LOL!