December 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• Pang29pang
    Pang29pang Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    @ Pang29pang ~ Thank you I guess I didn't read back far enough to find that 1st post.

@bunbu ~ Thank you also, blocked and deleted it.

Wow this thread goes so fast I can't always keep up...and my apologies once again for a stupid question on here. I am such a noob sometimes.
    this thread does move fast...i agree with you lol
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    December:
    GOAL: 175
    1st: 1.36 miles
    2nd: 3.35 miles
    3rd: 17.82 miles ( 4.32 /13.5 spin bike)
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    Added 4.6 miles on the treadmill tonight

rI85m5.png
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Nice ride this afternoon. 20.25 miles after work with hubby @ 18 mph average :)
    I'm hoping to get a ride in tomorrow morning or at least get to spinning, but my legs feel heavy.

I know I'm half way to my goal, but I only have next week before my time is up for December :(

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    @CECI_O_K Happy Birthday!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I'll be joining you there in February. :happy:

@dcmat I kinda feel sorry for Mother Nature. :laugh:
    KAR328 - LOL! But they couldn't have been waiting for you! You're not a 'turtle' anymore! :happy:

You remembered. That made me smile. :blushing: Nice to see I'm in the green. Fitbit Flex has a new lime green band and I'm anxiously waiting for mine to show up in the mail. It'll be a nice reminder to stay in the green.

A couple of the buzzards are on the neighbor's roof across the street. I'm about to walk to my mailbox. This could be fun. If I end up running for my life, I'm logging the distance. :bigsmile:

I'm definitely logging that distance too kar328. :laugh:

@wheresmycoffee Hey, don't feel stupid. :flowerforyou: I saw the message and deleted it because I didn't recognize the screen name. It wasn't til I was catching up here I figured out it might be spam. :blushing: Just call it naive....sounds more charming than clueless. :laugh:

So, even with a long work day I added 4.25 miles today. :bigsmile: December total 18.25 miles

exercise.png
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Rolled past my goal but will keep moving till my surgery!
    Yesterda was 12.35 miles & today was 13.20 miles.

exercise.png

Good luck on your surgery! I'm scheduled for a minor one the 12th!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,429 Member
    Options
    Walked 3.07 miles
    Rode the recumbent for 13.12 miles

exercise.png

Today was a good day. Tomorrow is a pot-luck lunch at work. So it begins!!

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

Chris
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Every runner should take a look at this: 25 worst questions to ask a runner. Runner's World article.

http://www.runnersworld.com/photos/the-25-worst-questions-to-ask-a-runner-and-1-pick-up-line-that-never-works

I've been ask a few of those... never really know what to answer, while staying polite. :explode:
    LOVED THIS!!!!! :heart::heart: And LMAO at many of them too!! :laugh::laugh:

And there have been a few occasions where my answer to "Do you need a ride?" would be extremely* conflicted. :bigsmile:

Dave
  • darkrider42
    Options
    1 mile run for me (run streak day 7 too!)
    Dec total: 9/50 miles :)
    Fantastic!! I love seeing so many of you moving every day!

But that being said.....it is* still okay to take rest days if you need them though...:flowerforyou: ...or to switch up the activities and do something different now and then. :smile: I'd sure hate to see anyone getting injured from not listening when their bodies are screaming for a break.

Dave
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have what I suspect is a very stupid question.:blushing: I haven't been a member of MFP long, and only a member of this group for a short time. I got a weird message in my box tonight. This is the message:

"Hey, how are you doing? I saw you in group members to my group! I'm just messaging you to let you know a place like this group is uglworkouts.com, just letting you know so you can check it out and maybe join. They offer a lot more than this site and if you do join please add me as a friend on there! :) Just check it out and let me know! "

Is this a spam message? Should I block the sender?:huh: I saw where people were talking about a spam message earlier on this thread but I am not sure if that is what this is?

I am not trying to be stupid here, just unsure what to do with it. :embarassed:

Thanks

YES!! That is the spam message we were referring to! And thank you for the copy of the text! :drinker:

Don't delete it just yet, but go ahead and block the user if you'd like. I assume it was from the same person as the rest of us....we can't say the name publicly, but the "initials" are JMP, right?

Thank you!!! :)
    Dave
  • darkrider42
    Options
    @ Pang29pang ~ Thank you I guess I didn't read back far enough to find that 1st post.

@bunbu ~ Thank you also, blocked and deleted it.

Wow this thread goes so fast I can't always keep up...and my apologies once again for a stupid question on here. I am such a noob sometimes.
    First of all, that was NOT a stupid question. Secondly, we watch out for each other and help each other in this group. Anytime* you have a question, let it fly! :flowerforyou:

Dave
  • darkrider42
    Options
    =======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

http://www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

Congrats to VHUBER for screaming to her GOAL!!!! (Short month due to upcoming surgery and we all wish you well. :flowerforyou:) It's all Bonus Miles from here on out! :drinker::drinker::drinker:

Dave
  • darkrider42
    Options
    We're about to close our our VERY FIRST THREAD in our shiny, new Group here!! :bigsmile: I trust it will be easier for everyone to find the new Parts now too! Just go to the Group's home page and scroll down to find the new one just like you did this one.

Dave
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding another 4 miles today..

exercise.png
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    12/1: running 4.18km
    12/3: running 3.49km
    12/5: rowing 7.263km

total: 14.933km
    left: 60.067km

exercise.png
  • jordiske
    jordiske Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    December 4th: did 6,3kms in total
    Couldn't workout today :(

zytfp1.png
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    5 Dec 2.6 miles

Plus 9.5 hours on my feet at work - busy day no stopping:yawn:

exercise.png
  • shali69
    Options
    This is my first time! I may be shooting high by I want to reach 100 Km!

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.