December 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• 319Sara
    319Sara Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Had the flu over the weekend, but today I managed 3.4 miles so my total for December is 54.3, a little over my updated goal of 50. Hurray for me on my first month in the challenge!

exercise.png
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    So another year done. Was meant to take it easy after last year, but ended up beating it by 250 miles. So 15,002 cycling miles in the bag, or 421734 calories. Lifetime distance now up to 81,000 miles.

It all starts again tomorrow!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to break 125 even though it is still significantly under my original goal. Note to self: smaller goals in December in the future.

exercise.png
  • itsfruitcake
    itsfruitcake Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Haha I've boarded the GOAL TRAIN... next stop: WE'LL NEVER STOP!!! :laugh:
  • trisikkha
    trisikkha Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm super far behind on my logging!

I can't currently update my ticker (on a different computer right now), but I'm up to 17.2/20. I'd had a 2 mile walk planned today, but will need to extend it to 2.8 to hit my 20.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    =======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

http://www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

Had the flu over the weekend, but today I managed 3.4 miles so my total for December is 54.3, a little over my updated goal of 50. Hurray for me on my first month in the challenge!
    319SARA - CONGRATS on making your revised GOAL!! :smile::drinker:

DCMAT - Incredible stats! You are a machine.

ITSFRUITCAKE - I like that about the goal train never stopping! :)
  • Rief3
    Rief3 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    12/30 & 12/31 = 7.95 miles
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    Cool, thanks, I'm in! :) There sure are a lot of "Karens" so far...50%...we're outnumbered! lol :bigsmile:

Dave

3 Karens and a Kari. So far :happy:

My OCD with numbers made me do 4 miles today to end with 75.

exercise.png
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    12/31 - 4K
    TOTAL 56 K

Well I'm disappointed to say that I didn't meet goal this month and my 2013 totals are actually down from 2012 (especially running). So 2014 is going to be a record year for me with higher totals than ever!!! Thanks to Dave and everyone who keeps this challenge going, you guys all rock! See you in January!!!
  • kathuggs
    kathuggs Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    (12/31) 2.04 Miles

December Total: 34.87 miles

Sigh. Missed my goal. I'm still very proud of what I did. 50 for January it is!

exercise.png
  • sunflower9194
    sunflower9194 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Add 3 more the past few days for a total of 55.1! Phew, that was close. The LilySlim ticker won't let me go over my mileage though.

4Nbrm5.png
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    12/31 - .96 miles walked

Total Miles for December: 75.15

exercise.png
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 134 as of yesterday. I might go for a walk this afternoon and have some dancing planned for tonight. Happy New Year!!! :drinker:

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    15.85 miles today even with a flat 5 miles out from my office....luckily one of my clients was visiting her house/projects and brought me back to her current house and let me borrow her bike to finish my ride back to the office so i could make my 100 miles for december....soooo drumroll please, with many obstacles including flat tire, sick kid and being alone at the office last week i was able to complete

102.03 out of 100 miles in december......

happy new year *kitten* movers...
  • Jennymcwb
    Jennymcwb Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I missed my goal due to an injury, but am happy with 57.5, still better than nothing. As I was walking on the snow mobile trails along with some bush whacking, I had the opportunity to reflect on the year. It is great to have the energy and ability to enjoy the outdoors year round, I am looking forward to 2014. Thank you for the kick in the @Ss that this challenge provides monthly.

Happy New Year all.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

29-Dec 3.07
    31-Dec 3.08

Total for month= 57.5 Goal = 100

exercise.png
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Fitbit says 7.08 miles - that's the 100 mile mark broken through :D

exercise.png
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Clearly this month was pretty lousy - 59.3/100 miles done. January has to be better!!
  • Kaplat
    Kaplat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Add 3 more the past few days for a total of 55.1! Phew, that was close. The LilySlim ticker won't let me go over my mileage though.

4Nbrm5.png

Yes I found that with Lilyslim too so I'm back to TickerFactory for January - I like to see the kms adding up, especially those over my goal!
  • Rindy12
    Rindy12 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Today walked 2.5 miles

Total for December 120 out of 120

exercise.png
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    ... sorry for lack of posting this month, life was crazy there for a while but hopefully it has all settled down now! Finished the month on 88 miles (well outside my target for this month but strangely enough I am not surprised). Well done to everyone for their efforts this month (and this year ...)

Happy New Year to everyone, and thanks for the challenges this year, they certainly kept me going. Looking forward to the challenges to come!

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.