December 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Considering just how poorly I've been this month I really didn't think I was going to make my goal....but I have just scraped in over the line

Hope everyone has had an amazing Christmas :happy:

exercise.png
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Few more miles to add to help get us to 300K!

exercise.png
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Considering just how poorly I've been this month I really didn't think I was going to make my goal....but I have just scraped in over the line

Hope everyone has had an amazing Christmas :happy:

exercise.png

Awesome job!
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Appointments and such. Wound up with a very short walk.

12/29 - 2.5 miles walking
    12/30 - 1.0 miles walking

Total: 206.5 miles

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,851 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

Monday 12/30

(Exercise bike 26.38 miles & walk 2.0 miles)

**total 28.38 miles for today

***726.78 miles done....REACHED AND BEAT GOAL....:happy:
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    12/30 - .96 miles walked

exercise.png
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Ran 5K on the treadmill and then did a brisk walk for a total of 3.8 miles. Not as much as I had hoped....wanted to do the bike too, but I do still have two more days to get the remaining 9.8 miles for goal. And I probably should be careful not to overdo it as my hip is still healing. It's getting better every day though and I'm almost walking completely normally again. :)

Dave

Definitely don't overdo it! Be bad to strain it and set yourself back further.
    Definitely...and thank you. I now suspect that whatever I did was worse than just a strain or pull now though. I've noticed a fair amount of bruising that appeared in the last day or so meaning that there must have been some tearing that resulted in bleeding. :ohwell: But it is feeling better and didn't affect my run hardly at all last night.

Dave

Ouch! Sounds like you're already doing this, but just listen to your body. It will let you know PDQ if it's not happy with what you're doing.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Got in 10 miles on the bike this evening. Wanted the TM but hubby wanted to walk again so if he will workout with me I will give up that machine. Thought about using the elliptical but that may have been pulling my stitches abit. The bike was good!!!

exercise.png
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    12/25 - 2.70 miles
    12/25 - 6.35 miles
    12/30 - 2.70 miles

exercise.png
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    3 mile run
    1 mile walk

exercise.png
  • Whereismycoffee
    Whereismycoffee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Almost there, gonna finish up tomorrow, but just in case... here is my update.

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Took a chilly walk this morning with some light snow flurries. Temps are dropping tonight so I may not be brave enough to try tomorrow. Still have the treadmill though. :bigsmile:

Added 5 miles today. GOAL!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: And one more day to add a few bonus miles anyway.

December total 125 miles

exercise.png

Hey Speedy...you had a great month anyway even if you are a few miles under. Enjoy your daughter's birthday. They get harder to celebrate as they get older. (At 20 and 23, I now have to share my daughters' birthdays with school, boyfriends and other distractions)

Great job everyone! :drinker: Even if you didn't quite get to goal, you still were moving. And for those of you recovering from illness, injury or surgeries, WOW! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I am impressed that you are back and moving, even if it is a bit carefully for now. :flowerforyou: I really do look to this group for inspiration when I just know I can't move today. If you all can keep going, then I should be able to get my own @$$ in gear. Thanks! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Senneth12
    Options
    Goal: two miles
    12-27: 0.25 mile
    12-28: 0.25 mile
    12-29: 0.5 mile
    12-30: 0.5 mile
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    12.26 miles biking tonight

86.18/100miles complete.

I'll finish at lunch tomorrow.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Since there are so many of us using fitbits, why don't we start an @ss-mover fitbit group? It shouldn't be that hard and it doesn't take any extra tracking work. What do you think?

Would this be in addition to/a subpart of/instead of this group?
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Got in 10 miles on the bike this evening. Wanted the TM but hubby wanted to walk again so if he will workout with me I will give up that machine. Thought about using the elliptical but that may have been pulling my stitches abit. The bike was good!!!

Your determination is inspiring!
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    got in a 1 mile walk on the treadmill and 15.2 miles in spinning

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    I was determined to "Git 'er Done" tonight. I ran my treadmill 5K and stationary biked for a combined total of 10.1 miles to put me just over goal with a day left to go! I'm also happy that I have managed a 6 day streak of both getting to the gym and running. Still planning to go tomorrow for a full 7 days and to get some of my very favorite BONUS MILES! :drinker:

Oh and of course I was also happy that my Fitbit did it's thing to tell me I hit my step goal for tonight as I was walking out of the gym.

Things are looking up. Now if my stupid scale would give me a little good news once in a while. :ohwell:
    Dave

rI85m6.png
  • lciasullo
    Options
    Well, I made last month's goal, lol. I'm not sure I can make it with one day left. Let's see what I can do tomorrow!

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.