Check in....

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Hey ya'll!

I don't know if everyone wants to or not... But are we checking in after completion of each day??? If so, Day 4 done for me!!! If not.... :blushing: LOL.

Replies

• laurzishot
    Options
    I think that's a great idea! That way we have to complete or we'll feel bad making excuses to everyone on Mfp!:P off to go shred!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Day 6 DoNE! Wow, today seemed so much harder. I don't know if it's because I'm pushing harder, or what. But sheesh, I'm SWEATING, and had a very hard time pushing through. But, I did! Another day done, 4 more, and on to level 2!
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    Just joined the group and I just finished day 2 today! I love the idea of checking in!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Good job!!! Let's stick with it and do this together!
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Day 11, done! Level 2 is hard!!!
  • inuta
    inuta Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sweating....
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Check in for me, finished day 17 today! I did level three, whew, killer.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Day 7 DONE! WOO! 3 more workouts and I'm done with level 1!!
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2 of Level 1 today! Felling amazing! Going to try to get in an extra workout sometime this week to get myself caught up for the month!
  • StarflowerST
    StarflowerST Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 2! I'm passing on the cardio that has you jumping. I'm grapevining instead! LOL My calves burn so bad!! :D
  • ChantelZf
    ChantelZf Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of level 1 I made it all the way through this time at least, I can do so much better though... Finding it difficult to get back into the swing of things but this is a good start.
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    Day three level one done!
  • Lola824
    Lola824 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am planning on doing level one through December, finished day 6 today, I am planning on one level a month finishing level 3 at the end of Feb. I also go to the gym so I will break from the 30 day shred on those days. We will see how it goes :)
  • BeautifullymeForever
    Options
    Day 3 finished on to day 4 :)
  • BeautifullymeForever
    Options
    I am planning on doing level one through December, finished day 6 today, I am planning on one level a month finishing level 3 at the end of Feb. I also go to the gym so I will break from the 30 day shred on those days. We will see how it goes :)
    that is what I plan on doing level 1=30 days level 2 next 30 days then finishing level 3 last 30
  • ChantelZf
    ChantelZf Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Half assed my way through day three. Uhhg just not feeling it today.
  • healthierregan
    healthierregan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Finished day 4! I've been doubling up by doing level 2 and level 3 each day. I am also going to try to throw in banish fat boost metabolism a couple days a week. Good job everyone and keep up the good work!
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Day 12, done.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    And done! Day 8 :) woo!

Today was harder/easier. It was getting easier, so I was able to push harder. I had been dropping one weight on the anterior raises. Today I did both of them both times. Minus like 3 lifts.

Oh, and every time I watch this, I just want to yell "cheater Cheater!" at Natalie!
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Day 18 done. I was able to do a few of the walking plank moves from level three without dropping to my knees, so that's progress! By a few, I mean probably, like, three, before I had to go to my knees, but still! haha