Check in....

Options

Replies

• jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Day 24 done! I still can't do a push up to save my life. I'm able to actually hold the planks for the full time now without dropping to me knees for a beat, though I'm still doing the modified mountain climbers.

Good for you!! I'm only doing pushups like half the time with the walking push ups. And the plank twist, I'm doing a couple, then holding it for about 30 sec then doing the last few...

And, today was so awful, I actually did the v flys? with OUT weights. ya.

ETA: Good for you for sticking with it! 6 more days and you're done!
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I really struggled with the v flys too, so I don't blame you! Glad to be done with those for now. And yes, 6 more days! I've enjoyed it but am also kind of ready to be done, getting a little boring. But that's partially my fault for jumping to level three early.
  • ne11ie25
    Options
    Hi I'm new! I started 10 days ago moved onto level 2 3 days ago bit early (mistake! It's so much harder lol!) day 10 done and I'm now dying on the couch! Great idea to be able to check in thanks!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Hi I'm new! I started 10 days ago moved onto level 2 3 days ago bit early (mistake! It's so much harder lol!) day 10 done and I'm now dying on the couch! Great idea to be able to check in thanks!
    Ha, I did too! I did level 1 so many times I was sick of it. So I only did 7 days. And now.. Woooooweeee! It's rough! LOL. So glad for the accountability though! I think we're on the same day? (Lv2 Day 3 finished today)
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow. How the heck do you do 2 work outs a day? I can barely do 1. LOL. I had to skip yesterdays. I had a migraine, and there was no way I was doing that. ;( Oh well. I'll do it today, and get back to it.

I work midnights so I do one in the morning when I get off work and one in the evening a few hours after I wake up, so it feels like I'm doing them two different days.

Well, that'd make sense. I have a hard time doing 1 though LOL. Trying to push through level 2... Today will be day 3.

I have a desk job too so I'm pretty sedentary. I actually like working out twice a day, makes me feel more active. :laugh:
  • colortheworld
    Options
    Going to be finishing level 2 in the morning!!! Can't wait. Although I might double up levels 2 & 3 a few days, I'm not quite where I'd like to be with level 2, have to take too many breaks still.

When I'm finished with level 3 I'm going back and doing level 1 for a day just to see if it seems easy then. :laugh:
  • ne11ie25
    Options
    Day 11 level 2 day 4 done its not getting easier even following Anita the military raises and v squats are killing me! jbuc07 think we are on same day hope you got on ok with it today!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Level 2 day 4 done!

The v raises are getting easier. I pushed through with weights the first round, but still had to drop them the 2nd. My abs are starting to hurt now. :laugh: So maybe that's a good thing. It's like I can feel them working now. Hmmmmmmmm........ Maybe I can start seeing results now??????????
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    ok, I should have done day 2 level 1 at lunch today, but I'm just having one of those days where I'm feeling down. I will do day 2 when I get home tonight...but I'm just having a really hard time today. :(
  • StarflowerST
    StarflowerST Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 completed. I refuse to do one more jumping jack. They really hurt my knees and calves. I don't get it either. I can run, but can't do jumping jacks?

Hm... Maybe it's the way your are jumping? I tend to jump on the balls of my feet instead of flat footed. But, I know that when I first started, I had a hard time with the jump rope. Jacks were fine, but the jump rope hurt my shins. I just use some Bengay, Ibuprofen, and push through. LOL
    ETA: Make sure you're drinking enough water though! That's probably the most important. (For me)

I jump on the balls, yep. Now I'm reaching to the left with my right arm across my body and pushing my right leg out at and angle; same cardio just a different move and no more achy knees. It's amazing. I did jj's all the time in elementary school. . . 35 years ago LOL

Day 8 complete! Level 2 coming up on Friday!
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    I had a bad day today and wussed out of my workout :( I'll be doing it twice tomorrow to make up for it!
  • colortheworld
    Options
    Ready for Level Three starting tomorrow!!! Once it's done I'm taking a weekend off and then starting Ripped in 30.
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    Level 1 day 2 completed last night at 9:00 pm! Day 3 at lunch today!
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Ended up doing day 25 last night and day 26 this morning.
  • StarflowerST
    StarflowerST Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 9 finished!
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    Day 3...Done!
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • ne11ie25
    Options
    Wow you people doing 2 in one day I salute you! Just done day 12 not getting easier arg!! Looked at my before pic again earlier to motivate myself - well done everyone still going! X
  • jbuc07
    Options
    I did shred it with weights today. I'll go back to the regular shred tomorrow. I'm thinking I'm going to do this when the shred is over. (Do shred it with weights). It was fun, and went very quick!
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    I did shred it with weights today. I'll go back to the regular shred tomorrow. I'm thinking I'm going to do this when the shred is over. (Do shred it with weights). It was fun, and went very quick!

Oh I actually didn't like that one all that much, but that's awesome that you were into it! I like No More Trouble Zones a lot.