Check in....

Options

Replies

• StarflowerST
    StarflowerST Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 3 finished. My calves still burn so bad. I jogged in place during jumping jacks, making sure my heels hit the ground every time. Yeouch!
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've been working both jobs all week so far so my day 2 level 1 will be tomorrow.
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    Day 4- done!! Not as tired as I was after days 1 and 2 but still definitely hard for me!
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Complete! Day 4 will happen this afternoon! I LOVE how quickly I am already seeing physical changes. Clean Eating + 30DS + Turbofire!
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Day 19 down! I FINALLY saw some movement on the scale today. Only half a pound, but still! Yay!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Woo! Glad to see your scale is moving! Congrats on sticking with it!!!

Just finished day 9, one more day...... *squeal* I'm a little nervous for measurements. I had *big* expectations... (uhm, anyone else see all the AHMAZING success stories here????)

Anyway. 1 more day, then it's on to level 2. Who else is checking/posting their measurements?
  • StarflowerST
    Options
    Day 4 completed first thing this morning!
  • KirbyT16
    Options
    Day 5 done!
  • inuta
    inuta Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Started level 2 today...wow am drenched I sweat! Guys am so determined to what comes out of this! Lets keep encouraging each other:bigsmile:
  • rjdunn87
    Options

Just finished day 9, one more day...... *squeal* I'm a little nervous for measurements. I had *big* expectations... (uhm, anyone else see all the AHMAZING success stories here????)

Anyway. 1 more day, then it's on to level 2. Who else is checking/posting their measurements?

I'm going to take new measurements tomorrow, I can definitely post them! Today was day 20. Yay.
  • StarflowerST
    Options
    Woot! Day 5. I've been walking for 2.2 miles with a friend in addition, but it got cold in Houston! Crazy! So I wimped out and burned more calories inside with Vinyasa Yoga. I really like this program.
  • jbuc07
    Options

I'm going to take new measurements tomorrow, I can definitely post them! Today was day 20. Yay.

I just posted mine from day 10. The only measurement to go down was my waist. Everything else went up! :( I took pictures though, and *I* can see some results. So that's good. Hoping the next 10 days brings BETTER results.
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    I'm sure you will! I actually gained a few pounds during the first two weeks or so. I chalked it up to water retention and not paying enough attention to what I was eating. Now that I'm counting calories more religiously, the scale is starting to drop, but barely. I can see a difference though and that's all that matters!
  • StarflowerST
    Options
    I'm sure you will! I actually gained a few pounds during the first two weeks or so. I chalked it up to water retention and not paying enough attention to what I was eating. Now that I'm counting calories more religiously, the scale is starting to drop, but barely. I can see a difference though and that's all that matters!

I know I tend to turn it to muscle instead of just losing the extra weight. It's just my build, though. Do you think you might doing that?
  • rjdunn87
    Options

I know I tend to turn it to muscle instead of just losing the extra weight. It's just my build, though. Do you think you might doing that?

I may have been. I've never done any kind of strength training before, so all of this was new to my body and I'm kind of in the learning curve phase of how my body will react to different things, haha. But yeah, I think it was probably a combination of gaining muscle and water retention.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Hey all. Confession... I skipped today's workout. I had so much going on today. Had company for dinner. Finally got everything cleaned up and I'm tired! I spent about an hour and a half at walmart shopping. Ended up with 2 carts. So I counted an hour of slow paced walking. All in all it's been a very busy day! Who ever commented about muscle.. I sure hope that's me!!! I feel better. I think I look slightly less "flabby"... I'm going to spend the next 10 days working on getting extra water.

Glad to see ya'll commenting, and helping each other through. I know I really enjoy/use the encouragement!!
  • KirbyT16
    Options
    I am so tired but I am going to get off my butt and go do the workout! lol Wish me luck!
  • Lola824
    Lola824 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I got another day in of level 1...yay me! I have trouble with the jumping jacks, but its getting better!
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Checking in! Day 21 done. So close! I took some measurements today before I did the shred, so as promised here's where I am so far:

Starting date 11/18 Today 12/7
    185 lbs 182
    Arms: 14" 13"
    Thighs: 25.25" 24.5"
    Bust: 42.5" 40.75"
    Waist: 37" 34.75"
    Hips: 42.5" 41"
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Checking in! Day 21 done. So close! I took some measurements today before I did the shred, so as promised here's where I am so far:

Starting date 11/18 Today 12/7
    185 lbs 182
    Arms: 14" 13"
    Thighs: 25.25" 24.5"
    Bust: 42.5" 40.75"
    Waist: 37" 34.75"
    Hips: 42.5" 41"

That is GREAT!!!! Congratulations! I really hope my measurements start going down!!! Those are great results!