Check in....

Options

Replies

• rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Checking in! Day 21 done. So close! I took some measurements today before I did the shred, so as promised here's where I am so far:

Starting date 11/18 Today 12/7
    185 lbs 182
    Arms: 14" 13"
    Thighs: 25.25" 24.5"
    Bust: 42.5" 40.75"
    Waist: 37" 34.75"
    Hips: 42.5" 41"

That is GREAT!!!! Congratulations! I really hope my measurements start going down!!! Those are great results!

Thank you! I'm really excited, can't wait to see where they are in another ten days!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. Day 1 of Level 2... Done! That was rough!!!
  • rjdunn87
    Options

I HATED level 2, haha. Good job for finishing today! I actually moved on to level 3 early because I just hated it so much!
  • jbuc07
    Options

I HATED level 2, haha. Good job for finishing today! I actually moved on to level 3 early because I just hated it so much!

It's rough. I have NO upper body strength. You'd think after 4 kids I would.... Nope. None. LOL. So, it's those v-flys that hurt. Ok. pretty much all of the arm moves hurt... LOL.
    As bad as it is... I'm SO glad to finally be out of level 1.
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Day 22 done! I forced myself to do 5 of the 7 circuits in No More Trouble Zones afterwards… whew
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm up to day 16. Missed today's (Sunday) workout, so I'm doing two rounds tomorrow, one morning one evening.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Wow. How the heck do you do 2 work outs a day? I can barely do 1. LOL. I had to skip yesterdays. I had a migraine, and there was no way I was doing that. ;( Oh well. I'll do it today, and get back to it.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2 done. This level is NO JOKE!! I'm sweating, I was out of breath the whole time. Sheesh. Level one, I only really got out of breath during cardio. This level is rough. I took yesterday off, probably a good thing.. LOL. My backside was still sore today.

How's everyone else?
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Day 23 done, level 3. I did the first level of Ripped in 30 afterwards.

I know, I've already said this a million times but I really hated level 2. Level 3 isn't necessarily easier, but I think it's more fun at least!
  • StarflowerST
    StarflowerST Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lounged on Saturday. Day 6 on Sunday, Day 7 completed with my 2 mile walk today :)
  • StarflowerST
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Since it's been about a week since I did day 1, I am starting over and saying today was day 1 level 1 again!
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    finished level one day one today ! :D
  • ChantelZf
    ChantelZf Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welp, I'm sorry. I've been neglectful of the challenge. Its been a busy few days and stressful too. I'm going to better as soon as I can though!
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow. How the heck do you do 2 work outs a day? I can barely do 1. LOL. I had to skip yesterdays. I had a migraine, and there was no way I was doing that. ;( Oh well. I'll do it today, and get back to it.

I work midnights so I do one in the morning when I get off work and one in the evening a few hours after I wake up, so it feels like I'm doing them two different days.
  • StarflowerST
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 completed. I refuse to do one more jumping jack. They really hurt my knees and calves. I don't get it either. I can run, but can't do jumping jacks?
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 completed. I refuse to do one more jumping jack. They really hurt my knees and calves. I don't get it either. I can run, but can't do jumping jacks?

Hm... Maybe it's the way your are jumping? I tend to jump on the balls of my feet instead of flat footed. But, I know that when I first started, I had a hard time with the jump rope. Jacks were fine, but the jump rope hurt my shins. I just use some Bengay, Ibuprofen, and push through. LOL
    ETA: Make sure you're drinking enough water though! That's probably the most important. (For me)
  • jbuc07
    Options

I work midnights so I do one in the morning when I get off work and one in the evening a few hours after I wake up, so it feels like I'm doing them two different days.

Well, that'd make sense. I have a hard time doing 1 though LOL. Trying to push through level 2... Today will be day 3.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Oh my goodness... Alright. Level 2, day 3 done! This level is no JOKE. I'll probably only do 9 days instead of 10. To keep on with my schedule.

How's everyone else today?
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Day 24 done! I still can't do a push up to save my life. I'm able to actually hold the planks for the full time now without dropping to me knees for a beat, though I'm still doing the modified mountain climbers.