March 1st Challenge

Options

Replies

• tabatham1982
    tabatham1982 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I doubt I will make my goal but I will be with in 3lbs of it! I'm still trying to deal with these kidney stones so I haven't worked out as much as I needed to :(
  • LolaBug85
    LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    March challenge check-in is on Saturday!!! Can't wait to see how everyone did!

It will be unlikely that I will hit my goal, but I know I worked my butt off anyway and that's what really matters!
  • Lu_LeatherEagle
    Lu_LeatherEagle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in

Current weight: 164
    Goal weight 159
  • LolaBug85
    Options
    Alright, everyone! Tomorrow is March 1st! Be sure to check in tomorrow and let us know your starting weight, goal weight, and current weight!

Don't feel discouraged if you don't meet your goal. As long as you know you worked towards it, that's what will REALLY matter in the end! I'm not expecting to see my goal, but I know I worked my butt of and that makes me happy.

I can't wait to see everyone's numbers tomorrow!
  • stroynaya
    stroynaya Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Day of Reckoning…

SW: 249.8
    GW: 219.8
    CW: 231.2

I was trying for a trifecta of 30 pounds lost in 3 successive challenges, but didn't make my goal, so it's a good thing I didn't put money on it!

Really, I'm happy with my final number. Everything is still moving in the right direction, scales and clothing size continue to shrink. I upped my gym routine, added weight training, and tried some new gym classes.
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    When this challenge started, I had set a weight goal of 130 pounds. During this time, I met with my surgeon and dietitian and, with their advice, changed that goal. As they had me stand beside my dietitian, who is extremely small and physically fit, and look in the mirror, my surgeon pointed out that I was half her size. He confirmed that what I was trying to lose was skin, not fat, and if I tried to lose more, I would look "hollowed out" and "gaunt." Obviously this wasn't a direction I wanted to go. I am a size 6, but according to the measurements they took, am only a size 6 because of the abdominal region and that loose skin in that area. I do wear XS in blouses/shirts and a size S in most pants/slacks/skirts. So, I have moved to maintain the weight of 134-135. What I am doing is keeping up with my cardio and strength training as much as possible. My goal at this point is to be healthy and keep my type I diabetes in the best control I can.

Hoping all of you did well with this challenge!
  • JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Day of Reckoning…

SW: 249.8
    GW: 219.8
    CW: 231.2

YOU DID GREAT!!!!!!
  • JenaOnTrack74
    Options
    Look at you Ann! 0 Pounds to go!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • JenaOnTrack74
    Options
    Starting Weight 211

Goal: Onederland

11mfb5d.jpg

Come on man! REALLY!?!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1/2 a pound away!! :angry:

It's ok My LAST class for WLS is Monday Night and that is REALLY when I want to see Onederland!
    I'M SO CLOSE!!

This challenge was fun to do together I hope you will all join us again (YES Even you Ann! :wink: )

Lolabug and I are trying to come up with some other fun ways to get members more involved with challenges as well!

The snow will be melting so get your minds ready for what your bodies can do!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • LolaBug85
    Options
    I think I'm officially out of the honeymoon phase now. Time to make my future goals more realistic for me. This whole time I thought my goal was 165 so I thought I got close, but I just checked and it was 160 so I'm further than I thought. Sad. Oh well, just gotta keep busting my butt and staying on track! I only lost a few pounds but I went down 2 entire pant sizes so I can't really complain! Sizes and inches are a lot more important to me than the scale.

SW: 175
    GW: 160
    CW: 169

I'll post our next challenge later after more people log their March goals. You all have done an amazing job. I'm so proud of each and every one of you!!!
  • stroynaya
    Options
    I only lost a few pounds but I went down 2 entire pant sizes so I can't really complain! Sizes and inches are a lot more important to me than the scale.

I feel the same way! Congrats on the NSV!
  • rubisliprz
    rubisliprz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    SW: 191
    GW: 180
    CW: 188

Quite a bit slowed down here too, but still in the right direction. Finally started at the fitness center middle of Jan through Feb so far... yoga and pool classes mostly. Also, good labs after 3 months off of all diabetes meds.
    Will continue... about 20 more lbs.
  • JenaOnTrack74
    Options
    I only lost a few pounds but I went down 2 entire pant sizes so I can't really complain! Sizes and inches are a lot more important to me than the scale.
    That is AWESOME!!!!!!
  • stroynaya
    Options
    Also, good labs after 3 months off of all diabetes meds.

FABULOUS!
  • LolaBug85
    Options
    Let's here some more numbers from everyone who joined!
  • godsgrl33
    godsgrl33 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Did not meet my goal, but still down. Beginning weight: 153.2. Current weight: 150. My goal was 148. Great job everyone!!
  • Bubirn
    Bubirn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi all looks like everyone did well. Congrats

SW: 260
    GW: 245

Weigh in. 245.5 and that T.O.M. So I'm taking it as a win!!!

See there is a May challenge so going there next to start next leg of the journey. So happy you are all on here you make losing so much easier and fun.

Gerri
  • rgoodeats
    rgoodeats Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    With a little extra in my Saturday workout I just made my goal.

SW: 336
    GW: 299

Wieghed in at 299 on the nose. Thanks everyone. I look forward to the next challenge !
  • tabatham1982
    tabatham1982 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'll join!!
    SW: 204
    GW: 189
    I didn't make my goal but I was close!

CW 192
  • JenaOnTrack74
    Options
    YOU ALL DID AMAZING!!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: