Talking Dead: Team Daryl

Options

Replies

• EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Kudos to those who went OVER the cardio minutes. I am hoping to, at least once this challenge, hit the minimum cardio minutes. I am not a huge fan of cardio, and do the least I can possible do. Now, lifting on the other hand, I absolutely LOVE to lift.

Is it 8pm yet?

I have it a little bit easier to get in cardio with client walking programs at work and not having a car. :laugh: But I try to get in harder stuff when I have the time.
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Okay. Been out of the loop with family issues and illness, but I'm catching up on the show tonight and making up for lost time with workouts this week.
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Congrats Amyz46 on making MVP this week :drinker:

Go team Carl!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Here is this week's punishment exercises. Team Michonne would like us to do this 4 minute "Bring Sally Up" Squat Challenge, 5 times this week.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CswK7e_Bep8
    If you can't access the video, it is 4 minutes of regular squats, but holding in the squat position for a full 3 seconds before rising and squatting again.
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    congrats Amy on the MVP! We can do this team!!!
  • ataylorgardner
    Options
    Cindy, I have a couple of questions. First it says this weeks cardio is 220 min then at the bottom it says to send to you our totals out of 250. Is it supposed to be 250? Second, the bow and arrows, is it 10 minutes total or 10 minutes per day?
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Here is this week's punishment exercises. Team Michonne would like us to do this 4 minute "Bring Sally Up" Squat Challenge, 5 times this week.
    If you can't access the video, it is 4 minutes of regular squats, but holding in the squat position for a full 3 seconds before rising and squatting again.

Ick, I already do weighted squats 3 times/week. i'll suck it up for Daryl! :tongue:
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    We'll be starting off with 6 kill points this week, the same as Tyreese and Sasha, just behind Glenn and Maggie.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1203948-episode-recap-season-4-episode-10-inmates
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hey Team Daryl! My name is Lisa and I'm from Team Beth I have 10 mins of ARMS strength training to give as a thank you, who needs it?
  • TiffytVS
    TiffytVS Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm from Team Beth as well and have 10 minutes of strength to offer as a thank you for not letting us get eaten. :flowerforyou:
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Greetings Team Daryl! I, too, am from Team Beth and will have 10 minutes of arm strength for someone as an offering of gratitude for helping me stay alive for another week!

~Patti
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options

Ick, I already do weighted squats 3 times/week. i'll suck it up for Daryl! :tongue:

If you feel the challenge is too easy, there are other variations to the challenge. I thought it would have been easier for everybody to do normal squats but there are people out there who have done this doing either weighted squats or push-ups. There's no rule saying it must be done like it is on the video. If you fancy a little bit of a challenge, you can do the song doing weighted squats if you like! :)

Well done for the kills, guys!
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    0/90 weights
    235/250 cardio
    0/5 Bring Sally Up

That's where I'm at right now. It's been a crazy work week, and I finally got to properly hit up the gym today.
  • ataylorgardner
    Options
    I guess i will startoff by saying thank you to Team Beth for the donation. I will gladly accept the 10 minutes of strength from gambrall. We made a good team this last week :)
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm from Team Beth as well and have 10 minutes of strength to offer as a thank you for not letting us get eaten. :flowerforyou:

I'll accept your offer & give you 10 minutes of bows & arrows :flowerforyou:
  • TiffytVS
    TiffytVS Posts: 71 Member
    Options

I'll accept your offer & give you 10 minutes of bows & arrows :flowerforyou:

Thanks, luckygohappy! :smile:
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I guess i will startoff by saying thank you to Team Beth for the donation. I will gladly accept the 10 minutes of strength from gambrall. We made a good team this last week :)
    Awesome! Any arm exercise you need in particular?
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I made MVP !

OMG ! I love the Bring Sally up challenge ... I've been looking for fun stuff like this to do at work !!

1/5 Bring Sally up done.
    30 minutes of /260 minutes of cardio
    45 /90 minutes of weight training done
  • AndreaM000
    AndreaM000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    well after having a crazy travel week last week I am back at it!

1/5 Bring Sally Up
    45/260 cardio
    30/90 of weight traiing

time to beast it out the rest of the week (:
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    So far, just 140 min of cardio. Planning to do weights & start the bring sally up tonight.

(Also, I just broke through a plateau!!)