Talking Dead: Team Daryl

Options

Replies

• AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    2/5 Bring Sally up done.
    110 minutes of /250 minutes of cardio - was sick Monday and Tuesday so I took it easy :(
    45 /90 minutes of weight training done
    10 minutes of Bow and Arrows

Don't much like the bow and arrows-I am really uncordinated but I will struggle through ,Maybe I'll feel more comfortable today :(
  • AmyZ46
    Options
    So far, just 140 min of cardio. Planning to do weights & start the bring sally up tonight.

(Also, I just broke through a plateau!!)

Congrats !!!
  • jmtcalhoun
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Team Beth and I have 10 minutes of strength to donate to whoever needs it. Let me know :) Thank you!
  • kmoirecavender
    kmoirecavender Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Team Daryl! I am from Team Beth and I would like to donate 10 min of arm work to someone who needs it this week!!:happy:

Just let me know!! If anyone wants to be friends also, I am wanting more people to share with support, friendship, ideas, and encouragement in this fierce time!!!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Another Team Beth-er with 10 minutes of strength training to donate to whoever needs it! Here's to more zombie kills together! :drinker:
  • AmyZ46
    Options
    Hi Team Daryl! I am from Team Beth and I would like to donate 10 min of arm work to someone who needs it this week!!:happy:

Just let me know!! If anyone wants to be friends also, I am wanting more people to share with support, friendship, ideas, and encouragement in this fierce time!!!

Ok I'll take this ten minutes af Arm work this week . Thanks and I'll send a friend request .:bigsmile:
  • kmoirecavender
    kmoirecavender Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks Amy!! Those 10 min of arm work were the bomb! I did the sugar pop madonna arm video on you tube...whew! nice to be friends!! Let's go kick zombie booty!!
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Decided to take today off cardio, and did p90x legs & back, then 2 rounds of bring sally up... my legs feel like jello lol
  • AndreaM000
    AndreaM000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Really wish I didn't procrastinate with the bring Sally up challenge had to do two sets after my run and the same with tomorrow but tomorrow it will be after run and my leg day strength. Wahhh
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Hi Team Daryl! Does anyone still have 10 minutes of donated strength to give away? :)
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have 30 extra minutes of cardio for anyone who needs it.
  • AmyZ46
    Options
    4/5 Bring Sally up done.
    230 minutes of /250 minutes of cardio - was sick Monday and Tuesday so I took it easy :( only did two sessions of kickboxing though )
    90 /90 minutes of weight training done
    30 minutes of Bow and Arrows

I will have extra cardio this evening if anyone needs it probably about 30 minutes, if I do what I normally do on Saturdays
    also can I donate Bring Sally up since I didn't need them? - love them though :bigsmile: Adding that to my every other day exercises ! as well as mastering those dang Bow and arrows
  • AmyZ46
    Options
    Really wish I didn't procrastinate with the bring Sally up challenge had to do two sets after my run and the same with tomorrow but tomorrow it will be after run and my leg day strength. Wahhh

I tried to do two sets the other day - uh uh . only could complete one my legs were huuurrrting ...:bigsmile:
  • AndreaM000
    Options
    Okay I am completely out of the loop or what?! What are these bow and arrow things and are they required
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    The bows and arrows were just part of a donation challenge. They were not required.

I didn't have time today to send everyone a reminder PM, so hopefully you are all around this weekend and can or already have checked in.
  • AmyZ46
    Options
    The bows and arrows were just part of a donation challenge. They were not required.

I didn't have time today to send everyone a reminder PM, so hopefully you are all around this weekend and can or already have checked in.

I am just trying to add new things to my exercise plan so I wanted to maybe do them well thats the only reason I kept doing them . I like them but my coordination sucks big time.
  • AmyZ46
    Options
    5/5 Bring Sally up done.
    300 minutes of /250 minutes of cardio - was sick Monday and Tuesday so I took it easy :( only did two sessions of kickboxing though )
    90 /90 minutes of weight training done
    30 minutes of Bow and Arrows

included in the cardio are pedaling exercises at my desk at work .I only include about 25% time that I actually do that because it's kind of easy if you ask me ,and it's 10 minutes here and 20 minutes there that I keep track of ... it's usually about 1,5 to 2 hours a day ...
  • AndreaM000
    Options
    What do they consist of? Is there a tutorial I could find of them. Sound fun to spice up my routine :smile:
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    For anyone who is looking to contribute a fitspo, the thread is now in part 4. Remember you don't have to do it until week 9, but you can do it any time before then and those bonus points (2) will be counted towards you and your team's totals in week 9. Here is the new thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1198808-mfp-fitspiration
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    What do they consist of? Is there a tutorial I could find of them. Sound fun to spice up my routine :smile:
    I put them on Daryl's Walking Dead thread, where the new challenges are every week.

5. On the last episode, Daryl seemed very depressed, and was fortunate to have Beth with him. Complete ten minutes of bows and arrows and donate the time to a Team Beth member of your choice. You can PM them or offer your contribution on their boards to the most needy. Here is an example of bows and arrows.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUlJZQ9SNro&feature=youtube_gdata_player