Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Talking Dead: Team Carl

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    I am sorry that after work I only logged just over 3 miles - so, I calculate 45 minutes.

I will ultimately be short for the cardio.

Next week, I will nail it all and hopefully contribute to someone else.

Thanks everyone for the support of this awesome team :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Managed to get everything but strength this week. This next week lets kill it again! Oh and lets hope for Carl to get in some kills tonight :drinker:
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Woo hoo! Congrats Bridget on being this weeks MVP!!! :drinker: you had an awesome week
  • nisijam5
    Woo hoo! Congrats Bridget on being this weeks MVP!!! :drinker: you had an awesome week

:drinker: :drinker: Congratulations!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    OK peeps - run today @ 45 minutes

Tuesday, Another run and Hot Yoga
    Wednesday, ForqueFit - 30 minute bike ride & 30 minute kettlebells
    Thursday - TBD
    Friday - Run
  • nisijam5
    OK...treadmill 45 minutes

Me :drinker: :drinker: vs. Treadmill :devil:

Here's my success...2.5 miles straight, no stopping at 4.3 (13:38 min/mile). That's 33 minutes of straight running.

Now, I have to work on the 3 miles :grumble:
  • Zombieinkpot
    Wow, Kim, super impressed! Congrats! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Hi, team....

I was going to run today and do Hot Yoga but I don't think the run is going to happen. I have lots and lots to do today.

Today is....

I don't normally count cleaning, but I will be going up and down the stairs to the attic to pack away winter boxes and such. It should take an hour and I will probably count it because it just not general housework. I will see how it goes.

Groceries shopping for yum-yums

Hot Yoga - 60 minutes
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,803 Member
    I'd count the moving of boxes too. I use to have to do that and it was one heck of a chore! My new house doesn't have an attic though so everything is just stacked up in the garage. Kinda messy but at least I don't have to maneuver the stairs with heavy boxes anymore. Good luck and great job on your runs!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Team Daryl has decided on this week's punishment exercise, the Spartan Bow. 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVyvF2B3CIo
    If this is too difficult for your current level, you can do basic lunges instead. Please complete this exercise 30 times per leg, 4 times this week. 
  • nisijam5
    Booties are going to HURT :sad: :sad:

Got my 60 of Hot Yoga done. I have no idea why my feet/arches hurt so bad in there but it must be good, right?
  • katrkels11
    Sorry I haven't checked in yet for the week. I am overloaded with homework and research papers right now for school on top of the baby and working a 40 hour week. I don't know how much I will get in, but I will try! Sorry!
  • Aprilstar480
    Ugh.... not happy about the punishment! I've been having trouble with lunges alone lately and to bump it up to this level.... GRRR!!!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Uhmmm... Where is everyone this week? It's super quiet:huh: Queenbee.... are you still with us?

I'm gonna work on those stupid punishment things tomorrow. Has anyone attempted them yet? So not excited about them but the week is almost over:noway:
  • katrkels11
    I'm still here, I am having a crazy busy week between school and work. Everything seems to be due this week for my classes :noway: hopefully next week will be more calm so I can make up for the past 2 weeks. We also got a huge snowstorm here and got almost 2 feet of snow:sad: Hope everybody else is having a better week!
  • Zombieinkpot
    Hi Team

Sorry for being so quiet this week. I'm not so well. Managed to get my minimum exercise in. Those punishment lunges were a killer! I put 40lbs in my backpack when I exercised my dog to get my walk with extra weight in. It was nice to be able to take it off again at the end of the walk.

Hope the rest of the team are doing well. Here's to Carl turning up on Sunday and killing loads of walkers!

Go team Carl!
  • Aprilstar480
    I'm just checkin in real quick. Got a 12 hour shift today. Here's what I gave you ladies... Get those punishments done!!! Good luck:flowerforyou:

Strength
    30 to Nis
    20 to Kat

Cardio
    105 to Kat
    25 to Kim
  • Cindyinpg
    Leader board has been updated here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1195194-weekly-leaderboard-and-most-valuable-players
    Glenn and Maggie will be choosing the punishment this week. What's nice is there has been a different winner every week so far. Congrats to all the MVPs and have a great week everyone. Hoping to see some reunions in the next few episodes.
  • Cindyinpg
    Punishment has been decided. Glenn and Maggie would like everyone to do a 60 second plank, 3 times this week.
  • Aprilstar480
    SWEET!!! I like planks! No problem on this one:bigsmile:

How's everyone doing? I'm starting to stress a little bit cause I have a friend who wants to come stay with me for a couple days. I really want to see her but I think it will put a damper on my workouts. Next week my husband has a friend who is visiting too. I'm not as concerned with that one but you never know what could happen when your normal routine is disturbed:ohwell: After we send our house guest away, we are headed to Las Vegas for a week. These next few weeks are seriously gonna test my strength and dedication!!!