Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Talking Dead: Team Carl

1121314151618»

Replies

• FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Well done, Zombieinkpot! That's absolutely amazing! I'm so thrilled for you!!! xD
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Why thank you very much, Mister Dazzler :flowerforyou:
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Woo Hoo! Great job hitting those goals! And thank you for the extra minutes. Of course the week after the challenge ends happens to be the week that I am on vacation, oh well. This was a lot of fun and I can't wait until October!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    142x3c7.jpg

Here is my fitspo!

Great one! Your dog is very handsome. He should keep you inspired to go out and play :drinker:
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    @kawookie - thank you! :flowerforyou: He is the best dog and is my constant companion, always encouraging me to go out and play and explore and have fun!

@Kat - I'm afraid I can only donate 119 minutes of cardio and 43 minutes of strength training to you this week, but I got 1 extra punishment exercise done today so that's yours too! I hope you have a great vacation!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Hi Everyone! I made one more thread here for us to chat, plan, and have mini challenges:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1245111-after-dead-chat
    As most of you know, we will be doing this again for Season 5 and I hope you will all join us then and in the meantime, we will keep this group open. We're still crunching numbers, so it might be tonight final MVP's and last week's winning team and the overall winning team is announced.