Talking Dead: Team Carol

Options

Replies

• tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Aw I am going to be so sad when this challenge is over!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!

I so agree. When is the next challenge?

Edited to add: Oh, and has everyone else noticed that we are one of the only teams without any real attrition? We rock. Go team Carol!

We can just keep Team Carol going. We can just have off season challenges. Then we'll be extra ready for Season 6!
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Aw I am going to be so sad when this challenge is over!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!

I so agree. When is the next challenge?

Edited to add: Oh, and has everyone else noticed that we are one of the only teams without any real attrition? We rock. Go team Carol!

We can just keep Team Carol going. We can just have off season challenges. Then we'll be extra ready for Season 6!

I like that idea of having off season challenges because I'm sad thinking about it being over for a while.
  • tinkermommc
    Options
    I <3 Team Carol! We don't want to break up!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Yay! Maggie found her Glenn! Terminus is a bit creepy...what do you guys think?
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    I <3 Team Carol! We don't want to break up!

Ya, I think we can probably just keep the board moving until the next challenge.
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options

I love this idea!! I am back at home after many trials and tribulations. I am ready to rock this week!!
  • tinkermommc
    Options
    Good Episode ! Definitely Needed Some Reunions And Good News After Last Weeks!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Loved that we can see everyone headed in the same direction now. Maggie and Glen's reunion was great and I have to say, if it weren't for Eugene, it wouldn't have happened. Might have to start to like the creepy nerd. I'm worried about the bad guys stalking Rick though. To bad more of them didn't get killed by their friend at the house. Hopefully Daryl will figure out who they are tracking and be able to help out next week.
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    New challenge posted! Please try and come to a consensus on an exercise this week. Look forward to seeing what we will be doing.
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    that STINKS that we were edged out of the win!

How about crunches???? Each day a different style?
  • tj1376
    Options
    My vote is still Jumping Jacks or Curtsy Lunges. Although I would have much rather been giving them as a punishment exercise. :bigsmile:
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    Options
    My vote is still Jumping Jacks or Curtsy Lunges. Although I would have much rather been giving them as a punishment exercise. :bigsmile:
    curtsy lunge?? what the heck is that????
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    Options
    yeah ok... Curtsy lunges would kill me!!!! lol
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I found this on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMbF54MDLLo

So these sound good to me - anything that says Skinny Jeans works for me :)
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Tyreese and Sasha already chose a punishment exercise: 

Inchworm: Stand up tall with the legs straight, and do like Lil’ Jon and let those fingertips hit the floor. Keeping the legs straight (but not locked!), slowly lower the torso toward the floor, and then walk the hands forward. Once in a push-up position, start taking tiny steps so the feet meet the hands. Continue bugging out for 4-6 reps. 

Do 3 days this week.

Video here: 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr-HHgxXTqg&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I concur on the curtsy lunges! I can easily fit those in at work.
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am slightly annoyed at the disadvantage our team is on because our team is so large. There are twelve us actively participating - all of us do what we are supposed to do and the max we can get is 3.0 for our team.

If Carol kills and it is divided by 12 meaning that 1 kill gives us a .08 boost.
    A team of 2 will get a .5 boost from a single kill

It is 6x harder for our team to get a perfect score but our kills are worth so little that we will never win unless Carol is the only person that kills in the episode. If only 2 of us turn in scores and Carol kills one person - we would have a good chance of winning.

My suggestion: All of sit out except whomever has the best numbers for the week. Turn in one person with the rest of us taking bys for personal reasons. (Like we want to win, dang it!)
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    Options
    HA!!! Kawookie... I like the way you think!!!!

(I am totally discouraged but for other reasons)
  • tj1376
    Options
    HA!!! Kawookie... I like the way you think!!!!

(I am totally discouraged but for other reasons)

What reasons?
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    Options
    i guess its really this weeks "punishment" and then the "group exercise" that are frustrating me... I am not one to give up too easily... so i have been doing all of these lunge based exercises as punishments.. (im not really supposed to do lunges and squats at all bc of my knee).. I just keep pushing.. my knee hurts all the time... And now this week.. this inchworm thing... yeah... im too freakin fat to do that. There is no way in Hades I can reach the floor let alone heft my weight across...

yeah.. just ignore me I guess.... Im fat, Im angry, and Im demotivated.. :ohwell: :flowerforyou: