Talking Dead: Team Carol

Replies

• hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Hi everyone!! I'm flying back to Vancouver tomorrow evening. I haven't done nearly as well as I hoped I would, and I am hoping someone has surplus strength numbers to get me over the hump. I've been getting the planks in no problem (doubling them every day) and continuing to do the Spartan bows to try and get some strength in. Here is what I have right now:

Cardio: 305 minutes
    Strength: 46 minutes
    Punishment: completed
    Food: 6/6

I am so sorry my numbers are so crappy this week. Being on vacation and staying in other peoples' houses has put a bigger dent in my routine than I thought it would. :(
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    So I started my midnights again tonight :ohwell:
    I am hoping to get some more numbers in tomorrow, but I make no promises due to some plans for the day.

So far:

Cardio: 615/220
    Strength: 130/100
    Combat: 60/60 (included in cardio)
    Punishment: 5/4
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Day 6 Wednesday 3/21/14:

Cardio: 450/250
    Strength: 187/100
    Average calorie intake: 6/6 days
    Weight loss for challenge: 3lbs
    Punishment (current) = 4/4 (60 sec plank) MVP this week so giving mine to anyone who needs them.
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,632 Member
    Cardio: 732/250
    Strength: 90/100 ( I'm off by 10 if anyone could help me out )
    Combat: 60/60 (included in cardio)
    Punishment (current) = 15/4 (60 sec plank)

checking in early because going out to find a wedding dress for my mom which I'm pretty excited about, I feel like I'm doing this all over again for me haha and I just got married in slept last year haha everyone have a great day
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Ok, looks like a few are shy on strength. I think there are enough of us over to cover but I need to calculate. Looks like Janice has got you covered for combat training Coruscate and looks like Bebubble and Stive are over for strength. This should cover Hajen and Skittles. I think we are fine. I'm over my strength and plan some more for today. So, I think we are good unless the rest of us are under. LOL!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    I am currently:

263/250 cardio
    87/100 strength
    66/60 combat
    3/3 punishment

I am off to do my strength portion now. I can do more strength, cardio or combat tonight to help cover someone. Just let me know what is needed.
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Hi everyone!! I'm flying back to Vancouver tomorrow evening. I haven't done nearly as well as I hoped I would, and I am hoping someone has surplus strength numbers to get me over the hump. I've been getting the planks in no problem (doubling them every day) and continuing to do the Spartan bows to try and get some strength in. Here is what I have right now:

Cardio: 305 minutes
    Strength: 46 minutes
    Punishment: completed

I am so sorry my numbers are so crappy this week. Being on vacation and staying in other peoples' houses has put a bigger dent in my routine than I thought it would. :(

Good news! We went on a hike this morning! Up and down a steep-*kitten* lava strewn mesa. So, 60 more minutes of cardio puts me at 365 minutes.

Turns out my tía had a set of 5# hand weights in her closet, so we are about to leave for the airplane in less than an hour and I just got 30 minutes of strength training in while watching Harry Potter. That puts me at 76 minutes of strength. I hope that helps!! Now, off to a three hour flight!
  • SaraAlexandre
    I think you are good Hajenkat, have an excellent time! Kim, I think you are good as well. I'm checking in now. I have everyone (some include early check ins) except Simbersea, Funky and Tinker...of course you all have lots of time still and here are my totals cause I'm tired now. LOL!

Cardio: 534/250
    Strength: 167/100
    Combat: 78/60(included in cardio total)
    Weight: 9/10 lbs (this is amazing for me!! I may actually reach my goal for the challenge!!)
    Punishment: 10/10(last min push and only 3 mins are required)

I think for next week I want the MVP to pick an exercise for our group to do as a mini challenge. Let's go Carols!!!
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 558 Member
    500 club!

540/250 cardio
    100/100 strength
    6/6 food
    12/4 planks
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 363 Member
    310/250 cardio
    110/100 strength
    60/60 combat
    10/4 punishment

This was tough this week. I hope next week goes a little smoother. I need to get my life in order!!!
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,632 Member
    sorry guys I was under with my stength this week but I will make sure to be over for next week. to help anyone out

also I went shopping with my mom today to try on wedding dresses, well not me but her and she found her dress, I was so excited this is her first marriage and she thinks she is to old for a wedding dress and I told her she wasn't haha and she looks amazing in it. I am also going to be in her wedding so I am going to be upping my work outs more each week.:bigsmile:
  • kawookie
    Final check in

313/250 Cardio
    105/100 Strength
    66/60 Combat (Counted in cardio)
    6/6 Food (Sunday counting for Thursday)
    3/3 Punishment

My numbers aren't that great this week, but it has just been a crazy week. My dad just had an emergency pace maker put in tonight -- it seems like we are on a roller coaster with him. Every time we think we are at the top looking down we have another twist uphill.

Well on to next week!
  • SaraAlexandre
    500 club!

540/250 cardio
    100/100 strength
    6/6 food
    12/4 planks

Woo HOOO!! Good for you!

Skittles, no worries about the strength and glad your mom said yes to the dress.

Kim, I really hope your dad is ok. God bless.

Funky, you turned in super numbers...good job and don't be down on yourself.
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Day 6 Saturday 3/22/14:

Cardio: 734/250 (Aiming for the 600 club!)
    Strength: 125/100
    Martial Arts/Combat: 250/135
    Weight loss for challenge: 5.2#/ 9#
    Punishment (current) = 14/4 (60 sec plank)

5 mile run outside, still a bit chilly outside and very windy.
    Cleaned the house, and volunteered at the local theater for the musical Shrek. It was really good.
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Final weekly checkin

Cardio 254/250
    Strength 125/120
    Martial 135/135
    Calories 6/6
    Punishment 10/4

Not the best week, I wanted to get more cardio in, but it didnt happen. I'll try harder next week.
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Day 6 Friday 3/21/14:

Cardio: 450/250
    Strength: 187/100
    Punishment (current) = 4/4 (60 sec plank) MVP this week so giving mine to anyone who needs them.

Can we go 7 days? I will be short days next week. Traveling!

If so, my numbers have changed,

Day 7 Saturday 3/22/14
    Cardio: 570/250
    Strength: 244/100
    Average calorie intake: 7/7 days
    Punishment (current) = 7/4 (60 sec plank)

MVP this week so giving my planks to anyone who needs them.
    [/quote]
  • strive4more11
    Final:

Cardio: 630/250
    Strength: 130/100
    Combat: 60/60
    Punishment: 5/4
  • SaraAlexandre
    Congrats team with another perfect 3! We had more than enough strength and cardio to cover those who were shy. I gave MVP to SawJan this week because her killer about of combat training and her willingness to share with her team mate.

I hope Carol will take it this week for the win. If not, we did everything we could to do our best. Have fun watching tonight's episode. We only have two weeks left starting on Mon.
  • strive4more11
    Aw I am going to be so sad when this challenge is over!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!
  • kawookie
    Aw I am going to be so sad when this challenge is over!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!

I so agree. When is the next challenge?

Edited to add: Oh, and has everyone else noticed that we are one of the only teams without any real attrition? We rock. Go team Carol!