Talking Dead: Team Carol

Options

Replies

• Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    So timeline question about last night's episode. Is the fire Daryl and Beth's?

on the talking dead they think it was but they didn't say for sure.

today I'm not sure if I have a head cold or just allergies, I'm really hoping just allergies, my goal for today is to get in 4 hours of work out.

How is everyone's Monday doing?
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    So timeline question about last night's episode. Is the fire Daryl and Beth's?

At this point we are still unsure. I think its a good assumption, but we don't know where all the characters are in relation to each other or if we are on the same time line. SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Punishment has been decided. Glenn and Maggie would like everyone to do a 60 second plank, 3 times this week.
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Ok, I tallied up all the numbers and we have a winner!!! The team that will represent us this week is team HOPEFUL!!!!

MVP for the team hope is Bebubble!

Here are the unbelievable results:

Hopeful cardio total was 2, 636 mins!!! Strength 754 mins and punishment 27/24

Practical cardio total was 2, 367 mins!!!! Strength 695 mins and punishment 23/24

Everyone checked in and got a perfect score! I will turn in the numbers to Cindy! Take a bow (not a spartan one) and congratulate yourselves for your amazing numbers.

Wow! Thank you! Never in my whole life have I been a MVP! I am very pleased! Thank you!
    GO TEAM CAROL ! By the way I do planks on another challenge And I know since I was a MVP punishment isn't required for me. But I do them every day. So any one can have mine!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Yay! I got good at planks too and do them regularly. I like!
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    Punishment has been decided. Glenn and Maggie would like everyone to do a 60 second plank, 3 times this week.

oh this is going to be easy for me, because I do Planks in all my work outs at the gym.

well I really wanted to do 4 hours of working out but I can't breath with my nose all stuffed up. :grumble: but I can walk more so that is what I will be doing, more walking
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I am with all the rest of you -- planks sound like a great exercise to add to my workout routine this week :drinker: I don't know why I don't do more of them as I kinda like 'em. Maybe I will add some side planks too for fun.

I'm really behind on steps today so I think I better pop a video in while supper cooks. Then we are planning to do a walk if it isn't too cold.
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Monday 3/17/14:

Cardio: 260/250 (Aiming for the 600 club!)
    Strength: 0/100
    Martial Arts/Combat: 85/135
    Average calorie intake: 1/6 days
    Weight loss for challenge: 5.2#/ 9# --> no change this week, frustrated but not giving up
    Punishment (current) = 1/4 (60 sec plank)

Plank do not bother me, do them most days.
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Holy crap on a stick!! My friends DVRd the episode for me and I just got done watching it!! I even had to sneak on mu iPhone to post this bc my friends lock down their internet at night, and I just missed their cerfew!! I am completely floored by what happened!! Gah!!
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    Good morning everyone, How is everyone doing?

I still have a head cold, but Its not going to stop me. I feel a lot better from the other clod/flu thing I had 2 weeks ago so today I am going to walk and do my biggest loser video and I will see how I feel for zumba tonight, its just hard not being able to breath through my nose lol. but again It's not going to stop me. I made a goal for myself to lose 50 lbs by June 3 my birthday I am already at 25 lbs down.. and I want to stick with it. I love that this group pushes me and the punishments help me add more into my day. Also today I go back to the docs about my tailbone to see what the prob may be. and after I'll walk. everyone enjoy the day
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    I hope you're not pushing yourself too hard Skittles. Do you allow yourself any rest days? Seems like you are just a beast all the time! lol

I know, what an episode Hajenkatt. Just a tough tough episode. I just can't wait to see how these folks meet up again.

I'm so please that Carol got so many points this week. That means all of us just need to stay the course and we have a very good shot and winning this week.
  • SweetPea_7
    SweetPea_7 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    quick check in! planks are a pc of cake! how on EARTH did we not win last week with Carol being back AND killing?? bummer bummer!

anyway! Rough baby night last night, so i took the sleep-in. im going to try to do my lift after tabatas tonight. I think i might try get in the CF Open 14.3 workout too. ive been wanting BADLY to do it! Planks i will clear in one workout, cuz i do 2-3 sets of 60sec. so ill just add that last one in. Let me know if anyone needs those, ill do a few more. :D

challenge: 250 cardio (60 req combat) / 100 strength / 4 x 60sec plank

Sun: 30 min row (30c)
    Mon: 30 min swim (30c)
    Tues: Tabata (60c) (will try to get in my lift tonight!!)
    Wed: combat (60c) + swim (30c)
    Thurs: lift (60st) + Tabata (60c)
    Friday: lift or row (60st or 30c)
    Sat: going out of town... will be questionable.

est 300c / 120st
  • SweetPea_7
    SweetPea_7 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    and just for fun...

13244073695_31cdece973.jpg

13244227083_1a8a938bc1_n.jpg
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options

You two are both evil...planks are evil.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    quick check in! planks are a pc of cake! how on EARTH did we not win last week with Carol being back AND killing?? bummer bummer!

Carol's kills wont count until this weeks check-in. So we could hopefully win, assuming the Walker Horde doesnt turn in a perfect score too, then we will be tied since they have as many kill points as we do.
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options

You two are both evil...planks are evil.

I agree with you TJ!
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    I hope you're not pushing yourself too hard Skittles. Do you allow yourself any rest days? Seems like you are just a beast all the time! lol

haha no I rest, but I do try and walk every day, I don't think I'll have a high number this week and I may be lucky if I get what I should get in. I am just sick of being sick haha but its only in my nose which sucks trying to breath. I got a huge kick out of my self last night because I forgot and I had mouth wash and couldn't breath so that didn't work out so well. today I think I'll only walk.
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    and just for fun...

13244073695_31cdece973.jpg

13244227083_1a8a938bc1_n.jpg

This was perfect :laugh:

Feel better Skittles

Planks are not evil!!! :noway:
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    Thanks, I think the worst part is my nose won't stop running and its clogged at the same time haha but from that I feel good.

oh I did go to the docs today about my tailbone and he looked at the ct scan and said everything looks ok, but some times in women mostly you get a pain in the coccyx and there really isn't anything to do about it, he said he could give me a shot to help, but it's not that bad yet, but told me it could take up to a year to heal :grumble: so I just won't be doing any set ups and I have to watch when i do other things and I can't sit for long times, which is ok with me. but in all I am healthy yay.:bigsmile:

also got a huge kick out of that graphic, Iol
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I liked the graphic too. I thought both Shane and the Governor were pretty hot. Gotta love the bad boys in the apocalypse. :blushing: