Talking Dead: Team Carol

Options

Replies

• SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Ok, I tallied up all the numbers and we have a winner!!! The team that will represent us this week is team HOPEFUL!!!!

MVP for the team hope is Bebubble!

Here are the unbelievable results:

Hopeful cardio total was 2, 636 mins!!! Strength 754 mins and punishment 27/24

Practical cardio total was 2, 367 mins!!!! Strength 695 mins and punishment 23/24

Everyone checked in and got a perfect score! I will turn in the numbers to Cindy! Take a bow (not a spartan one) and congratulate yourselves for your amazing numbers.
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great job Team Hopeful! Those are some epic numbers!!! And way to go Bebubble on MVP! :flowerforyou:

Excited to see what this week holds for us!
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Got a 90 min hike in this afternoon. We made it to 7,000 ft. I was sucking wind for sure. I am going to keep up with the SpartanBows for some of my strength training until we know what our next set of punishments/goals are. My legs are so tired!!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on epic numbers for this past week. And to Bebubble for MVP. :flowerforyou: I really feel a bit like the weakest link on this team. You all inspire me to do more and get off my behind. :bigsmile:

I am excited that Carol will be in tonight's episode. I hope that she tallies up some bonus numbers for us. It would be nice to be the one's deciding the punishment for a change!

Well, I am off to do some strength training. Hubby got me some new weights and I need to break them in (that and earn enough calories for a decent dinner since we did a pancake breakfast that equaled all my calories for the day since I had a western omelette, pancakes, sausage, chocolate milk, coffee and syrup. :devil: LOL!
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    I'm so excited for tonight's episode! We turned in the best numbers we could. Congrats everyone!

Kim, you are most definitely not the weakest link! You are pushing hard and challenging yourself and happen to be in a team of super women. LOL!

I can't wait to see what Carol does tonight! I hope we will not be disappointed. We have earned our dues, that's for sure.
  • SweetPea_7
    SweetPea_7 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Sara - Thanks for updating my numbers. I try to check in everyday, keeps me on track

Btw - my vote for MVP for Team Hope will be Coruscate7 :happy:

aaaaw... thank you!

congrats to Bebubble !!

for the first time (i think) since the start of the challenge... i did asunday workout. it was only 30 min... but it was STILL a workout on a sunday! GO ME! hahah

im so excited our team did SOOO good!! YAAAY!!! and honestly im excited for the episode tonight too. i saw Carol is supposed to be on Talking Dead too, so thats cool too
  • strive4more11
    Options
    So its the middle of the episode but I just had to say that girl is so crazy!!!!!
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    can I just say omg for this episode, just wow, not gonna say anything because others haven't watched it, but just wow
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    I'm in shock! Wow! What an episode and I counted 5 kills for Carol. I'm thinking up our challenge now as I watch Talking Dead. Melissa Mcbride was actually crying. Very intense episode.
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I'm in shock! Wow! What an episode and I counted 5 kills for Carol. I'm thinking up our challenge now as I watch Talking Dead. Melissa Mcbride was actually crying. Very intense episode.

ya I saw that on the talking dead. it was just a lot on this
  • strive4more11
    Options

I'm still speechless.
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I am annoyed to be so far behind on this show. I am just wrapping up the 2nd season so I haven't even been introduced to many of the characters and Shane just died in this evening's episode.

Glad to hear that Carol kicked some tail. That means if we all behave we should have a shot at next week's #1 spot :happy:
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    New challenge posted!
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options

I'm still speechless.

HOLY *kitten*!
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    What a mind twisting episode!!!!!

Is it bad that I was excited to have Carol earn some kills?????

I like the challenge!!!
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am annoyed to be so far behind on this show. I am just wrapping up the 2nd season so I haven't even been introduced to many of the characters and Shane just died in this evening's episode.

Glad to hear that Carol kicked some tail. That means if we all behave we should have a shot at next week's #1 spot :happy:

I am in season 3. So I totally feel your pain... I am desperate to get caught up, but I havent figured out how to watch it while I am at work lol
  • SweetPea_7
    SweetPea_7 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm still speechless.
    HOLY *kitten*!

seriously. i went from hands-covering-mouth screaming 'no no no no no' to soooooobbing... this was absolutely unreal. and talking dead.. wow.. i was almost crying with her.

and challenge: 250 cardio (60 req combat) / 100 strength

Sun: 30 min row (30c)
    Mon: 30 min swim (30c)
    Tues: lift (60st) + Tabata (60c)
    Wed: combat (60c) + swim (30c)
    Thurs: lift (60st) + Tabata (60c)
    Friday: lift or row (60st or 30c)
    Sat: going out of town... will be questionable.

est 300c / 120st
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options

Team Hope: SaraAlexandre, Sawan, Bebubble, Kawookie, coruscate7 and tinkermommc

Team Practical: TJ1376, strive4more11, hajenkatt, simbersea, funkygranola and skittles2183

It is amazing that we still have this many teammates - How awesome is that!!!!

This week I am back in the race for Club 500!!! No slackin off this week for me!!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Leader board has been updated here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1195194-weekly-leaderboard-and-most-valuable-players
    Glenn and Maggie will be choosing the punishment this week. What's nice is there has been a different winner every week so far. Congrats to all the MVPs and have a great week everyone. Hoping to see some reunions in the next few episodes.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    So timeline question about last night's episode. Is the fire Daryl and Beth's?