Talking Dead: Walker Horde

Options

Replies

• tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Just in case I forgot (which clearly I did) - This weeks challenge has a minimum 220 min Cardio, 90 Min Strength and whatever punishment the winning team has come up with.

HOWEVER!!!!! Since its the last week of the challenge I dont want to see minimums from anyone! I want you all to push as hard as you can and turn in some crazy numbers!!!! Team Carol is trying to see if they can get 800 cardio min - Can you? Are you up for the challenge of pushing yourselves to the breaking point and then realizing you survived?!

Good Luck this week Walkers!!!!!!

Dont forget to turn in the results of your goals along with your challenge totals at the end of the week.
  • tj1376
    Options
    REMINDER - this is the last week of the challenge - push yourselves as hard as you can - you can rest when your dead, or next week!!!!!
    In a strange way I am going to miss this when it's over...LOL
    You live with me - you dont have the option of having it be over - you will still have to exercise. :bigsmile: :tongue:
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    REMINDER - this is the last week of the challenge - push yourselves as hard as you can - you can rest when your dead, or next week!!!!!
    You live with me - you dont have the option of having it be over - you will still have to exercise. :bigsmile: :tongue:

Lol - no rest for Georgie!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Just in case I forgot (which clearly I did) - This weeks challenge has a minimum 220 min Cardio, 90 Min Strength and whatever punishment the winning team has come up with.

HOWEVER!!!!! Since its the last week of the challenge I dont want to see minimums from anyone! I want you all to push as hard as you can and turn in some crazy numbers!!!! Team Carol is trying to see if they can get 800 cardio min - Can you? Are you up for the challenge of pushing yourselves to the breaking point and then realizing you survived?!

Dont forget to turn in the results of your goals along with your challenge totals at the end of the week.

800 mins??????? That's 13 hours!!!!! Do they work???? LOL I'd love to see people complete that. Holy moly, very impressive and ambitious goal! :)

I watched the final episode last night. I was kind of disappointed. It wasn't as exciting as I thought it was going to be, and they left a lot of loose strings. Where the heck is Beth?!?!? LOl Anxious for October! :)
  • tj1376
    Options

800 mins??????? That's 13 hours!!!!! Do they work???? LOL I'd love to see people complete that. Holy moly, very impressive and ambitious goal! :)

I watched the final episode last night. I was kind of disappointed. It wasn't as exciting as I thought it was going to be, and they left a lot of loose strings. Where the heck is Beth?!?!? LOl Anxious for October! :)

lol - yes we all work, thats kinda the point. Remember not all exercise seems like exercise. Gardening, furniture moving, housekeeping - its all exercise. Heck, dance around your livingroom for 30 min just releasing stress and having fun.

I hated that there were unresolved issues in the season finale, but it just made me more anxious for October to get those questions answered. I think Carol may have to save the group next fall. She is just badass that way.
  • jchrisman717
    Options
    I guess I was thinking along the same line Amy - only counting my actual time out running or at the gym in my totals - and I was trying to figure out the same thing considering I'm working 8 hours a day and I have almost an hour commute each way. If I do my run every day at lunch and I go every day after work and do an hour run - I could possibly get real close.

Yes I thought it ended way to unresolved too - but I think they wanted to keep us in antcipation for the next season - which I am!
  • jchrisman717
    Options
    Oh and about the fitspiration thread -- how do I load a picture on a forum post? I have never figured that out.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Tyreese ad Sasha have decided that punishment should be 20 leg throws twice this week.

Here's a link
    youtube.com/watch?v=_WkbYH2V-3o
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Oh and about the fitspiration thread -- how do I load a picture on a forum post? I have never figured that out.
    If you upload it to photobucket first, photobucket will give you an image link to copy over. You just have to change the IMG in the brackets to img.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Photobucket will give you something like this.

8676b603-6ea8-4d30-96c5-faa72785d3fd_zps6fc590ab.jpg
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Now the two IMG are lower case and the picture shows.

8676b603-6ea8-4d30-96c5-faa72785d3fd_zps6fc590ab.jpg

Quote this if you need to see how the code looks.
  • jchrisman717
    Options
    Got it thanks!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I guess I was thinking along the same line Amy - only counting my actual time out running or at the gym in my totals - and I was trying to figure out the same thing considering I'm working 8 hours a day and I have almost an hour commute each way. If I do my run every day at lunch and I go every day after work and do an hour run - I could possibly get real close.

Yes I thought it ended way to unresolved too - but I think they wanted to keep us in antcipation for the next season - which I am!

Same here. When I do these challenges, I try to only count the workouts that I FEEL are challenging and working my muscles.. running, yoga, lifting, etc..actual workouts. I guess we forget that other activities are calorie burners. I just feel like if it's too easy then I'm cheating myself. Lol Maybe that's why I've had such a hard time with totals. I only count my time at the gym or with dvd videos. But Yeah, I was trying to average out 800 mins between 6 days, and that's over 2 hours a day of physical activity. Wew! Ambitious, I like it!!!!!! Lol :)
  • metanoia0116
    metanoia0116 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I posted my fitspro!

14n1k5l.jpg
  • jchrisman717
    Options
    Metonia - love it! Great fitspiration.
  • jchrisman717
    Options
    Its Tuesday and I have 210 in cardio already and 60 in strength. I have pushed myself hard the last three days and I was so sore everytime I got up from my desk at work that I felt it. So I decided to take tonight and relax. I took a nice hot bath and now I'm having a glass of wine. I will have a new workout partner tomorrow night for my weight lifting so I'll have her help me with the challenge - love that its an ab workout though.

So I'll rest tonight and hit it hard again for the next 4 days!
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options

Lol - no rest for Georgie!

LMAO ......Nope but it's a good thing....but don't tell Tj I said that.....:laugh: :laugh:
  • metanoia0116
    metanoia0116 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am going to do my best to get in the totals. So far I have 95 in strength and 30 in cardio. I have strength again tonight. It is very hard to do so much cardio when my main focus is lifting. However, I am going to the mountains tomorrow with my family so there will be lots of hiking. I should be able to get it all in no problem.

Since there is no cell access where I am going, can I send my totals Sunday morning?
  • tj1376
    Options
    I am going to do my best to get in the totals. So far I have 95 in strength and 30 in cardio. I have strength again tonight. It is very hard to do so much cardio when my main focus is lifting. However, I am going to the mountains tomorrow with my family so there will be lots of hiking. I should be able to get it all in no problem.

Since there is no cell access where I am going, can I send my totals Sunday morning?

If you find you cant send them early then I dont see a problem with you sending them sunday. I can hold off on final results until you can message me.
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Grrrrrrrrr I am having to get my numbers done by Friday morning because I will be out of town and cant do any of this from there...No big deal right ??? LOL It is when you want good numbers...So far I only have 200 in cardio and 60 in strength with not much time to go......