February Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options
167891012»

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,359 Member
    Options
    February 2014: - February Goal is to log it all!! With private diary I should be able to manage this one.

Mollie - 16
    The Binge - 12

Days I did NOT log it all - 6

body-mind-spirit_balance.jpg
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Good job everyone who stuck in there until the end and who checked good or bad. This really is not about bad or good. It is about remaining mindful of the Monster within us called The Binge. If you had a great month -- Awesome! If you are like me, not the greatest month for sure but I still managed to beat The Monster. I will take and strive to improve in March. I made more progress on logging it all even though I did not get my zero. Maybe March, not sure but again all I can do is strive to tweak my actions and denial patterns.

Since I was struggling last month I did go back to daily weigh in to bring me back down to earth. This is always my savior when I can seem to reign my Monster back in. Seeing my number creep back up to 380 puts me back into reality......

That is my vent for February.... Hopefully March weather will give us in the Midwest some relief!

Happy March and lets do this! :flowerforyou: Have a great weekend and binge free! :wink:

March link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1213279-me-vs-the-binge-march-challenge
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    February 2014
    Me: 18
    Binge: 10
    Days Binge Free: 0
    Days I didn't log it all: 9

Ate over my limit but didn't binge which I am quite happy about! It's my birthday weekend so it may not be very low cal, but my goal is to enjoy myself without too much control but not too much freedom either. Balance.

Kge, that is an amazing accomplishment and you should be so proud of your hard work! Just remember to take it day by day, moment by moment if necessary. You are doing amazingly!

Molly, I also went back to daily weighing. I'm hoping it will give me that reality check as we'll.

Great job everyone. I'm looking forward to March!

It's a new day, and I can always choose to be healthy.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy March and lets do this! :flowerforyou: Have a great weekend and binge free! :wink:

March link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1213279-me-vs-the-binge-march-challenge
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    It's a new day, and I can always choose to be healthy.
    Like!! Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.