30 Day Arm Challenge

The challenge has 3 different exercises to do each day, push ups, tricep dips and mountain climbers and these 3 will help you build your upper body strength up.

The 30 day arm challenge is a great way to tone up your upper body area and can be combined with other 30 day challenges such as the 30 Day Plank Challenge, to give a full workout.

6c5c28fb-e91e-404d-a378-dc19ff6e143d_zps3bba6640.png

Replies

• crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    in!!!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,999 Member
    in!!!

Crazies, I am in with you. This one is easy for you! :):laugh:

Shelley
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    In and Zumba is going to keep me honest!
  • zumbaforever
    Lol Johnny, You know I will. I am starting on the first since I have to finish some others I am already doing. :bigsmile:

Zumba
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,760 Member
    I'm in! It'll be fun to feel like I can keep up with al you pros. :laugh: Do I have to tell you if mine are modified? :wink:

Paula
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,792 Member
    I'm in. This will be fun!

Chris
  • JohnnyResets
    Okay Paula! You can keep me accountable too! I'm going to fire it up on the 1st too, but in the meantime I'll be doing them to warm up these old bones lol!
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    I'm down for this one!
  • zumbaforever
    I'm in! It'll be fun to feel like I can keep up with al you pros. :laugh: Do I have to tell you if mine are modified? :wink:

Paula

No Paula, just make sure Johnny does not know, it will be our secret. :wink: Glad to see so many peeps I know here.

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Okay Paula! You can keep me accountable too! I'm going to fire it up on the 1st too, but in the meantime I'll be doing them to warm up these old bones lol!
    :heart:
  • zumbaforever
    Day complete! With all the other challenges I am doing I started on day one! :laugh:

Johnny I better see you doing this!

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Day 1 DONE times three...plus 900 extra steps!!!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Okay buds. Day 1 Arms done. Didn't do extra sets or steps (:heart: show off :wink: ) but did have really good form.

Johnny do we assume you've done it cuz you're such a monster? Or do you tell us about your prowess? :blushing: (luv ur new pic)

Paula
  • JohnnyResets
    Paula a gentleman should never tell but yes I did mine :flowerforyou:
  • zumbaforever

Chris

Paula is this the show off? :laugh: Great job Chris.

Johnny did I tell you I love the new picture?

Shelley
  • cpanus

Chris

Shelley

Thanks! :bigsmile:
  • PaulaKro

Chris

Shelley
    Shelley, How did you guess!?!? Yup, that's my Chris. :love:
  • cpanus

Chris

Shelley
    Shelley, How did you guess!?!? Yup, that's my Chris. :love:

bwahahahah! :bigsmile:
  • JohnnyResets
    You know yesterday on day one, I realized that i could do a bit more, so today, I doubled the day two... went well, so I'm going to try and maintain that for the rest of the challenge...
  • PaulaKro
    Question: Are mountain climbers counted as one for a set (after both left & right leg move) or one per each leg? I've seen it both ways on youtube.

Day 2 done. Only one set, but pushing myself (lower dips, harder wall-pushups, almost-real mtn climbers). For me, it's either quantity or quality, not both (yet).
  • zumbaforever
    You know yesterday on day one, I realized that i could do a bit more, so today, I doubled the day two... went well, so I'm going to try and maintain that for the rest of the challenge...

Johnny you should be doing The Little Black Dress Challenge. Along with this one. Just saying. But I must admit I double it also. It is them dips that eventually get me.

Paula I count only my right leg as I do them. Makes life easier for me. Right left, right left, that is two in my book. This is a really great cardio exercise that engages your core and more. :drinker:

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Paula - I count each leg as one...I'm a weeny. So my 50 is only 25 in Shelley's book. But please don't tell her that because you know what will happen and then I'll cry. :cry:

I did today's challenge times 3! ...and got in 900 extra steps!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Paula - I count each leg as one...I'm a weeny. So my 50 is only 25 in Shelley's book. But please don't tell her that because you know what will happen and then I'll cry. :cry: Chris
    She'd give you burpees, wouldn't she? Shhh! (I won't say anything.) :frown:
  • cpanus
    Egad! Burpees...:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • zumbaforever
    Paula - I count each leg as one...I'm a weeny. So my 50 is only 25 in Shelley's book. But please don't tell her that because you know what will happen and then I'll cry. :cry: Chris

Really you two? :grumble: I must wonder how you count lunges! Now that you are done laughing I believe you have 100's of them to catch up. Or you can give me 10 burpees. :bigsmile: Or maybe I should cut back and join you weenies. :laugh:

I think I will just go do some burpees. :grumble: Correctly of course. Shakes head. :noway:

Shelley
  • cpanus

Really you two? :grumble: I must wonder how you count lunges! Now that you are done laughing I believe you have 100's of them to catch up. Or you can give me 10 burpees. :bigsmile: Or maybe I should cut back and join you weenies. :laugh:

I think I will just go do some burpees. :grumble: Correctly of course. Shakes head. :noway:

Shelley

Lunges? What are lunges? Unless the instructions are specific and say "each leg, Christine," I have to assume that number that appears in the instructions is as far as they want me to count! right???

Burpees...smurpees!! bwahahah! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • zumbaforever
    Christine you are killing me. You are so owing both of them.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    DONE, twice. Not that it matters, some people can not count. :noway: :grumble: :laugh:

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Miss you, Chris! Hope all is well.

Johnny, if one set was easy on day one, and you doubled it on day 2, are you going to triple it today? That'd add up fast. Let's see, 31 times 12 would be... 372 pushups on the last day. Nice! (I bet Shelley already does that many daily!)

Well, I accidentally did 6 pushups, so I did 7 dips, and 12 mtn climbers - won't tell you how I counted, just suffice it to say I am NOT a weeny (tonight).

Must find an exercise video now. My arms hurt (probably from the Kelley Coffee-Meyers workout the other day. Hmmm, that sounds good...).

Sweet and dreamy!

Paula
  • cpanus
    Christine you are killing me. You are so owing both of them.

Shelley

A debt I will never get close to paying, I'm afraid. :love: bwahahahah! Once it's checked off on the log...baby, it's done! :drinker:

Chris