124»

Replies

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,760 Member
    Okay, Day 23 done. Nothing fancy. :tongue:
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,793 Member
    Great going, Paula!

Can hardly wait until tomorrow! I did get my steps done...8.3 miles...15,422 steps...

I'm not going to do any catching up. I'm just going to do whatever is called for tomorrow. If it was earlier in the month I would, but...

See you all tomorrow. Have a great Monday.

Chris
  • cpanus
    Got it DONE x3 plus nine hundred extra steps!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    I'm on your heals, Chris. Enjoying the dips and pushups. Like that these are realistically in my range. Only did extra steps wit the planks. :tongue:

Hope you're asleep!

:heart: :heart: Paula :heart: :heart:
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,999 Member
    Paula and Chris hi gals! I caught up today. But not going to do any DVD! To busy enjoying walking my boys. Today I did my little challenges and almost two hours of walking. It was a great day. Tomorrow I will have to do some more weights!

Paula you stop being negative! You can do whatever you set your arms to girlfriend! And if not, Chris and I will just have to tickle you till you pee your pants! :laugh:

900 steps Chris! Awesome possom!

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Arms felt good today. Did this challenge after the Cathe DVD so they were warmed up. Check: Day 25 done.

I'm trying to do "real" mountain climbers but haven't been able to jump both feet in the air at the same time yet.

Shelley, please note I said "yet" - very positive, oui oui? I believe... it can happen (cough cough). 'Scusze me, a tickle in my throat. ahem. I don't want to pee my pants, and even though we're far apart, there are rumors about the long arm of the law.

Chris, don't let her talk you into tickling me. It's not fair. You live too close.

Paula
  • cpanus
    So no whine...no tickle is that the rule?

Paula, did I tell you I ordered the Cathe set of DVDs...I didn't get the deal you did, but I was excited by what you said and the reviews. It should be here tomorrow. I also ordered two sets of risers for my step. And a book...it'll be like Christmas! bwahahaha! Are you thinking about burpees with the jumping both feet in the air? Mountain climbers are like running in a plank position...I don't jump during mtn. climbers. ...I don't jump during burpees either, but that's beside the point! Just wondering.

I got this challenge done X3 with an extra 900 steps.

...I'm going to be sore tomorrow! I can tell.

I have a meeting tomorrow and the list has tomorrow as a REST DAY! It works for me.

Everyone have a great Wednesday!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Yes, no tickle! That's my bud!

I'm going to follow your lead again Chris, and practice resties today. Need to get ready for April. Shelley seems to be really into planning something ...interesting. Hmm....:huh:

:heart: :heart: Paula :heart: :heart:
  • cpanus
    She does a good job with that interesting stuff, I'm telling you! :grumble:

Got our Arms Challenge done times 3 and 900 extra steps!

A good day!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Caught up Thursday and Friday today. Did pushups till they hurt good. Did the weights Shelley taught me back in December. Stunned to find out that they're easy now. It's working........ :ohwell:

Paula
  • cpanus
    It rained hard in northern California today! Amazing! We went outside to watch it since we haven't seen it in so long. Bumpkins, we are.

I did the challenge X3 and managed two other challenges, KCM's Kickboxing, and 20,000 steps today...all inside!

Have a great Sunday.

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Hi!

I did Arms challenge , Planks challenge, weights and a thousand extra steps (inside - wasn't the rain nice!).

Enjoy the sun tomorrow!

Paula
  • cpanus
    Got Day 30 Arms Challenge DONE times 3! plus 1,000 extra steps!

Also...The End!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,999 Member
    It rained hard in northern California today! Amazing! We went outside to watch it since we haven't seen it in so long. Bumpkins, we are.

I did the challenge X3 and managed two other challenges, KCM's Kickboxing, and 20,000 steps today...all inside!

Have a great Sunday.

Chris

Chris I have her kickboxing one. And two step boxing ones. I love them. I sweat and smile at the same time. Great job.

Paula you are going to have awesome arms! :)

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    As posted on Planks & DVD, Derek & I took his mother to the Ritz tonight for her 93rd birthday. Lots of house cleaning, and I'm going to do some 3# bicep curls (because Shelley mentioned arms). But I'll finish Day 30 Arms tomorrow.

I'm going to miss this challenge. It's just right for me.

Love you both! :flowerforyou: :heart: :blushing:

Paula
  • PaulaKro
    Day 30 Arms, and the challenge, Done.