• debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    March 6
    Green: Yes
    Total/Goal: 5/27

Water: Yes
    Total/Goal: 6/31

Thank you Kawookie and twijourney for your input. I did visit Curves today and I'm going to get to try it out for a week and see how I like it.
  • sulyha
    sulyha Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Mar 6
    Green-Y
    5/25

Water-Y
    6/30

Swam laps for 45 min. Felt good. Time for bed.
  • marjanet
    marjanet Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Date Mar 5
    Green: (Yes/No) yes
    Total/Goal: 5/30

Water: (Yes/No) yes
    Total/Goal: 4/20

Date Mar 6
    Total/Goal: 6/30

Total/Goal: 5/20
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    March 7
    green - yes
    7/29

blue - yes
    7/31

Yesterday was a long day. At work at 6; home for a short nap; fix my dinner, start the family's dinner; go pick up more GS cookies because my son ate all of my daughter's favorite kind; go to a BSA meeting that was supposed to be 6-8 and ended up not starting until 6:30 and going until 9. (NSV - I didn't eat any of the snacky stuff there.) Home for a snack & sleep. Short day at work today. I'm leaving at 12. :bigsmile:
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    March 6
    Green: yes
    5/28

Blue: yes
    6/31

I think I am finally beginning to get over this cold. I have forced myself to work out even though I was miserable. I figured if I was miserable no matter what, I might as well be moving.
    I am finding all these doughnuts very tempting. I wanted a doughnut for breakfast and dessert. I limited myself to one but I wasn't happy about it (mostly because I had calories for it :grumble: ). However I am not getting into bad habits of eating multiple doughnuts a day! :laugh:
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    March 6
    Green: YES
    Total/Goal: 5/25

Total/Goal: 6/31
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Date March 6
    Total/Goal: 1/22

Water: No (but I didn't good for me lol)
    Total/Goal: 0/15
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    March 6th

Total: 6/28

Blue: yes
    Total; 5/28

March 7th

Total: 7/28

Blue: yes, barely
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    March 7
    green - yes, chevy style 86 over my goal
    7/29

blue - yes
    7/31
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    March 7---

Green: No. Ha! Not EVEN close. (as in, I ate all my calories plus half of tomorrows!:noway: )
    Total 6/28

Blue: Yes---though I don't know how there was room for any water since I ate the whole damned world today.:sick:
    Total 7 / 31

So pizza happened for lunch with a friend. Then I got stuck late at work - and the boys wanted pizza....so I didn't argue and grabbed it on the way home....and ate pizza again. :frown: And had soda. :embarassed: And ate cheesecake that someone sent home with me. :huh: Yes, folks. Today, I SUCK!:angry::devil: :angry:

Tomorrow will be better. I'm never eating again. :sad: Sadly, I think I would be better if I would just eat myself sick on pizza---then maybe I could get back to that place where pizza was disgusting...which, let's face it, is not natural...:grumble:

I enjoyed my red. Now time to get back to work!
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    March 7

green- yes
    7/25

blue-yes
    7/31

I wanted to thank everyone for this challenge. It was breakfast potluck at work today. I ate a bit/ logged it. Then had some more poor choices through the day. By dinner time I had very few cals left. decision point. do I throw in the towel- eat and start fresh tomorrow? or do I make wise choices and stay within my cals for the day?

I decided to make wise choices, because nothing I ate was worth having a red day and if I am going to go red I want to plan and enjoy it. Not waste it on junk. :happy:
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    3/7 Green- Yes
    Blue- Yes

I too was in a potluck situation at lunch and I had triple servings of dessert! Ugh!!!!!! Luckily it was a nice day so I went for a looooong walk and managed to keep it green.

******************spreadsheet updated*****************
  • debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    March 7
    Total/Goal: 6/27

Total/Goal: 7/31
  • sulyha
    sulyha Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Mar 7
    Green- Yes
    6/25

Water-Yes (after I finish the water bottle I have in front of me, which I will do).
    7/30

Group Power. This has been a long, tiring week. Going to take a hot bath and go to bed.
  • Mrslaura12
    Mrslaura12 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    March 6th
    Green day no
    Total 1/26
    Water yes
    Total 2/26

March 7th
    Green day yes
    Total 2/26
    Water yes
    Total 3/26
  • marjanet
    marjanet Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Date Mar 7
    Total/Goal: 7/30

Total/Goal: 6/20
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    March 7

Blue: Yes
    Total: 7/31

We watched our friend's kids last night doing dinner and a movie. I couldn't really tell what a serving of soup was so I did my best guessing what 2 bowls equaled vs. 1/8 of the soup. I did a lot of walking that my fitbit doesn't seem to want to give me credit for if I do any other intentional exercise and log it on MFP.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    March 7
    Green: YES
    Total/Goal: 6/25

Total/Goal: 7/31
  • kaylamcdougall12
    Options
    Date march 7th
    Green:yes
    Total/Goal: 6/25

Water: yes
    Total/Goal: 5/25

Doing well so far. Had a gross food day yesterday but still stayed green. It's beautiful out today (-1 degree Celcius) so we'll be taking the dog out for a big walk in the sun by the water.
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    ***********spreadsheet updated****************
This discussion has been closed.