Total/Goal:

Greetings, NSVs, etc.

Example:

March 1
Green: Yes
Total/Goal: 1/20

Water: Yes
Total/Goal: 1/25

Did a three mile walk, ate pizza for dinner and managed to stay green!

Replies

• Mrs_Cunningham2
    Mrs_Cunningham2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Date march 1st
    Green:yes
    Total/Goal: 1/23

Water: (yes
    Total/Goal: 1/31

Greetings, NSVs, etc.
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Date march 1st
    Green:yes
    Total/Goal: 1/23

Water: (yes

Greetings, NSVs, etc.

Great start!

**********spreadsheet updated*************
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    March 2014

1st: Yes ( With 403 to spare)

Here's hoping everyone has an amazing March.
    @Kawookie - looking very good in your new avatar.
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    March 1st:

Total/Goal: 1/30

went trampolining and now I´m training to finish this thing I have to write to complete my complementary pedagogical studies... it´s such a boring programme for a Saturday night :grumble:
  • JennyKCarty
    Options
    March 1st:

Total/Goal: 1/30

went trampolining and now I´m training to finish this thing I have to write to complete my complementary pedagogical studies... it´s such a boring programme for a Saturday night :grumble:

Don't worry, I took a shower at 4pm and put on my pajamas! Did you go to a place with the huge trampoline workouts? I heard it's a real calorie burner.

*******************spreadsheet updated******************
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    March 1st

Green yes
    Total/goal 1/25

Water yes
    Total/goal 1/31

I've been sick, ... Glad February is done. It's been too cold and I am ready for spring. :flowerforyou:
  • jgulickmd
    jgulickmd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Date 3/1/14

hey y'all! new to the group!
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    March 1

Green: Yes---starting out Chevy style! :sick:
    Total 1/28

Blue: Yes
    Total 1/28

My Mom visited and we made a batch of creamy butter mints---you know, the ones that used to be a staple at every wedding? I LOVE them! (almost as much as pez and fundip....like it would be a toss up) So now I need to try to tame my desire to eat the entire batch by the end of this week. Wish me luck!!!

I also picked up a non-weighted hula hoop---so now I can hula without bruising myself senseless!!!:sad:

@jglickmd---welcome to the group!

@kwookie---looking good, nice pic to show your progress!

@miridai--I too am curious about your trampoline habit...do tell.

@jharwood--also meant to tell you that your new pick is lovely!!! :blushing:

@lkenn6---spring can not arrive soon enough!!! of course, i have no real hope---as 6-8 inches snow are set to hit me tonight:huh: !
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    March 1st

Total: 1/28

Total: 1/28

Hydrating for 1/2 Marathon tomorrow morning so water was not a problem today!!
  • JennyKCarty
    Options
    3/1- Green
    Goal-24

Blue- Yes
    Goal-31

Had a big workout this morning and have been taking it easy all day and plan on a rest day tomorrow.

Welcome to jgulickmd! She's a friend of mine :bigsmile:

Scherzie- good luck tomorrow!!!!!

R_Queenie- is your hydr8 goal 28 or 31 days?

**********spreadsheet updated*************
  • nwhobrey
    nwhobrey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Date: March 1
    Total/Goal: 1/24

Total/Goal: 1/20

I had a great workout today, and found it to be much easier to drink all of my water.
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    March 1

Total/Goal: 1/28

*Insert big sigh here* Well I am home doing laundry after sneaking in a 30 minute workout to stay green. I finally found my fitbit charger after searching for days (on the kitchen table under a pile of mail - at least I got some areas of the house clean while looking).

My husband is on an air cleaner kick and wanted to go look at air purifiers since ours died. Since we have a cat (we are both allergic) and my husband tends to set off the fire alarms daily with our smoky stove -- it is a good idea. We went to Sears and I was able to find some nice cords from Lands End at 60% off. I'm fitting into a 14W now (a straight 16 was a little roomy, a regular 14 was a no-go). We ended up being out for hours going a bunch of places and then to church, out to dinner with family, and then to Earthfare (an organic place that is going out of business because their prices were too high for the market to bear.)

My family wanted me to go over for cake and were trying to talk me into it. I told them I needed to work out. They told me that I should take a day off because going over once in a blue moon was fine (BTW- that is correct, but I don't like to go over unless it is intentional thanks to this challenge). They all told me I looked tired (I am), but I wouldn't be peer pressured into cake and no exercise so I got my butt home and sent my husband to eat their cake.

Wow. It looks like I wrote a book. :blushing: New peeps, welcome. I usually don't run on like this. LOL
  • debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    March 1
    Total/Goal: 1/27

Went to the foot doctor. I have a cyst on the bottom of my foot, so he started me on some steroids. I don't know if this is the reason, but I've been hungry ALL DAY! I went over today, but thanks to walking 5 miles I was able to stay under my calorie goal. Due to my foot hurting, I did not walk the whole 5 miles all at once. I would walk for about 15 - 20 minutes then do something else for a bit and then go for another short walk. Took a while, but got in my 5! Yay me!!

Welcome to all the new members! Looking forward to seeing all the old members. Good luck to us all!
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    @Jbharwood and @R_Queenie it´s like aerobic, but on a trampette, plus yesterday we also had a 30 minute abs workout included in the class

this is it ... but fortunately you can´t see me in this video :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN3Im8fq1AA
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    @Jbharwood--sorry, I think my brain was stuck in "Feb mode" :noway: However, my water goal is 31. Thanks for double checking on my mental status. :laugh:

@miridai--that sounds like so much fun! I've had the mini tramp at home before but it didn't give the super bounce / flying feeling.

@debbie7373---I've know what you mean with the Steroids---sometimes it makes you crazy-ravenous hungry. Other times it makes me feel like I want to crawl out of my own skin (irritable, physically and emotionally cranky).:mad: I also had a LOT of trouble sleeping once when on it. :yawn: (On it a lot for respiratory troubles) I hope your effects are mostly beneficial and minimal on the side effects. And SUPER KUDOS for still getting in your miles with this complication!!!! You are a trooper!:flowerforyou:
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    March 1
    Green: NO
    Total/Goal: 0/25

• JennyKCarty
    Options
    @kawookie- way to stand your ground and turn down the cake. i hope you're able to take a rest today.

@debbie- steroids will really make you hungry. i'm impressed you have been racking up so many miles with a cyst on your foot!

@miridai- that does look fun! we have skyrobics here. i haven't tried it yet, but it looks fun!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE2kqzPQvsI

******************spreadsheet updated******************
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    March 1 & 2
    green - yes
    2/29

blue - yes
    2/31

Congrats to everyone for the great start to March. :flowerforyou:
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    March 2nd

Total: 2/28

Total 2/28

Half Marathon today, managed a personal best!!
  • jgulickmd
    jgulickmd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    March 2
    Green: Yes (by 1 calorie! :-)
    Total/Goal: 2/25

Total/Goal: 2/31

Sundays are my hardest day bc I don't usually work out so I'm proud of myself for staying green!
This discussion has been closed.