Where is everyone?? Ghost Town Group...

Options

Replies

• LDeegirl
    LDeegirl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oh also would appreciate any help in the Nutrition department. I am not following the CLX foodguide and do my own thing but always have a hard time dropping any weight. So any suggestions is so much appreciated. Thanks Dee
  • ruby70
    ruby70 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Dee -great job on getting through BC week 1, it will get easier. The 1st week was the worst for soreness for me. I need to pick up on my cardio....I will set that as my challenge this week.

happy easter to everyone!!!!!
  • LDeegirl
    Options
    Hi, I also need to pick up on my cardio. It is a Great idea to challenge ourselves this week with the cardio. I just finished up a 3 mile run and boy was that tough after the great Easter Dinner. Well at least I may have burnt off that piece of cheesecake lol! I have also decided that I really need to work on my Eating. So I am going to really start watching myself. I want this round of CLX to really count and hopefully lose a few lbs. Dee
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am in my final week of Burn. I have really gotten into my head these last three weeks. I have lost over 30 lbs since August. When I started this program and read through reviews I read a lot of comments about people not losing weight on the program in the beginning. I think I let that get to me and have had two many days where I ate more than I should have. It may have also been due to increased hunger as well. The last four days have been especially bad with all the holiday sweets around and having company.

So I am going to finish the Burn phase strong this week by tightening up my diet and regaining focus. I already finished my last Burn Circuit 1. Hope everyone has an awesome week!
  • 718elizabeth
    Options
    I waiting to get Chalean Extreme in the mail. I need to lost 15 lbs. I have done Power 90 and Debbie Siebers Slim in 6 in the past. I gained 15 lbs this winter, I am so mad with myself for becoming a sloth.It happens every winter. I just stated running again too for cardio. I will be starting this anyday now
  • ruby70
    Options
    Good Morning Team Chalene!!!!

It is encouraging to hear I am not the only one who had a challenging time with food and holiday last week. I was feeling a little down about myself:grumble: Let's all have a strong start to the week and make it count. The workouts are kicking our butts so let's try to eat good so we can get the most out of it!!!!

We can have HOT bodies by summer LOL. Remember believing in yourself it the 1st step.:drinker:

I have to do my workout tonight after work because I slept too late this morning. I was so tired from the weekend:sick: That is okay as long I get it done sometime today. Walked at lunch today!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I took the entire weekend off from the program. But we did go out on the jetski and do some yard work so I wasn't laying around eating marshmallow bunnies covered in delicious colored sugar or chocolate eggs with sugary goo inside.

but I did eat some Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans.

Back on track this week.

Also, please everyone make sure you're eating ENOUGH! 1200 calories is for living. Eat back those workout calories or follow your plan. Muscles are hungry for good choices.
  • LDeegirl
    Options
    Today was week 2 BC1 and it was a great workout. Also a 30 minute walk later. Feeling better already.
  • lttappenn
    lttappenn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am starting over on Sunday. I was in week 2 and ended up with a pinched nerve in my back (nothing to do with the workouts, just turned wrong) and had to take the week off. I was going to start this past Sunday, but my daughter's soccer schedule got changed around so that wasn't possible. So this coming Sunday it is! I will be going for some trail runs while my daughter practices soccer this week. I really have been off my game as far as eating goes too. It seems like if I can't exercise due to an injury or illness or something, I just get all crazy in my head and eat like crap! It's terrible, but that's what I seem to do. Anyway, I feel so gross after eating crappy for the past couple of weeks so I am ready to get back on track.
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    I get in my head like that where I just let it all go. Something to work on.

I have Burn Intervals today, which is usually pretty rough but I like the calorie burn on it!
  • ruby70
    Options
    Did Push 1 this morning and had a great workout. I love how if lifts my mood and set the right tone for my day!
    I do the same thing with food/exercise, I am all in or all out. They just seem to go together. Just remember today is a new day and you can change anything you set your mind to.:smile:
  • LDeegirl
    Options
    Hello All, Just finished BC2 today & last night for Cardio a 3 mile run. Ruby you are so right how it lifts your mood! Working out is great therapy. How is everyone else doing?
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I'm back. today was BC2. made it super hard to do my plank challenge :(

but I upped the weights and felt stttttrooonnnng!
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Well I posted here and then went to cr*p.

I have a professional exam in just over a week, and the stress of that has caused me to just lose control of everything else - workouts and food have just been terrible.

Seems like many of us struggle with nutrition - I eat around 2000 cals a day, which would be fine for me to lose on (I walk around 4 miles a day on top of my workouts, and I weigh 175lbs ish), but I still binge at weekends and cause myself issues.

I am putting my scale away, I can cope ok with daily weigh-ins, but I don't want to be controlled by the scale, and weighing weekly is the most disheartening to me. I may weigh in once a month, but then again, maybe I should just get through the whole of CLX and then see what it says.

I have written up a workout plan for the next 100 days, and am planning to restart on Monday, with the #100daysoffitness instagram hastag. It's CLX/ TF/ Running, so I'll make sure I check in here too :)

Thanks for the heads up about the facebook group by the way, that is super helpful!

Keep up your great work ladies
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    We're glad you checked back in. I've gone from 1200 + WO to 1300 +WO.

I've noticed I track breakfast and lunch b/c I do it at work but usually not dinner or after.

Need to get back on full tracking.

...isnt' there a way to eat on weekends and "average" the calories?

do you have people triggers on the weekend? I find if I'm around friends my choices are harder!

hugs everyone,
    t
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    Before I started CLX I used to go under on calories during the week so I could use then if we ate out on the weekend or to eat more on my rest day. Now I find it harder to save because I estimate the burn to be lower on lifting days (I give myself 150 calories to eat back) and I am so hungry.

It is also a mental challenge for me when I stop seeing the scale move. I almost want to say the hell with it and just eat something I shouldn't or just more of whatever. I am not sure if I want to give up weighing in but I can definitely see the benefit.
    We preplan our meals for the entire week so after I go grocery shopping I go ahead and enter all the meals for the week. Dinners are my biggest calorie hit so I work the rest of my meals and snacks around what we are having for dinner.

I lost all this weight just working on staying within my calories. I was able to still work in sweets and anything that I liked. I am still having a hard time getting my protein up. I know many people use the powders and shakes but for one it is expensive and I just do not want to be drinking my calories. I like food and I want to be able to eat it but not since I do not like cottage cheese and greek yogurt, I feel like I would have to sit down and just eat chicken breast all day to make it a 40% protein goal. I am so nervous that not getting the macros where they need to be will make this program not work for me at all and I will have three months of no progress.

Sorry for the venting. I finish up Burn today. I measured last week just to see how I was doing and so far nothing has really changed. I have read a lot of people have seen results after Push so I am hoping that this will be the case for me.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Results happen farther in the program. It's very hard to see nothing happen, but when it does you will know it's because you stuck with the program.

(cheering like the top cheerleader queen of cheerleading!)
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    Results happen farther in the program. It's very hard to see nothing happen, but when it does you will know it's because you stuck with the program.

(cheering like the top cheerleader queen of cheerleading!)

I keep telling myself that. And thank you. It has been one of those days where I need a cheerleader. I did finish my last Burn It Off workout of Burn today and did the Extra Turbo Jam workout. On to Push next week!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I keep telling myself that. And thank you. It has been one of those days where I need a cheerleader. I did finish my last Burn It Off workout of Burn today and did the Extra Turbo Jam workout. On to Push next week!

today is my last BC3 so I'm on to Push next week, too!!
  • LessthanKris
    Options
    All I have left is my recharge workout today so I went ahead and did measurements. I always wait until after my rest day to weigh in officially. I did lose two inches so I am happy. 1/2 and inch off my waist and hips and 1 inch of my abductors.