Replies

• Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    6/21 - 14 miles
    6/22 - 11 miles
    6/23 - 9 miles

exercise.png

Completed a sprint Duathlon on Saturday (my first!). I knew I wouldn't be a top finisher, but I had a goal in mind and actually beat it by 15 minutes! It was a very well run event and while I didn't sign up for their next one in October, I think I may volunteer for it.
  • cedder1
    cedder1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Committed to 100 running miles in June...at 86.07 for the month
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    4+ miles running in the rain yesterday. It was incredible! So much better than the heat!

exercise.png
  • sunflower9194
    sunflower9194 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Some more biking and running this week.

MTD 174.6

n3h4m5.png
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    6/23 - 2.5 miles (walking)
    Total to date: 106 of 130 miles
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    6/1: bicycling 16.92km
    6/3: bicycling 11.4km, rowing 2km
    6/4: bicycling 14.22km
    6/5: bicycling 21.17km
    6/7: running 4.04km
    6/8: running 7.82km
    6/9: bicycling 18.43km
    6/10: running 7.57km
    6/11: running 2.51km
    6/14: running 4.23km
    6/15: bicycling 15.63km
    6/16: bicycling 20km
    6/18: bicycling 17.17km
    6/19: running 8.14km
    6/20: bicycling 25.75km
    6/21: bicycling 19.81km
    6/24: bicycling 20.34km

Total: 237.15km
    Left: none (+67.15km)

exercise.png
  • Rindy12
    Rindy12 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Saturday - Ran 4 miles, walked 3 miles
    Sunday - Walked 3 miles

I'm now experiencing IT band pain again and my shins are sore. Need to take some time off from running. I'm going to try the bike today and see how that goes.
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options

exercise.png

4.25 last night. :smile:
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Terrible weekend. Can no longer party like a 21 year old; I just wish I could remember that when I am out having fun. :blushing:

6/23: 2.24 mi

Hope to get some more miles in today.

exercise.png
  • jennybex
    jennybex Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    64.48 so far this month
  • 319Sara
    319Sara Posts: 302 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Warm temperatures and rainy days are making life very HUMID in western Michigan. Lots of sweating going on, even when NOT exercising!

Home bike = 6.49 miles this AM.
    June total so far = 95.02.
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options

exercise.png

I went to the keys again, so I got a lot of walking and paddleboarding, but wasn't able to make the bike ride with the group. I elected to stay behind and make them breakfast, (hubby had offered my services and I was too tired to prepare my make ahead dishes the night before. Note to self: will not do that again. They didn't show up until noon time!! Oh well, all in all, we had a great 4 days!
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    6/24 9.63 miles mtb to work, mtd 101.51
  • waltersro2012
    waltersro2012 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    3.23 afternoon walk felt nice
    57.08 mtd
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    4 miles walk/run

exercise.png
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options

YIKES! There are only 18 people "On pace to meet Goal" (GREEN), but *59* that are "Slightly behind pace" (BLUE). That is so WAAAAY out of whack from where we usually are!!! The GREEN section in the graph below should be as big as the "Gold" sections in the bars to the left of it! Soooo...if you're one of the BLUE peeps....or even worse if you're TAN or PINK, it's time to move!!!! :drinker:

20z61yg.jpg

Dave

I set a really big goal for myself this month so I'm okay with being at 78% (in the blue) and I expect to do some major catch up and reach goal by Monday. I think part of my month is just that I had bike wreck early on - not as bad as DCMat, but not fun. Consequently, I didn't ride the full 100 miles on my scheduled ride and I've slacked off a bit since.

But I've also noticed that we are only on the second thread for June's postings - ususally we are at least on a third thread by now and heading for a fourth thread soon. It seems like there just aren't as many people logging this month. Hopefully, we are all out having fun and moving our @$$es!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

CONGRATS on making GOAL to GALACTUSEMPIRE!!!!!! :drinker::drinker::drinker: I love seeing newcomers hit their goal! And with a little time to spare! Now you get to work on bonus miles! :smile:

LUCKYSUSAN - SOOOO close!! :smile:

VHUBER - Yup, you can do it!!

CEECEEMEE - Yes you do...we've missed you!! :flowerforyou:

SAM_GAMGEE - Ask me again next week when the high heat & humidity finally reaches us in the northern middle of the US next week if I wouldn't gladly trade it for your cold air. :smile:

TAXMOM9093 - That's so awesome that you are able to do that now! It sure does show how far you've come! :flowerforyou:

SCARFE9991 - Got it. Always happy to bump it up! :) You're doing great!

LISAH8969 - That is fantastic that you beat your estimate by so much!! Definitely a win right there!! :drinker: Volunteering at races is so much fun. I like doing that every now and then if I don't feel like running. :)

CEDDAR1 - Welcome to the Group! :flowerforyou:

RINDY12 - Definitely take a day or two off from running then. The bike is a great alternate activity! Try to do some stretching on both your IT band and your shins and hope it feels better soon!

VERDEMUJER - Yes, I'm hoping everyone is just out having some summer fun and MOVING IT too!! :bigsmile:

Some progress was made today, but we still have a ways to go! You know how I feel about it...it doesn't matter as much to me that each and every one of you makes your goal so much as I just want you to keep trying to the best of your ability. Keep working movement in around the stuff life throws your way. Except if you're injured, take the time to heal properly. If there's some other activity you can do in the meantime, great!

You may have also noticed that my super-late night spreadsheet updates haven't been happening lately. That's because since I've been running in the morning again, I am zonking out for the night around 9-10pm now! :laugh: I'm still updating the sheet every day, the timing is usually afternoon now though. Keep those mileage updates coming!!!!! :drinker:

Dave
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    4.53 miles walked today

113.49 miles walked to date
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    3.3 miles. It felt good to get outside again after being stuck doing three shifts in a row this weekend. I ended up rescuing my 4th turtle of the year, little guy was in the street and I took him to the nearby lake.

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.