JUNE 2014 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Add 3 for a disastrous run last week. I'm going to do better tonight!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    6/23 - 2.4 run, 2.3 lunch walk, MTD 123.0

Dave
    MFm4m5.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

K80FLEC - Thanks! At the time of this writing, I'm within about 1500 steps. I'm coming for you....better get moving! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

MBUHLER - Way to go on your SPRINT RACE! That's amazing to cut that much time off! :drinker: And it just occurred to me that you're doing the "Pigeon Pose" stretch in your profile pic! :happy: That's the one all of us in the "Sore Hips" Club have been talking about the last couple of days!! :bigsmile: I can do that just fine with my non-injured hip, but it causes me great distress and much internal foul language when I attempt it on the sore side. :laugh:

CMCMANUS15 - Congrats on your Color Run! Those are such a blast, aren't they??? :drinker:

JENNIFERTSMITH - Done! Always happy to increase a goal for someone! Way to move yourself this month!!! :drinker:

YIKES! There are only 18 people "On pace to meet Goal" (GREEN), but *59* that are "Slightly behind pace" (BLUE). That is so WAAAAY out of whack from where we usually are!!! The GREEN section in the graph below should be as big as the "Gold" sections in the bars to the left of it! Soooo...if you're one of the BLUE peeps....or even worse if you're TAN or PINK, it's time to move!!!! :drinker:

20z61yg.jpg

Dave

10y4cd0.jpg
  • GalactusEmpire
    GalactusEmpire Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Adding 5 miles hiked.

Total: 78/75
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    6/23 - 1.05 mile walk

exercise.png
  • megan_elizabeth8
    megan_elizabeth8 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    adding 0.6 miles
    64.1 total

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    Doing my best to catch you and k80, Dave. Cpanus, I don't know what your user name is on fitbit??? Send me a friend request?

exercise.png
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    6 miles run/walk

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have not posted for awhile but since Friday I have gotten in 22.5 miles. Mainly walking with some ex bike too! I need to do 6.36 miles everyday till the end of the month to hit my goal! I got this!:wink:

exercise.png
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • angelmo8
    angelmo8 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    6/20- 2 mile walk
    6/23- 1.6 mile walk

exercise.png
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Oops. I've been forgetting to come here and update my progress. I'll have to get back into the habit of it, as well as exercising again.

exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    June 23: 13 miles ocean swimming, sand running and walking

TTD: 278 miles

exercise.png
  • sam_gamgee
    sam_gamgee Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    After almost a week of bleurgh I managed a run yesterday afternoon ... so nice to get out and it definitely cleared the head a bit, but the cold (for us) air meant that my nose was doing its best impression of a dripping tap for an hour or two afterwards. :-/

June 3: 6.7 km
    June 7: 8.5 km
    June 9: 8.5 km
    June 12: 8.0 km
    June 13: 11.0 km
    June 15: 7.1 km
    June 17: 8.5 km
    June 23: 8.4 km

Total: 66.7 km (41.45 miles)

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Decided to walk the 2+ miles to work today since the weather was beautiful this morning. :happy: Not so much when it was time to go home. :grumble: Didn't have much choice, but I was not thrilled with the 91F temperatures. :mad: On a more positive note, I'm pretty sure I would not have made it this time last year. All this moving stuff is making it even easier to move. :bigsmile:

Added 6.5 miles today. :bigsmile: June total 126.75 miles

exercise.png

Hey everybody, let's keep it going! :drinker: :drinker: I know some of you are really really close to getting to goal, so lets get a move on! (If you are sick or injured, and you know who you are, you're excused right now. :flowerforyou: I know we can count on you when your body is more able to move.)
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 7.78 hiking/walking miles today

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,444 Member
    Options
    Doing my best to catch you and k80, Dave. Cpanus, I don't know what your user name is on fitbit??? Send me a friend request?

exercise.png

JTH - I'm just Chris on the Fitbit Challenge...with the little green preying mantis looking through a round cut in a blade of grass.

Only got 3.17 miles today. Daughter and I met with the trainer at the gym again. Good workout!

exercise.png

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Chris
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    25.92/60 complete

Pushing for three 10-12 mile bike rides this week to close out my month on schedule.
    Thanks.
    Denise.
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    2.6 walk last night and 4 tonight

Can you please up my goal to 90? I'll fix my ticker now.

exercise.png
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Got in 20.2 on the bike today.

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.