JUNE 2014 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Lisah8969. I'm glad you weren't badly injured. Great job for continuing on. :drinker: I did get a bike ride in today, but not without mishap. :embarassed: I was moving to the right to let a walker and a couple of other oncoming bicyclists pass and I dropped the front wheel off the pavement..........and ran into the fence. :noway: :embarassed: I was moving pretty slow at the time, so I was far more embarressed than hurt, mostly because everyone stopped to make sure that I was OK. :embarassed: I'm glad they checked , but I can't blame anything other than my own clumsiness. :laugh: This is probably why I spend most of my moving time on my own two feet. (Although I have tripped and fallen out walking too. :laugh: )

6.5 miles on the bike, 5.5 miles walking today

June total 22.75 miles.

exercise.png

@squeakmonster. Welcome :smile: 30 miles is a perfect starting goal. You can always increase it as you get stronger and start moving more. :smile:
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Slow start to the month. I really need to get re-motivated.

exercise.png
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    2.75 miles added tonight.

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

LISAH8969 - OUCH!! Glad you're (mostly) okay!!! :noway:

319SARA - That's fantastic!!! Way to venture out onto your own and devise your own water workout!!! :drinker:

TAXMOM9093 - And I'm glad you're* okay too!!

Jeez, it's dangerous being a 'biker' in this group lately!!! :noway:

Be careful out there!
    Dave
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I can't wait til next week and I'll have the option of earlier workouts...or more workouts if I go morning and evening!! We have our last week of school and it's a crazy, crazy week!! I will be free in 2.5 days! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Anyway I had a 5.4 stationary bike ride Monday night and 2.6 of running and a tad of walking tonight

exercise.png
  • ElliInJapan
    ElliInJapan Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Aiming once again at 120km!
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I'm adding 6.49 elliptical and walking miles for today. Counting the hours til vacation time...let's go clock..!!!!

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,237 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Fat Tire bike day. I love this bike! :happy: :happy: Adding 3 miles for 19 out of 400.

Let the miles begin. :wink: :wink:
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    June: Stationary Bike
    1st: 13.18 m
    2nd: 2.54 m
    3rd: 2.66 m

Total: 18.38 m
    Goal: 80
    Remaining: 61.62 m

Dropping my goal for June as I will be spending 7 days wandering on a beach and through the cobbled streets of Rhodes Old Town. Warm weather has been ordered. I will be MIA between the 11th and 18th.

As I've only just posted my data for the end of May I'm leaving my ticker for a couple of days until the wonderful moderators catch up with my tardiness.
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    June 4: 13 miles cycling and walking

TTD: 60 miles

exercise.png
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Adding 3 miles

exercise.png
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Lisah8969. I'm glad you weren't badly injured. Great job for continuing on. :drinker: I did get a bike ride in today, but not without mishap. :embarassed: I was moving to the right to let a walker and a couple of other oncoming bicyclists pass and I dropped the front wheel off the pavement..........and ran into the fence. :noway: :embarassed: I was moving pretty slow at the time, so I was far more embarressed than hurt, mostly because everyone stopped to make sure that I was OK. :embarassed: I'm glad they checked , but I can't blame anything other than my own clumsiness. :laugh: This is probably why I spend most of my moving time on my own two feet. (Although I have tripped and fallen out walking too. :laugh: )

That is nice that they made sure you were all right! Glad to hear there are some good people out there. Or is it b/c they had to step over you to get past anyway???

6/3 - 2 miles

30/220
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    6/3 - 4.25 miles (walking/running)
    Total to date: 12 of 130 miles
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,945 Member
    Options
    Forgot to update. Up to 10 miles as of yesterday. More planned for today.
    exercise.png
  • CorrieJane
    CorrieJane Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    2 miles on 6/3/14

exercise.png
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Sunday is the Color Me Rad benefitting the Boys Club of Sioux City, I'm super excited! This will be my second 5K.

As my dh pointed out, I've been slacking quite a bit so I'm not sure where I'll turn out time wise but I know longer than 30 minutes and shorter than 90.

And in a NSV, I planked for 63 seconds!! :bigsmile:
  • Rief3
    Rief3 Posts: 420 Member
    Options

exercise.png

1mile
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    The only moving I did yesterday was chasing after my niece and nephews so their mom could go to school. I really need to get my @ss in gear!
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo sore :(
    But I'm still moving. I did spinning both on Tuesday and this morning!

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    It's been almost 2 years since I was on MFP last (did WW for the last 15 months), and I'm really excited to see that this group is still active, as this group was one of the first challenges I ever did on my weight loss journey (still have the iPod reward from that first challenge!).
    I was looking through all the posts (you guys are mileage monsters, that's awesome, and very inspirational!!), and while I'm only going to post 30 miles as my goal for June, it's a lot for me given everything else that's currently on my plate at the moment ... but, you have to start somewhere right? :bigsmile:
    Let's do this!!!
    L ~
    P.S. Feel free to friend request me if you like!

@squeakmonster:

Welcome back! :drinker: :drinker: And I'm sure you're gonna do great on your first month back! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.