DAILY CHECK IN > 100 WAYS TO LOSE IT

Options
124»

Replies

• Aellyn
    Aellyn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good job logging it anyway! I need to work on that more.
  • andilynn82
    andilynn82 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I need to work on that too. When I have a bad day, I tend to "forget' to log in. Yesterday I forced myself to log my 1200 calorie dinner (plus another 400 in ice cream). Not pretty but it's in the past.

Today I did my first "official" workout in well, a really long time (probably since before my cancer diagnosis last year). It was tough and slow and my neighborhood has more hills than I thought but I got in a 40 minute walk. I probably could have done another few blocks of a flat surface but our apartment is at the top of one of the inclines and I didn't want my husband to have to come back with the car to get me from the bottom of the hill ;-)
  • jafray4
    jafray4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    andilynn good job with the walk. 40 min on hills is really good in my opinion especially when your just getting into exercising!!!

yesterday was good and today I will need to make up some calories at dinner for the bagel sandwich I had for breakfast, but we are crazy busy tonight so should be to tuff to eat a smaller portion. Tomorrow starts our vacation so I am just hoping to maintain.
  • Aellyn
    Options
    Enjoy your vacation jafray! Good luck eating in moderation. :smile:
  • TiffanyRW84
    TiffanyRW84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know I have been terrible at checking-in. I usually just use my app on a daily basis. But, I am happy to report that I had my first 1 month weigh in last week (Thursday) and I lost 15 pounds. YAY! Anyways, I have still been doing really well, staying at my calorie goal and being as active as possible. I also got a FitBit, which has been a great motivator. Hope everyone is doing good too! <3
  • fizzbuzz
    fizzbuzz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Not been in here for a couple of days as I mostly log things from my phone app..

I just allowed my daughter to make my lunch and a cheese sandwich has cost me an estimated 550+ calories .. ouch!

Well tonight will have to be a light tea.

I think I Have about 350-400 cals left for tea ( a northern England term for the late afternoon/evening meal )

In UK Beaver scouts go from 6 -8, cub scouts go from 8-10.5, scouts 10.5 - 14, and explorer scouts from 14 - 18. we have an adult group called network which goes from 18-25, and doesn't have any formal meetings like the youth groups.. and from 18 they can also join in as adult helpers/leaders of youth groups.

Well done Tiffany on 15lb loss in first month :) you must be feeling a lot more energetic!
  • jafray4
    Options
    Back from vacation, lost 2 lbs so I'm taking it as a victory. But I really made a lot of bad choices just tried to make up with it in activity. It helped it was so nice we hit the beach and did some swimming and tubing/ skiing regularly.
  • andilynn82
    andilynn82 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Checking in, kinda disappeared for a while. Hopefully the group will pick up again soon.

Nice job losing on vacation jafray4!

I'm trying to get started again. I let things get out of hand for a while, but I'm updating my weight here on MFP and admitting how much I've gained (not recently...over the last several months), and getting back on track. I spent yesterday making this week's breakfasts and lunches for my husband and I, dinners are (tentatively) planned out. Made a spreadsheet to track our progress. We're both determined to lose 25 pounds by Thanksgiving.
  • Aellyn
    Options
    I'm trying to get started again. I let things get out of hand for a while, but I'm updating my weight here on MFP and admitting how much I've gained (not recently...over the last several months), and getting back on track. I spent yesterday making this week's breakfasts and lunches for my husband and I, dinners are (tentatively) planned out. Made a spreadsheet to track our progress. We're both determined to lose 25 pounds by Thanksgiving.

Good luck on your goal! Smart idea making this week's breakfasts and lunches already. I may need to try that.
  • jafray4
    Options
    I like that idea too. I am horrible and try to remember the night b4 then I forget and end up eating crappy food. I have also been slipping did really well until last week and now I need to get back on track. I had high hopes and wanted to lose 50 more lbs by February. I have a cut dress I want to wear for an event. Now I really need to get my butt in gear!!!! its already almost August