JULY 2014 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Please add 250 for me this month...yeah I know it seems counterintuitive since I haven't been reaching my goals lately, but what the heck! I'm determined to get my @ss moving! Let's have a great month everyone! :drinker:

7/1 12.46 mtb ride this am...to beat the heat!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    100 miles again please. Lets move
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,408 Member
    Options
    Put me in for 200 again. I am back in PT for my knee and will have to back off running and cycling.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Aiming for 100 miles again this month and hoping that I can make my goal this time. Seriously behind on my goal of 1000 miles for 2014 so need to step up my game!!

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! More people crossing the GOAL line for June!!! TAXMOM9093, SPEEDYF, KAYAK_KUTIE, POSTOLACHE and LADYPERSIA!!! :drinker:

Don't forget not to clear your ticker (if you use one) until after I've recorded your June final total please. :smile:

Dave
  • darkrider42
    Options
    7/01 - 2.7 run before work, 2.4 lunch walk, MTD 5.1

Dave
    MFm4m5.png
  • darkrider42
    Options
    There is a Tour de France challenge going on in one of the MFP groups. It's a lot of fun and really helps motivate you to put in some really good miles. You ride each day the Tour is going on. 21 days total with two rest days. We run in four teams of nine riders each. We have room for one more rider. If you are interested send a personal message to TheBigYin. Dave, I think you would do well at this. You don't have to be a supper rider, just consistent.
    Thanks so much for the invite, but I'm trying to concentrate on my running at the moment and only bike on my days off when I can't stand to run another step. :blushing:
  • darkrider42
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

Welcome Oldies and so far, one Newbie, CALLIEBLOOMS!! :drinker:

We're off and "running" for July already!! Let's all make this a GREAT MONTH!!

Dave
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Hi guys - I'm back in for July. I'd like to shoot for 80 miles on the stationary bike this month - and I have nothing to report for the first.

ETA:

I'm off on holiday AGAIN on the 26th - camping in Dorset. Hope I make my target this month, can't believe I missed last month!!
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    It is 95 degrees out. I took a nice long bike ride around the circumference of the city. Had to stop at my favorite coffee shop for a nice skinny ice mocha when I was 2/3 through. Great way to end a hot ride. Training for riding on the high desert of central Oregon week from Saturday.

07/01 - 20.0 miles biking

Total: 20.0 miles

exercise.png
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    Going for 120 miles again.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    After working three shifts in a row, (ending my last hour with getting a patient with triplets) and a dead Fitbit Flex, I finally got out to the store for a replacement and outside for a walk in the hot, but welcome weather. So, July starts with 3.8 miles. I changed my ticker to a plane since I go to NYC next week for a few days of eating real pizza and bagels and hopefully setting new daily mileage records for myself. I miss the hometown.

So glad to be back to normal, I felt "off" with both no exercise and untracked steps. :sick:

exercise.png
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Got off to a great start with 6 miles on July 1 go me!
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    goal for July 110 miles
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    7/1 - 1.05 mile walk
    3.8 miles exercise bike

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,851 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

Tuesday 7/01

(Exercise bike 31.22 miles & walk 1.25 miles)

**total 32.47 miles for today

***32.47 miles done and 767.53 miles to go....:happy:
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,856 Member
    Options

exercise.png

7.52 tonight on bike...
    80 is the July goal
  • angelmo8
    angelmo8 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    7/1- 5.7 miles walking/running

I'm getting this month started right :smile:

exercise.png
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Update
    7.2 miles today - 1.0 running without stopping - walking like a dog at rest stops - hotel gym

exercise.png
    [/quote]
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    @angelmo8 - You can say that again! :drinker:
    7/1- 5.7 miles walking/running

I'm getting this month started right :smile:
This discussion has been closed.