JULY 2014 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm back for another month - This time it's for the motivation to help keep me going (*been lacking it lately*).

Goal for July: 100 miles

July 1st: 10 miles (*Cycling*)
    July 1st: 1.5 miles (*Running*)

Total (*so far) = 11.5 miles
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Goal: 45 miles
    Left to goal: 40.5

7/1 pm: 1.07
    7/2 pm: 2.65
    7/3 am: .78

Total: 4.5
  • clp212
    clp212 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    July 1 - 1.3 miles
    July 2 - 1.0 miles

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Only 3.8 miles for yesterday...Sooo busy!! At least I'm boxing everyday :love: even though I can't walk/run much...:ohwell:

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

CONGRATS on making June GOAL now goes to DJMICHEALS!!! :drinker:

CHEVYSMART - Very proud of you for what you're doing to stay active while on the road!!! Keep up the great work!!

JENNYBEX - Never to late to get in on the fun!! :bigsmile:

Dave
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    7/2 - 6.25 miles (walking/running)
    Total to date: 12.25 of 130 miles
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Oops, fell asleep before posting last night. :blushing: Did some riding as well as walking out on the bike path. :bigsmile: Great Day!

9 miles on the bike, 5.75 miles on my feet

July total 14.75 miles. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

exercise.png

What is it with the Fitbits?? :sad: :sad: Mine is having trouble syncing today. :sad: Fingers crossed I can get it working again. I hope. :cry: Wow. My name is Karen and I Need my Fitbit. :laugh:
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    My name is Karen and I Need my Fitbit. :laugh:

@taxmom:
    We should create a group call FA (Fitbit Anonymous), for all of us that are 'addicted' to that dang little thing!!!
    We could share our frustration, our need & dependancy for it! :laugh: :laugh:

Hi. My name is Annie, and I'm addicted to my Fitbit. :drinker: :drinker: :laugh:
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    July: - Goal 450 (14.52 miles/ day average)
    1st: 26.42 (23.4 bike)
    2nd: 9.58 (2.6 bike) - Total: 36 / 414 (14.79 miles/ day average) ---

Hmmm -- not quite on target for the month already. Its a long weekend - need to rock it this weekend. Speaking of, may everyone who is celebrating this weekend, be safe and have a great time doing what ever you are doing - Stay true to your goals.
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    7/3 - 0.99 mile walk
    3.7 miles exercise bike

exercise.png
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options

@taxmom:
    We should create a group call FA (Fitbit Anonymous), for all of us that are 'addicted' to that dang little thing!!!

Hi. My name is Annie, and I'm addicted to my Fitbit. :drinker: :drinker: :laugh:

Haha, no kidding!! Hello, I'm Carrie and my fitbit is my BFF! Runs and walks ALMOST don't count when I'm not wearing it! Last night I considered running home for it, but my route was planned and I didn't want to add any extra non-counting milage without it :laugh:
    Thank goodness for this group, I knew that my miles still "count" somewhere!
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm back! I am once again going to set my goal at 50 miles. My husband just had lap band surgery so I will be out walking with him. This will be my motivation to get off my butt!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options

@taxmom:

Haha, no kidding!! Hello, I'm Carrie and my fitbit is my BFF! Runs and walks ALMOST don't count when I'm not wearing it! Last night I considered running home for it, but my route was planned and I didn't want to add any extra non-counting milage without it :laugh:
    Thank goodness for this group, I knew that my miles still "count" somewhere!

It's kind of pathetic that when it wasn't working I was thinking of all the "wasted" steps I was taking. At least Runkeeper gives me miles but I want it all! - steps too! This Fitbit addict Karen is glad to be back to normal especially in time for my few days in NYC where I really want to count steps. Now I have to keep going and move back up my friends list on my dashboard. I was almost in the basement.

4 miles today, trying to get it done before Arthur hits here (although the winds might have felt nice :laugh: )

exercise.png
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    New total 11.9 miles feel pleased as it has warmed up in UK quite a bit last few days
  • 319Sara
    319Sara Posts: 302 Member
    Options

exercise.png
    T

Thursday = Strength and Stretch class, but that doesn't add to the mileage. So I took a walk in the meadow and in to the center of the labyrinth. Sun and a nice breeze kept the mosquitoes away. Added 1.42 miles.

July total = 13.86/
  • CB1568
    CB1568 Posts: 8
    Options
    exercise.png
  • ala140
    ala140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    MTD - 10.7
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,851 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

Thursday 7/03

(Exercise bike 31.19 miles & walk 1.25 miles)

**total 32.44 miles for today

***98.70 miles done and 701.30 miles to go....:happy:
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    I just keep forgetting, never ride your bike around town on training rides on holiday weekends. It's like playing chicken with a train. It seems like drivers doing holiday traveling, they freaking leave their brains at home. I am in florescent green, how hard is it to see me on the side of the road in a well marked bike lane! Came within a foot of getting creamed by a bus sized motor home. Had to way shorten my training or cut short my life. Sorry for the rant, but this gets totally annoying. And I don't need down days with my half century coming up next weekend.

07/01 - 20.0 miles biking
    07/02 - 14.0 miles biking
    07/03 - 11.0 miles biking

Total: 45.0 miles

exercise.png
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    @anaconda - I can identify in a similar way.
    I have been travelling and I have had to run near my hotel and the holiday traffic made it so hazardous that I just had to run in circles in a big box store parking lot... and then still I was afraid of getting hit!

Good luck on the century! :smile:
    I am in florescent green, how hard is it to see me on the side of the road in a well marked bike lane! Came within a foot of getting creamed by a bus sized motor home. Had to way shorten my training or cut short my life. Sorry for the rant, but this gets totally annoying. And I don't need down days with my half century coming up next weekend.
This discussion has been closed.