WANTED- active Aussie members!!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• That_Helen
    That_Helen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been going well for 60 days now, second time around. Determined not to relapse again. Feel free to add me.
  • Africa16
    Africa16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi..Brisbane 40+ here looking to add new active friends for support and interaction. Feel free to add me
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I've added you, I'm on the Sunshine Coast.
  • saires_au
    saires_au Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Another Aussie who’s happy to have local friends with open diaries
  • leannepat42
    leannepat42 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm from Melbourne and starting Day 1 (again) today. Had success with this app a couple of years ago but thought I could do it by myself - big mistake!!! Feel free to add me
  • mrsgoof
    mrsgoof Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Pick me!! I am trying to post everyday and need some like minded support buddies!!
  • Spacegirlley
    Spacegirlley Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a request. Been back at it for 3 months now, 12kg down, going strong still a long way to go. Looking for like minded Aussies who post regularly and interact.
  • wahelga
    wahelga Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I’m open for any new friends who interact and offer support. Have come back for a second time and many of my old friends have moved on
  • willomac67
    willomac67 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HI all , back to MFP, feel free to add me , especially if you are in the west of Sydney
  • QoLmatters
    QoLmatters Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm also back here again, over 50 Canberran. I'm following the CSIRO protein plus diet and have lost 4kgs over the last 5 weeks. Add me if you are also trying this diet or are in the ACT looking for friends.
  • SaJaBy
    SaJaBy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m in the ACT if you want to be friends.
  • seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    From Perth, just restarting so happy to meet new friends
  • Jaynerose626
    Jaynerose626 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Active multiple times a day with an open dairy. I'm not sure if public can see. I know friends can for sure. Happy to keep in contact with fellow Aussies.
  • Deb2301
    Deb2301 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Geelong - recently moved here. I've had great success with MFP in the past, but don't have my support any more (PT). Thought I'd try it alone, but...... Would love to connect with an accountability buddy - share diary etc. Send message if interested.
  • raquelle69
    raquelle69 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, is anyone active here? If you're in Aus, add me :)
  • digger2640
    digger2640 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Simon here. Pretty active on this now. Looking to increase the friend base. Mainly blokes around 50 years old looking to improve their health and fitness. I mainly do weights but just started a bit of running.
  • pinky_b
    pinky_b Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey. I have been on MFP for years. Sometimes logging every day, sometimes just updating my weight every now and again. Trying to get back into it and log every day. Please feel free to add me.
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

I’m from Melbourne but currently live in the US... but still very much Aussie and missing home and friends.

Looking for people who like to chat and provide accountability and motivation. I’ve been using MFP for years and years but recently got back into it. I log my weight loss and getting back to exercise after foot surgery but use another app for food logs as it’s more specific to my needs!

Would love some new active friends!

V