Share Your Sweets!

Options
1474849505153»

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    They were pecan pie bars. Even without a pastry blender, it was a very easy recipe to make.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    They were pecan pie bars. Even without a pastry blender, it was a very easy recipe to make.

Thanks!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    UHUGHRi.jpg?1
    I made these for a family Halloween treat. They're supposed to be salted caramel blondies.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    oooh those look awesome.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Homemade chocolate brioche for breakfast this morning.

4qmu070cu4hb.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Homemade chocolate brioche for breakfast this morning.

4qmu070cu4hb.jpg

mmmmm that looks awesome!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Wow, I thought I would have a ton of catching up to do, but this thread is so quiet! I've never heard of that brand, @WinoGelato. Did you try it? Not that it would matter anymore. I told one of my vegan friends that i would go vegan if she quit smoking, and she took me up on it. Started on the 1st. It's testing my love for peanut butter, let me tell ya! I have to say that Ben & Jerry's dairy free ice creams are really freakin' good. Like, I ate half a pint of Chunky Monkey on Sunday, then I ate some PB & Cookies. I haven't tried the Coffee Caramel Fudge yet, and I'm not a fan of the fudge brownie normally, so I didn't bother getting that one. I was walking down the ice cream aisle the week before wondering why the hell I would make such an offer. So many flavors I still haven't tried. *cries*
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Wow, I thought I would have a ton of catching up to do, but this thread is so quiet! I've never heard of that brand, @WinoGelato. Did you try it? Not that it would matter anymore. I told one of my vegan friends that i would go vegan if she quit smoking, and she took me up on it. Started on the 1st. It's testing my love for peanut butter, let me tell ya! I have to say that Ben & Jerry's dairy free ice creams are really freakin' good. Like, I ate half a pint of Chunky Monkey on Sunday, then I ate some PB & Cookies. I haven't tried the Coffee Caramel Fudge yet, and I'm not a fan of the fudge brownie normally, so I didn't bother getting that one. I was walking down the ice cream aisle the week before wondering why the hell I would make such an offer. So many flavors I still haven't tried. *cries*

Oh my gosh - vegan!? Good for you - but wow, what a challenge!

This whole group has gotten pretty quiet with Jose no longer around, others have disappeared as well.

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    I've become a workaholic so I don't have time to bake anymore. MrAcrylics has taken up the mantle and makes some pretty amazing cheesecakes. Happy to see you, Cupcake!

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I'm glad to see you guys again! That makes me sad that you're not baking anymore. I love seeing the things you make, Acrylics. Wino, I went out for dinner last night and there was only one thing on the menu that wasn't French fries that I could eat. I couldn't have the red velvet birthday cake, either, so I ordered raspberry sorbet. Eating out is going to be the biggest challenge for me.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I've been baking a lot but too lazy to post pictures... and my stuff doesn't look so pretty...

I made a fantastic pear frangipane tart for Easter though!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Mmmm, that sounds good! Sounds fancy, too. :smile:
  • Francl27
    Options
    Mmmm, that sounds good! Sounds fancy, too. :smile:

it was super tasty! I used homemade puff pastry dough... that's the recipe

http://chichoskitchen.blogspot.com/2010/10/pear-apple-frangipane-galette.html

There wasn't a bite left.