Leslie Sansone August 2014 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    I bought her dvd 5 day walk plan and went 3 miles...what a workout and I am loving it!

Kaylasmom, that is an awesome DVD. Totally customizable! Sometimes I do the same mile twice if I'm really liking it :laugh: .
    Enjoy using your U5DWP :drinker:

:flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Sunday (August 3rd):

My day of rest from tracking and exercise.

Saturday (August 2nd):

0 DVD miles:

65 outdoor minutes.

Goal for August: To continue walking outdoors minutes & add in some Leslie miles as able

So far: 0 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 185 outdoor minutes

There are some awesome miles being walked this weekend :drinker:

:flowerforyou:
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    3.25 miles walked

11.33 miles walked to date
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. I walked another 6 miles this cool morning.

21/140
  • lidenalex
    lidenalex Posts: 283
    Options
    miles: 28/90
    cal: -1400

Listened to the book "Get Up!: Why Your Chair is Killing You and What You Can Do About It", by James Levine. Good book!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Afternoon Walkers. Hope everyone has a good day.:smile:

8/45
  • AnnofB
    Options

Listened to the book "Get Up!: Why Your Chair is Killing You and What You Can Do About It", by James Levine. Good book!

Alex, thanks for this. Will have to check it out. Been hearing about the fact that the more you sit, the younger you die.
  • VCanadapt
    VCanadapt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm In!

Goal for August 50 miles.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    7.17 miles walked today

18.5 miles walked to date
  • heavenlyb14
    heavenlyb14 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    2.5 today

13.45/100

Happy walking everyone :flowerforyou:
  • heavenlyb14
    heavenlyb14 Posts: 303 Member
    Options

Must have been interesting to have kept you going for 10 miles!
  • startergal53
    startergal53 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    11/110
    2 today!
  • Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles (2 with Advanced 3 mile walk; 1.5 treadmill after dinner). Also did 30 min. strength training with Kelly Coffey DVD

10.5/60 done!
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    8 advanced miles with Leslie

32 miles with Leslie to date

2 miles outside

17 miles outside to date

49 miles total to date

goal 150 miles

Happy Walking Everyone!!!!!
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Monday (August 4rd):

0 DVD miles:

95 outdoor minutes.

Goal for August: To continue walking outdoors minutes & add in some Leslie miles as able

So far: 0 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 280 outdoor minutes

@ VCanadapt, I'm happy that you are back in for August :smile:

@ Alex, Thanks for the book suggestion! I'm in line for it at my local library.

......Ann, I've also heard that from somewhere about the dangers of sitting too much :noway: .

Good night y'all :yawn:
  • PinkyPan1
    Options

Thanks Alex, I appreciate the link and good read. Makes complete sense.
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    Good morning friends. I walked 6 miles this morning. I lost my walking buddy two days ago. My son has a hairline fracture in his ankle and will not be joining me. He did say as soon as he heals he will be right out there walking with me once again. Fingers crossed

27/140
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Good morning friends. I walked 6 miles this morning. I lost my walking buddy two days ago. My son has a hairline fracture in his ankle and will not be joining me. He did say as soon as he heals he will be right out there walking with me once again. Fingers crossed

27/140

PinkyPan1,
    Hate to hear that about your son's injury. But I bet he's in great shape (if he's like his Mom) and will heal quickly. Fab job on the mileage, 27 miles already!:bigsmile:
  • PinkyPan1
    Options

27/140

PinkyPan1,
    Hate to hear that about your son's injury. But I bet he's in great shape (if he's like his Mom) and will heal quickly. Fab job on the mileage, 27 miles already!:bigsmile:

Thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately, he is not in great shape. He is looking to lose 70 lbs and I believe he will. All 3 of my sons were Marines and since being discharged from active duty they have all gained quite a bit of weight. It is sad that all 3 are now obese. To be honest I was hoping that at least one of them would be inspired by me and get healthy. Like I said fingers crossed that he comes back and joins me walking.