Sound off! What exercise did you do today?

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Share your exercise! Right now I am just doing brisk walking and some lite jogging. I have not started working with weights yet.

Replies

• RebeccaMaunder
    RebeccaMaunder Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I did aquafit and some walking
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I did a 7AM BootCamp
  • planteater2000
    Options
    Short walk when I got up and a longer one at lunchtime. Total just under 6 miles.
  • daverave7
    daverave7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    8 mile cycle
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    35 mins of interval training for running and now I am about to head to command Physical Training and it will be circuit training stuff so I am going to be so dead tonight at work.
  • TheRealNoodlette
    TheRealNoodlette Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    90 minutes of cross train elliptical, then my ab exercises and stretches. Tomorrow is a strength day.
  • stjean5
    stjean5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Finally got back to the gym after about 10 days off. Did about 45 minutes of strength training and then 30 minutes of elliptical. Feel so much better!
  • SteveD18
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of the Insanity Program, so it was Cardio Recovery. After the first two days, I needed the lighter workout with more stretching than cardio. Still a little sore, but that will go away after the first week or so.
  • katpal1
    katpal1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today I ran 4 km. it was a great day for a run, not too hot.
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Rest day
  • LegendWarrior
    Options
    Just went on my trampoline xD Despite being for young children, it works up a great sweat.
    Hoping to play basketball later on today
  • DEUCE0402
    DEUCE0402 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW! Y'all are motivating regarding exercise for sure. I only walked 30 minutes this morning. Must do more!! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • juditdell
    Options
    Yesterday I got in a brisk 35 minute walk. That being said I did not want to leave the house, so it was an accomplishment, lol
    You are all doing great! Keep it up:)
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    4 mile run in the forest preseve today during lunch. Feeling nice and relaxed!!
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Ran a little over three miles this morning.
  • superfitconball
    superfitconball Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Covered ~5K in a 45 minute walk/jog with my puppy this morning. Thinking we might try yoga tonight.
  • TheRealNoodlette
    TheRealNoodlette Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of cross train elliptical, then my weight program, then my ab exercises and stretches.
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Aqua Zumba - love it!
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    yesterday I weight lifted but today I ran 2 miles without stopping for the first time ever
  • coquinat
    coquinat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Zumba!