October 2014 MYAC

Options

Replies

• Ejf7000
    Ejf7000 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Please put me down for 60 miles for October.
    9 miles total to date.
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    10/2 - 1.5 mile run
    10/5 - 2.5 mile run
    10/8 - 3 mile walk

October total - 7.0 miles
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Oct 6 - 2km
    Oct 7 - 5km

Total 39.4/120km
  • kayak_kutie
    kayak_kutie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    10/7 - 3.04 walking

exercise.png
  • Manderin1973
    Manderin1973 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    1-Oct 2.63
    2-Oct 6.14 Leukemia & Lymphoma walk
    3-Oct 0.8 (fitbit charging)
    4-Oct 5.72 Zombie Charge
    5-Oct 2.89
    6-Oct 1.78
    7-Oct 2.1

Total For October so far: 22.06

iFSOm4.png
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    10/6 and 10/7 - 22.86 walking/bike/elliptical
    Total to date: 67.93 of 250 miles
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Added 15.3 miles over the last couple of days bringing the total to 37 miles for the month.

Can't seem to get my ticker to work this month, anyone else having that issue?

exercise.png

• JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    10/1 - walked 1.7 miles
    10/2 - ran 5 miles
    10/4 - ran 6.2 miles, walked 2 miles
    10/5 - rode 21 miles, ran 1.7 miles
    10/7 - swam 1.1 miles, ran 3 miles

41.7 / 120 total miles!

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,338 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    hkristine1 wrote: »
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

Well.... not sure what I think of this new forum format, but I'm sure we'll all get used to it in time. :neutral_face:

Unfortunately, it looks like our emoticons have become far more limited - no more beer toasting or flower giving. :s But, at least we can still look super cool. B) booyah.

Hopefully everyone can find the forum tomorrow and post their miles.

Just trying out the "quote" function to see what it looks like. And thank you for making me laugh. :D

Oh and I got some miles in today....7.1 if my math is correct. Enough to get me back in the green. WOOT!
    Dave
    MFm4m5.png

Oooooool...quoting the quote! lolol I like that it now makes the link to the spreadsheet above an actual hot, clickable link! And it initially hides previous qoute levels with the option to expand them.

(Trying* to find some positives here amidst the chaos. o:) )

Dave

Not to be too large of a stick in the mud or crazy weird purple dinosaur beast ( >:) ), you know that special admin skill of being able to edit a post forever (instead of just for the 1 hour period)... well.... that appears to be gone. :\ So much for our special ninja skills. :s

LOL!! >:) You noticed that too, huh? :'( Hopefully it's just temporary. I don't usually need longer than an hour. but occasionally*....and sometimes I used it to fix other people's posts when they were having trouble posting a ticker or something like that if I can see where they mistyped or pasted something incorrectly. :\

I am* liking that when I use my bookmark to go to the home page for the group, it gives me a count of how many new messages there are and when I click on the thread title, it takes me right to the start of the new messages. :)
  • darkrider42
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »
    Glad the boards are back. Anyone know of a way to see the old "my topics" part? It took a lot of steps to go through groups to get here.

Anyway, yesterday was 3.2 miles of running/walking. I actually went under 10 mins for the mile. It didn't feel too good, but I did it. Just one of those things I wanted to do/try/see the numbers

exercise.png

My suggestion is to go to the Group's home page at the link below and bookmark it with your browser. Then just click on the thread title and it will take you right to the start of your "unread" messages and you'll be able to post from there. :)
  • darkrider42
    edited October 2014
    Options
    AlethaMary wrote: »
    Added 15.3 miles over the last couple of days bringing the total to 37 miles for the month.

Can't seem to get my ticker to work this month, anyone else having that issue?

exercise.png
    Not sure what the problem is...other people are able to post tickers from Ticker Factory so my guess is you'll have to create another. Or go to LilySlim.com and create one there. People seem to have way* less trouble with those. Plus since you can sign in to your account, you can update it from *ANY* device or computer that you can get to a web browser with, not just the one you created it on.
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Not to be too large of a stick in the mud or crazy weird purple dinosaur beast ( >:) ), you know that special admin skill of being able to edit a post forever (instead of just for the 1 hour period)... well.... that appears to be gone. :\ So much for our special ninja skills. :s
    I see that right underneath our name to the left here, it shows us as "Member" rather than "Leader/Admin" (like it does on the the Group's home page) so I suspect that this is still something to get ironed out shortly and we'll get our ninja powers back. :smiley:

• JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,945 Member
    Options
    Ok, I guess I know now why everything was whacky yesterday. Fabulous walk on the beach yesterday and another this morning puts me at 21. Slowly catching up. yeah, where are those glasses of beer when you need them. :'(

exercise.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »
    Glad the boards are back. Anyone know of a way to see the old "my topics" part? It took a lot of steps to go through groups to get here.

Anyway, yesterday was 3.2 miles of running/walking. I actually went under 10 mins for the mile. It didn't feel too good, but I did it. Just one of those things I wanted to do/try/see the numbers

exercise.png

My suggestion is to go to the Group's home page at the link below and bookmark it with your browser. Then just click on the thread title and it will take you right to the start of your "unread" messages and you'll be able to post from there. :)

Thanks. I hope they fix the access to groups soon. And I'd like to be able to see my ticker. Besides liking it, it makes it easier for me to find my own posts in any thread.

Went out for 4.2 miles running/walking. Would have added another tenth of a mile getting my mail, but the felon neighbor across the street who broke into the house next to me last year (and went through my yard to do it) beat me to the mailbox and was taking her sweet time, so I had to reroute to avoid a face-to-face.

exercise.png

• k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    1- 5.36
    2- 2.81
    3- 3.59
    4- 4.69
    5- 4.75
    6- 3.46
    7- 5.16

exercise.png

Big Thanks to Janet - I tried a million (exaggeration) ways to try and find the group. My 'group page' didn't have a search button. I've bookmarked - so hopefully I'll not lose it again!!
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,945 Member
    Options
    Another 2 mile beach walk. Getting closer to the green. Have a longer run scheduled for tomorrow that should get me back on track.

I'm not having trouble finding this group but based on the comments others have left I think there are functions they use that I am clueless about. I haven't been able to find my posts in these threads since we converted to a group.

exercise.png
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    4.38 walked today

46.47 miles walked to date

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]25436425.png[/url]
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Well, would you look at the pretty new interface? Snazzy. :o

October 1 thru today (08) = 16.69 walking miles.

exercise.png

• Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    So my weight loss ticker is gone? flamingmad.gif
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Oh brother, every time MFP changes something, it is usually not good. It took way to many steps to get here. Oh well, guess I will try bookmarking. Calendar week ended yesterday, and started a new one today.

10/01 - 15.0 miles biking
    10/02 - 2.0 miles walking
    10/03 - 19.0 miles biking
    10/04 - 12.0 miles biking
    10/05 - 12.0 miles biking
    10/06 - 2.0 miles walking
    10/06 - 11.5 miles biking
    10/07 - 2.0 miles walking

Total: 75.5 miles

10/08 - 12.5 miles biking

Total: 88.0 miles

exercise.png