Intermediate Team Chat Board

Options

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    nicwolbeck wrote: »
    Good Monday morning to everyone, one quick question I did 156 min of cardio and 0 of strength last week so what is my punishment? and are there different punishments for missing your cardio or strength goals?
    And everyone on that show needs to start listening to my boy Rick, I think Bob would agree! But what was Carol up to?
    The only punishments are if your team loses the winning team gets to decide your punishment, unless you are an MVP. Then you'll be exempt. Sometimes there'll be a character related punishment. This week, the Walker Horde has to do an old Richard Simmons video. Lol.

• strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Good Monday morning to everyone, one quick question I did 156 min of cardio and 0 of strength last week so what is my punishment? and are there different punishments for missing your cardio or strength goals?
    And everyone on that show needs to start listening to my boy Rick, I think Bob would agree! But what was Carol up to?

I agree, Rick was right to suggest that everyone from Terminus should have been killed. HELLO foreshadowing! I wonder if Carol got a little freaked about Rick kind of calling her the leader when he asked if the group could join her. Thinking about it, Carol has had to make some extremely tough decisions when she is in a group. First at the prison, then with the psycho child. Don't get me wrong, Carol did what she thought was right/what she had to, but I wonder if she doesn't want to be forced to make those decisions again. I think she was ready to head out on her own again.

• KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Also spoiler alert below...

I felt bad for bob, my husband started laughing and said shishka"bob". My father in law then said "bob"bq lol. And yeah we were talking about that, we were thinking he was acting weird and started thinking he could have been bit underwater. Ugh Rick was right, they should have killed all them in the last episode.

Hahaha we were all cracking up doing the same thing. I said BLT (Bob Lettuce and Tomato)

• SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

There is no punishment for not completing everything but it is just worse for the team overall cause we get less points. I didn't see you check in btw. So, since I have heard from you now I know you are still in the challenge. If you fail to check in again, it's the walker team for you.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    My Carols! I found you! My pilates instructor told me I can do more than I think so I've been pushing myself harder so I chose advanced. I'll have to sneak over here to visit! Hope you all are kicking @$$ ;)
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Grrrrr
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Too bad the Intermediate Team was dragged down by non-checking-in members! Once we lighten our load and donate those folks to the Walker Horde, I bet the Intermediate Team will start kicking some *kitten*. :D
  • zamphir66
    zamphir66 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    So just to be clear b/c I know some folks were posting in here ---- It's not actually necessary to post in here to "check in." All that matters is the Scoreboard thread. Correct?
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    zamphir66 wrote: »
    So just to be clear b/c I know some folks were posting in here ---- It's not actually necessary to post in here to "check in." All that matters is the Scoreboard thread. Correct?
    Yes. The peeps checking in here are just doing so to keep their team members updated and motivated.

• Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    sorry all I have been MIA, just had a really horrible week and I need to get my crap back together and back on track, so today is a new day. I am going to be going to a work out class in an hour and I'm tracking all my food today. I will get back to my old self. It's just hard getting that first step again.
  • strive4more11
    Options
    sorry all I have been MIA, just had a really horrible week and I need to get my crap back together and back on track, so today is a new day. I am going to be going to a work out class in an hour and I'm tracking all my food today. I will get back to my old self. It's just hard getting that first step again.

We all have bad days/weeks. You're right, it's a new day and we are happy to see you back! Have fun at your class tonight!! :smiley:
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Aw! Too bad, we were last this week. :( But hopefully we can regain some ground next week after we've dropped some people off with the walkers, lol! Go team!!! (PS I just watched the punishment video and I think I might die.)
  • strive4more11
    Options
    Good morning Intermediate Team! Hope everyone is having a GREAT day! I'm happy to say I have started off the week well- already have 30 min of cardio and 25 min of strength! I am hoping to get an hour long walk in with the pup tonight.

I have a random question that maybe you all could help me with. I try to follow the 'stop eating 4 hours before you go to bed' rule which normally is fine. However, last night I found myself painfully hungry around 9pm. I ate a pretty decent sized dinner with a lot of protein so I'm not really sure what happened there. I didn't give in to the hunger pains but ended up with a nasty stomach ache this morning. Any ideas?
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Can we all agree that this is the best season yet!?!?!? I truly have a hard time believing my eyes at what they are allowing on "regular" tv!! Absolutely love it!

Skittles2183- I've been trying to get back in the groove too--don't feel alone (and I flaked on my check in as well)

Lets all have a fun and productive week!
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Michonne has really opened up since the beginning. Did anyone see the clip they showed of Daryl and Rick in the beginning when Rick had just told Daryl that they left his brother on the roof? If you did... DID you see how short his hair was!? Oh gosh! I am so glad he let his hair grow out! Daryl is a total heart throb. I heard that they were going to try and make him a gay character at some point.. and I think that would make me sad. I wan't Carol and him to be a thing, and if not.. at least maintain this illusion to it!

My husband and I were watching the episode and when Bob was outside we were thinking that maybe he was upset because he got bit.. and he was going to change.. But I guess not since that would have totally made his meat a little less appetizing I suppose... right?
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Good morning team. Don't fret that we came in last place. The numbers were truly not on our side because we have the most. Every check in does count towards our team. The more active you are and the more you participate in the challenge, the more likely to get MVP. Congrats toughhippiechick and redwoodkestrel for their amazing cardio numbers. I know a few of you did not check in on time but since you checked in, you are still on the team. There are a lot that did not and they will be put in the walker team. This will improve our numbers this week. The advanced team was kind to us because the Sally challenge was a 4 day thing last time. Have fun with it. I liked it and the guy is kinda cute to boot. Remember that the character challenge videos can be modified or you can swap one for another if you want or do your own variation. This challenge is to motivate us and to let us indulge in our passion that is The Walking Dead!!! Win Win! So, let's pull up our boots, sling on our swards, crossbows and guns and kick some walker tail!!! We got this!
  • tracyskeens
    Options
    Just did the Sally Up challenge. Oh my legs are on fire!!! I may do it again tomorrow :smiley:
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Michonne has really opened up since the beginning. Did anyone see the clip they showed of Daryl and Rick in the beginning when Rick had just told Daryl that they left his brother on the roof? If you did... DID you see how short his hair was!? Oh gosh! I am so glad he let his hair grow out! Daryl is a total heart throb. I heard that they were going to try and make him a gay character at some point.. and I think that would make me sad. I wan't Carol and him to be a thing, and if not.. at least maintain this illusion to it!

My husband and I were watching the episode and when Bob was outside we were thinking that maybe he was upset because he got bit.. and he was going to change.. But I guess not since that would have totally made his meat a little less appetizing I suppose... right?

I saw the clip too and was thinking the same thing. We are watching these characters grow and change so much. I really believe that Bob got bit too. He was just acting strange and withdrawing himself. Yet, he is an alcoholic too and they were drinking the sacramental wine. However, it didn't seem that he was pining for it. If he did get bit, perhaps eating his infected flesh will make them turn??? We never explored that in the show before. Last season I thought Tyrese got bit. Then it was very clear that he didn't . I guess we will see how it plays out this Sun. I really hope we see Beth this week. Wonder when Martin will join our team? I wonder how long this Gabe will last?

• SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Good morning Intermediate Team! Hope everyone is having a GREAT day! I'm happy to say I have started off the week well- already have 30 min of cardio and 25 min of strength! I am hoping to get an hour long walk in with the pup tonight.

I have a random question that maybe you all could help me with. I try to follow the 'stop eating 4 hours before you go to bed' rule which normally is fine. However, last night I found myself painfully hungry around 9pm. I ate a pretty decent sized dinner with a lot of protein so I'm not really sure what happened there. I didn't give in to the hunger pains but ended up with a nasty stomach ache this morning. Any ideas?

I say listen to your body Lara. If it's starving, then feed it a little. There are too many rules!!! Somedays our bodies just need a bit more.