Intermediate Team Chat Board

Options

Replies

• strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    zamphir66 wrote: »
    Let's play "Bob's Optimism Game":

Me: Cannibals just knocked you out cold and are eating your leg.

Bob: I just made some new friends who helped my lose that last 30 pounds without even trying!

I would be more than happy to offer my stomach area to the cannibals! Lol
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Hi Team!
    I know I haven’t had a strong presence, but I am doing my best to remain mindful of my team commitment. I was proud to be an MVP for my team in the first week. I won’t have the best stats this week, but I will post Saturday night (Oct. 25). Just a reminder to my team and my team captain that I will not be posting next week because I’ll be busy doing this little thing called Getting Married! For the sake of my sanity, I have to concentrate on my wedding next week and allow myself to put all you guys on the back burner. :( Then I’ll have a kind of crappy week when I post on the 8th because I’ll have been on my honeymoon. But I will be back in the saddle as soon as I get home from my honeymoon and I’ll start the diligent battle again and be a strong team member!
    So far this week I am within calorie goals, have completed cardio, have no strength training and have not yet completed the Michonne challenge.

Understood and congrats!!! You will not be sent away!
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS to @ToughHippieChick ! :)<3

Has anyone seen this yet? It's a fairly terrible and yet hilarious Bad Lip Reading...
    http://youtu.be/Q9aM9Ch97U8

lol, enjoy.
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Also, I'll post my official numbers tomorrow, but so far I'm at:

Cardio: 110/90
    Strength: 35/55
    Within calories

Maggie workout done.
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    OMG, my boyfriend and I sing "Carl Poppa" to each other whenever Carl is being super intense on TWD. :D "Jiggy Jar Jar Doo!"
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hey team! :smiley:
    My numbers aren't going to look so hot this week. My dad was sick last weekend and I was unfortunate to catch his cold (which seemed to worsen when I got it!). So I've only gotten some workouts in for Monday & Tuesday, though I'll do my best to get some more workout time in today and tomorrow. Just wanted to keep you guys up-to-date :(
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I have done all my stuff for this week already! I am just hoping that my weight cooperates.. I am afraid it wont. :(
  • strive4more11
    Options
    Happy Saturday Team!!!! Let's make sure to finish strong today!
    One more day until a new episode!!!
  • Jennwa
    Jennwa Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've gotten everything done for the week. I made sure I crammed it all in early because I've been crazy busy since Thursday. Everything finally calms down again tomorrow. I posted my stats on the scoreboard, it is super early for me this Saturday morning but I woke up freaking out that it was Sunday and that I didn't get my stats up! :D Can't wait to see how we all did this week!!
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Just finished the character challenge and I'm all checked in at the scoring table. Fun week! We're gonna come out on top this week, I can feel it!!
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Hello Team! This is check in Saturday and this is the list of members that I have not heard from this week. If your name is on this list, you have until tonight midnight CST to notify me that you still want to be on the team or you are officially a Walker. RIP:

Oliverjm, mastermedic74, DaniNiko, Katdunson, Castandcrew, larsonsue, ciler_mcj, msmillie98, vsecret921, floatingyue, xqueeenbee24x, luluscott71, Fraser2600, sbrookes9, J_belchr, Emptball, Aprilstar480, pininquestion1908, mz-getskinny, naturallee_me, ravengp, mermadeintheshade .

Who will be our next MVP? Final push for high numbers and to do your best!!!
  • SaraAlexandre
    edited October 2014
    Options
    OH! I forgot to mention some things. If you are short on cardio or strength minutes, you can donate your extra minutes to another team mate! Those of you that did not check in on time last week have a extra punishment video(Richard Simmons) that you also have to complete to return to your team.

I have Georgielee37, Skittles2183, nicholbeck on that list. If you can't do this video, I want you to do something equivocal or to donate some extra minutes to those short this week. Since I'm late warning you, you can do it next week if you can't fit it in. Skittles is part of team Carol from last season and you can cash in your power of resurrection if you wish to skip the punishment.

Two people that have checked in so far are short in cardio/strength. Anyone want to donate to them??

• strive4more11
    Options
    OH! I forgot to mention some things. If you are short on cardio or strength minutes, you can donate your extra minutes to another team mate! Those of you that did not check in on time last week have a extra punishment video(Richard Simmons) that you also have to complete to return to your team.

I have Georgielee37, Skittles2183, nicholbeck on that list. If you can't do this video, I want you to do something equivocal or to donate some extra minutes to those short this week. Since I'm late warning you, you can do it next week if you can't fit it in. Skittles is part of team Carol from last season and you can cash in your power of resurrection if you wish to skip the punishment.

Two people that have checked in so far are short in cardio/strength. Anyone want to donate to them??

Once I get all my numbers figured out tonight, all my extra can be donated! I will have lots of extra cardio and probably a few mins of strength.
  • strive4more11
    Options
    Ok, so I just tallied up my numbers. That way I HAVE to do all of it tonight :D

I have 140 extra cardio mins that I will donate and 15 extra strength minutes!
  • Fraser2600
    Fraser2600 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

I am here! Just posted my stats
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I just posted my stats - I'm happy to donate my extra cardio (355 extra) and strength (45 extra) minutes to those who were short this week!

Week 2

Intermediate/Michonne

Cardio: 435/90
    Strength: 100/55
    Character workout: yes
    Calorie goal: yes
    Punishment: exempt as MVP of the Intermediate Team - but I watched it... which made me glad I didn't have to do it! :p
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Posted on the scoreboard. Figured I'd share here too :)
    Week 2
    Intermediate/Daryl

Cardio - 278/90
    Strength - 104/55
    Calorie Goal - Yes
    Character Challenge - Yes
    Punishment - Yes.. >_< Ow
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Fraser2600 wrote: »

Great to see you're still alive! Don't forget that you have an additional punishment.
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Just posted! Any mins I have left for cardio I am willing to donate!
  • Fraser2600
    Fraser2600 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fraser2600 wrote: »

Great to see you're still alive! Don't forget that you have an additional punishment.
    I am willing to donate my extra minutes & I will do the extra punishment video...I work all weekend so I will get it done Monday