Intermediate Team Chat Board

Options

Replies

• melisalyons
    melisalyons Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm team Daryl
    This week I did 150 minutes of cardio not nearly as much as I wanted to my calories were right on track under 1500 each day and I did about 40 minutes of strength hope to do better next week I did the team Darrell challenge once
  • taylormoooon
    taylormoooon Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Cardio: 80/80
    Strength: 90/50
    Within calories: always!!
    Team Maggie challenge: yes it was fun lol
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

My #'s are up, I killed in cardio this week but I want to get in more strength than the bare minimum. As far as punishment goes I think burpees are a great idea.
    Me to Tracy. YouTube and Pintreset has some good ideas
  • weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Didn't do so great this week. I'm really letting this senior year of college thing get to me. I'm trying to be as persistent as possible with my exercise because that's what keeps me going the most, but I'm really struggling with food. :/
  • KatyAverill
    KatyAverill Posts: 166 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Cardio 143/80
    Strength Training: 0/50
    Calorie Goal: No

I agree with burpees being the worst punishment.
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Ok, guys. After this first check in, I have a few request. Firstly, if you could announce on the scoreboard that you are an intermediate level (easy to check cause we were 80/50) but it would save me time. So when you post, make the first thing Intermediate/Carol(or whomever your character is). Then x/80 and x/50 calorie goal x/6. Secondly, the calorie goal is whatever you make of it. It's an average of the 6 days we are active in the challenge. So, if you go over calories one day and under another, it's ok to say you are in in range. We have quite a few we never heard from so, I think the walkers got them. I am doing the math right now as we speak. If I don't hear from the members by the next check in, I assume they are dead and they will become part of the hoard. I think the majority of people would like burpees to be a punishment, so we will go with that. Let's settle on one number that they can do for through out the week. I will also be picking an MVP based on number of reps done and if the challenge exercise was completed. Just remember that whatever punishment we dish up, someone else might dish us up one even worse. Keep that in mind. LOL! Have a great Sun and tune into our show tonight!
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Ok, guys. After this first check in, I have a few request. Firstly, if you could announce on the scoreboard that you are an intermediate level (easy to check cause we were 80/50) but it would save me time. So when you post, make the first thing Intermediate/Carol(or whomever your character is). Then x/80 and x/50 calorie goal x/6. Secondly, the calorie goal is whatever you make of it. It's an average of the 6 days we are active in the challenge. So, if you go over calories one day and under another, it's ok to say you are in in range. We have quite a few we never heard from so, I think the walkers got them. I am doing the math right now as we speak. If I don't hear from the members by the next check in, I assume they are dead and they will become part of the hoard. I think the majority of people would like burpees to be a punishment, so we will go with that. Let's settle on one number that they can do for through out the week. I will also be picking an MVP based on number of reps done and if the challenge exercise was completed. Just remember that whatever punishment we dish up, someone else might dish us up one even worse. Keep that in mind. LOL! Have a great Sun and tune into our show tonight!
    What about 50 for the week?
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm good with the suggested punishments to dole out---I hAve to apologize to my intermediate team-- I completely forgot to check in last night! I completed everything too! Just happened to be at volleyball tournaments for 12 hours and was so exhausted I ate and went to bed :'(
    Please forgive me!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    As long we know you are still alive, you don't have to go to the Horde. It's the peeps that disappear entirely that are sent there. Lol.
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    212ackley wrote: »
    I'm good with the suggested punishments to dole out---I hAve to apologize to my intermediate team-- I completely forgot to check in last night! I completed everything too! Just happened to be at volleyball tournaments for 12 hours and was so exhausted I ate and went to bed :'(
    Please forgive me!

If you think you will be gone, just check in early. Partials are better than nothing. We forgive ya Lisa.
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Martin is still alive!!!!!!!!!!
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    While I can appreciate why you like the fact that he is alive, I hate that guy! Lol

I don't know how I feel about this episode. Lots to think about. That being said, I agree with 50 burpees throughout the week.

PS I'm worried about Carol's state of mind :\

• KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I knew it would end with a BLT (if you didn't see the episode, you won't get it, so no spoiler haha)
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    While I can appreciate why you like the fact that he is alive, I hate that guy! Lol

I don't know how I feel about this episode. Lots to think about. That being said, I agree with 50 burpees throughout the week.

PS I'm worried about Carol's state of mind :\

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about this episode either. Of course what happened at the end was really unexpected. And I'm worried about Carol as well. Hoping she can get herself together by talking to Daryl :(
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Anyone want some BBQ???
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Anyone want some BBQ???
    SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

Or some 'Bob'BQ?
    Does anyone else think he was bit underwater and thats why he went outside?
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Also spoiler alert below...

I felt bad for bob, my husband started laughing and said shishka"bob". My father in law then said "bob"bq lol. And yeah we were talking about that, we were thinking he was acting weird and started thinking he could have been bit underwater. Ugh Rick was right, they should have killed all them in the last episode.
  • pdnaylor
    Options

Damn... that's less points for Team Tyreese :(
  • nicwolbeck
    nicwolbeck Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good Monday morning to everyone, one quick question I did 156 min of cardio and 0 of strength last week so what is my punishment? and are there different punishments for missing your cardio or strength goals?
    And everyone on that show needs to start listening to my boy Rick, I think Bob would agree! But what was Carol up to?