Intermediate Team Chat Board

Options

Replies

• jamies4paws
    jamies4paws Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Completed all challenge requirements- stayed with my calorie goal daily and did the video.
    cardio180/90 strength 95 mins- go team Maggie
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    NEW EPISODE TONIGHT!!!!!!!

Obviously I am not very excited. Hopefully we see Beth tonight!
  • MudDancer
    MudDancer Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hello Team
    I must apologize for my numbers this week, and for not checking in yesterday. But, yesterday I was the maid of honor at my sisters weeding, so the past week has been a bit crazy for me.
    But now the wedding is over :) and I will be sure to do my bit for the team from now on
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Well, we got some interesting check in's. I have to say that over-all people are way down on strength. I had people check in late this week too. You need to check in by midnight CST or your numbers will only reflect as negative towards our team. This week I gave you just 100 pts if you checked in late. Aprilstar480, unfortunately your numbers don't count because I never got a check in this week and I counted you out. You may have a chance to come back depending on your participation. Like I said before, you can always check in early in the week. Next week, all late check in's will count as zero! I did count Nicca_jb and welcome to the team!

If you are short on any numbers, please ask for help! Someone can donate to you if they have extra. If you are donating your extra numbers, then please specify the person you are donating to. Next check in, if you do not ask for a donation your numbers will stand.

With that, our numbers improved from last week as our group grows smaller. We now have 37 active members. We had 10 not check in. I will give them to Fri to speak up or they will be assumed dead.

Have a great time watching the show tonight and let's root for our fav characters!!!
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone - I'm almost always going to have extra minutes, at least in cardio (still a noob to strength training, so that's more of a maybe), so if you know you're going to be short, just send me a message that you'd like some of my extra minutes (and how many you'd like), so I can properly designate you when I check in on Saturday. I'm happy to donate all my extras.

Go Intermediate Team! :D
  • strive4more11
    Options
    Hey everyone - I'm almost always going to have extra minutes, at least in cardio (still a noob to strength training, so that's more of a maybe), so if you know you're going to be short, just send me a message that you'd like some of my extra minutes (and how many you'd like), so I can properly designate you when I check in on Saturday. I'm happy to donate all my extras.

Same goes for me. Even if I don't have the numbers, as long as I am told early enough in the week I like the challenge of adding extra!
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Oh good grief - I completely blew it that yesterday was Saturday. I even worked hard to get my minimums in because my son was in town and my schedule was completely off. His grandma had open heart surgery. He was headed back yesterday to Dallas and I spent the whole day with him and his grandma before I had to take him to the airport and then was exhausted from a stressful week! So sorry guys to have dropped the ball. I did get my minimums in for the week but since I didn't check in by midnight I'm not sure if it will count. Sara - please let me know the verdict of my status.
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options

Same goes for me. Even if I don't have the numbers, as long as I am told early enough in the week I like the challenge of adding extra!

Same here!
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Oh good grief - I completely blew it that yesterday was Saturday. I even worked hard to get my minimums in because my son was in town and my schedule was completely off. His grandma had open heart surgery. He was headed back yesterday to Dallas and I spent the whole day with him and his grandma before I had to take him to the airport and then was exhausted from a stressful week! So sorry guys to have dropped the ball. I did get my minimums in for the week but since I didn't check in by midnight I'm not sure if it will count. Sara - please let me know the verdict of my status.

Well it just counts as zero but you reported so your still on the team! Sorry for your recent troubles!:(
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Okay. I updated the team's on the Sign Up Sheet to reflect who is still active, who missed this week, and who missed the last two check in's. . If I missed you or put you in the wrong place, send me a quick message. I did not get around to updating the Character Teams yet
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1464776/sign-up-sheet/p1
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    How am I missing ??? Or better question I guess is why am I missing ???
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    You are not, I sent Cindy a PM.
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks I was lost ....for real...lol
  • Cindyinpg
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Ok thanks I was lost ....for real...lol
    sorry, fixed now. That's why I want everyone to go look. There's so many players and the captains know more about who is still active than I do and have gotten messages and so on. So the list isn't carved in stone yet.

• strive4more11
    Options
    ***SPOILER ALERT***
    I loved Bob's reaction to them eating him last night! Anyone have ideas on who Daryl is with? I think its Beth and maybe others. I don't think Carol is with him because she would definitely not be sitting back waiting for him to say "come on out." She would be up there with him. UNLESS Beth is really hurt and Carol was helping her along and being her 'protector' while Daryl forged ahead... SO MANY QUESTIONS! Anyone else kind of shocked at how intense the killing in the Church was? Don't get me wrong, I don't blame them but it was taken aback a little considering how our group has handled these things before.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    ***SPOILER ALERT***
    I loved Bob's reaction to them eating him last night! Anyone have ideas on who Daryl is with? I think its Beth and maybe others. I don't think Carol is with him because she would definitely not be sitting back waiting for him to say "come on out." She would be up there with him. UNLESS Beth is really hurt and Carol was helping her along and being her 'protector' while Daryl forged ahead... SO MANY QUESTIONS! Anyone else kind of shocked at how intense the killing in the Church was? Don't get me wrong, I don't blame them but it was taken aback a little considering how our group has handled these things before.

That crossed my mind. I hope so!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    New Challenge is Up! Winning team, MVP list and punishment is coming up next.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1464792/weekly-challenge#Item_40
  • strive4more11
    Options
    Thanks for MVP status, but the punishment looks like fun so I think I will do it anyway!
  • nicwolbeck
    nicwolbeck Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    OH! I forgot to mention some things. If you are short on cardio or strength minutes, you can donate your extra minutes to another team mate! Those of you that did not check in on time last week have a extra punishment video(Richard Simmons) that you also have to complete to return to your team.

I have Georgielee37, Skittles2183, nicholbeck on that list. If you can't do this video, I want you to do something equivocal or to donate some extra minutes to those short this week. Since I'm late warning you, you can do it next week if you can't fit it in. Skittles is part of team Carol from last season and you can cash in your power of resurrection if you wish to skip the punishment.

Two people that have checked in so far are short in cardio/strength. Anyone want to donate to them??

So I can do the video but I should be able to donate some cardio minutes next week too...let me know an amount, if you let me stay! One quick question our stats on MFP run Monday to Sunday, but we are running Sunday to Saturday? but I saw some people are only counting out of 6 days for their totals not counting Sunday at all ? and is their any way to add this info in over the mobile app because I don't go onto the computer when I'm at home?

Regards,
    nicholbeck(aka Check in slacker)