• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Day One: Hershey Kiss Pumpkin Spice
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Update on the Pumpkin Spice Oreos....

They're fantastic. Like... seriously fantastic.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Just came from Walgreens, where I bought a variety of Russell Stovers pumpkins. I don't really care for much that's pumpkin flavored, so pumpkin shaped will have to do. :wink: Also got some s'mores candy corn to try.
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Just came from Walgreens, where I bought a variety of Russell Stovers pumpkins. I don't really care for much that's pumpkin flavored, so pumpkin shaped will have to do. :wink: Also got some s'mores candy corn to try.
    I'm in the same boat as Acrylics, not a pumpkin fan.

Regret to say that today for the first time I tried candy corn (I know, I know) and I didn't like it. However, smores candy corn sounds appealing.

In my experience Smores candy corn does not taste like smores. It's not bad (but then I like normal candy corn so take that as you will) but it is not 'smores'
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    For any fellow NorthEastern-ers here.....Wawa's Pumpkin Cheesecake Frozen Smoothie.....disgusting amount of calories and fat....but I snagged a few sips off the husband....holy gawd it's pumpkin heaven in a cup!

Oh really... guess I need to make a stop at Wawa
    There is no Wawa in north Jerz. I'm jelly :grumble:

You're going to need to make a trip down by me, we've got almost as many wawas as pizza places... and this is a good thing :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Regret to say that today for the first time I tried candy corn (I know, I know) and I didn't like it. However, smores candy corn sounds appealing.

In my experience Smores candy corn does not taste like smores. It's not bad (but then I like normal candy corn so take that as you will) but it is not 'smores'

That's like the candy corn M&Ms. They're good, but they taste nothing like candy corn.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options

That's like the candy corn M&Ms. They're good, but they taste nothing like candy corn.

Don't waste your money on the Candy Apple M&Ms either. They only had a tiny bit of an apple taste.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I love pumpkin for about a month then I got sick of it... Speaking of which, I made pumpkin ricotta pancakes this morning. Yum.

Not going to do the daily challenge though, I don't like Fall flavors THAT much.
  • Targetx130
    Targetx130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Cake donut.....I'll be on the elliptical a little longer to work it off haha.....but I'd give it like a 6.5/10.
    Anyone try the Pumpkin Pie donut yet?
  • Targetx130
    Options
    For any fellow NorthEastern-ers here.....Wawa's Pumpkin Cheesecake Frozen Smoothie.....disgusting amount of calories and fat....but I snagged a few sips off the husband....holy gawd it's pumpkin heaven in a cup!

Oh really... guess I need to make a stop at Wawa
    There is no Wawa in north Jerz. I'm jelly :grumble:

Make your way down south then! haha
  • Targetx130
    Options
    Update on the Pumpkin Spice Oreos....

They're fantastic. Like... seriously fantastic.

yeah they are!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day One: Pumpkin Spice CoffeeMate Creamer
    Day Two: Pumpkin Spice Gelato and Toasted Almond Gelato. Great combination... the pumpkin spice gelato by itself was a little much. The toasted almond balanced it perfectly.

EA697830-4415-4BEE-8D93-EDB69E037244_zpsmdyymyyd.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    I have a confession. I don't like candy corn. There. I said it. I feel much better.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I have a confession. I don't like candy corn. There. I said it. I feel much better.

I've never had it.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    I found pumpkin Joe-Joes, pumpkin pie mochi ice cream, and pumpkin gingersnap ice cream sandwiches at Trader Joe's today. That should last me the weekend.
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Day 3: I made caramel apple spice cupcakes and a caramel...glaze. See, it was meant to be an icing but I got kinda heavy handed with the caramel (while my husband hovered behind and said crazy things like 'I think that's enough caramel. No seriously, that's enough.') and...glaze.

DCS2FPa.jpg?1
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    Day One: Pumpkin Spice Coffee mate Creamer
    Day Two: Pumpkin spice and toasted almond gelato
    Day Three: hit up the candy stash at work which has recently added Reese's miniatures... Not so Fall-ish but I went to the store tonight and got lots of stuff including the supplies to make...

That's on tap for a play date I'm hosting tomorrow, I figure that will be a fun activity for 4 little boys....
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    October 1 - Apple Crisp Cake Donut
    October 2 - Apple Crisp Cake Donut, Pumpkin Spice Oreo
    October 3 - Pumpkin Pie Fundae (Soft serve ice cream with a pumpkin puree and crumbled graham cracker)
    October 4 - Quaker Instant Oatmeal: Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkin Spice Oreo
  • Francl27
    Options
    October 1 apple pie oatmeal
    October 2 apple pie oatmeal
    October 3 pumpkin pancakes
    October 4 apple pie oatmeal

Let's see how long I can keep this up...