Fall Feast Challenge

Options

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    That salted caramel cheese bar looks really good... I still shake my head that you don't like cinnamon. Dora is way too nice to you sharing her cookie
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    That salted caramel cheese bar looks really good... I still shake my head that you don't like cinnamon. Dora is way too nice to you sharing her cookie
    Yea I know, I'm just weird.

Dora is a great woman. I think she just felt bad for me. I was like a little kid that got sent to his room with no dessert.

No argument from me on you being weird or on Dora being great. I can just picture you pouting my dessert wasn't good boo hoo
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I would have devoured that bar. Too bad you didn't enjoy it.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day One: Pumpkin Spice Coffee mate Creamer
    Day Two: Pumpkin spice and toasted almond gelato
    Day Three: hit up the candy stash at work which has recently added Reese's miniatures... Not so Fall-ish but I went to the store tonight and got lots of stuff including the supplies to make...

That's on tap for a play date I'm hosting tomorrow, I figure that will be a fun activity for 4 little boys....

Trying to fix photo image on iPad, not working well...
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Update on the Pumpkin Spice Oreos....

They're fantastic. Like... seriously fantastic.

yeah they are!

i'm loving them! they kind of taste like pumpkin ladyfingers.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    sorry i'm late to the party!....

10/1/14-a caramel apple. With nuts...and some choc chip cookies
    10/2/14-Three Pumpkin Spice Creme Oreos and some Talenti (a blend of Caramel Apple Pie & sea salt caramel)
    10/3/14-a caramel apple. With nuts...and some choc chip cookies
    10/4/14- Four Pumpkin Spice Creme Oreos
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I'm in Dallas having a blast with some MFP friends. For day 3 I tried pumpkin spice salted caramels and was not a fan. Today I had homemade cinnamon rolls. Can't wait to catch up with ya'll when I get home.
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Resse pumpkins
    Day 2: Carrot cake whoopie pie
    Day 3: Apple spice cake with salted caramel icing
    Day 4: Candy Corn M&Ms
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Candy Corn
    Day 2: Fall colored M&Ms
    Day 3: Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses
    Day 4: Fresh made Bierwagen's apple fritters with cider cinnamon glaze, washed down with the cider that's only available during October. One of the fall flavors I look forward too the most every year!
    2014_10_04_22_32_52.jpg
  • Daiako
    Options
    Day 4: Fresh made Bierwagen's apple fritters with cider cinnamon glaze, washed down with the cider that's only available during October. One of the fall flavors I look forward too the most every year!
    2014_10_04_22_32_52.jpg

I'm so jealous. I can't find any apple cider anywhere. :sad: :sad: I've visited all the supermarkets and nothing.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    2014_10_04_22_32_52.jpg

I'm so jealous. I can't find any apple cider anywhere. :sad: :sad: I've visited all the supermarkets and nothing.

Oh really? That's too bad. I passed some at mine yesterday... Weird.

October 1 apple pie oatmeal
    October 2 apple pie oatmeal
    October 3 pumpkin pancakes
    October 4 apple pie oatmeal
    October 5 pumpkin spice cannoli French toast (the pumpkin spice Pepperidge Farm swirl bread is great, if you're wondering)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Chelle I've got a good cider recipe I can post if you want it.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    October 1 - Apple Crisp Cake Donut
    October 2 - Apple Crisp Cake Donut, Pumpkin Spice Oreo
    October 3 - Pumpkin Pie Fundae (Soft serve ice cream with a pumpkin puree and crumbled graham cracker)
    October 4 - Quaker Instant Oatmeal: Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkin Spice Oreo
    October 5 - Quaker Instant Oatmeal: Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice, Apple Crisp Cake Donut, Dannon Greek Caramel Apple Pie Yogurt (Seasonal!!!), Jell-O Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake

I went grocery shopping this morning... and yea... I came home with ALOT of things Pumpkin. LOL. Doesn't help either that I'm pregnant and as soon as I see something I just HAVE to have it.

The Dannon Greek Caramel Apple Pie Yogurt (80 cal) was fantastic. Probably one of the best Greek Yogurt flavors I've ever had.
    I'm having the Jell-o later this afternoon. It was so new there wasn't an entry for it yet in the database... so of course I added it. :blushing:
  • Targetx130
    Targetx130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thomas' Limited Edition Pumpkin Bagel...not as pumpkin-y as the english muffins but still delicious!
  • Daiako
    Options
    Chelle I've got a good cider recipe I can post if you want it.

Ahh. I can always count on you, you're like some kind of food fairy. And yes, I would love that. This diet is winding down and I'm ready for warm apple cider and shortbread cookies to end my chilly fall nights.

...err. Aside from the fact it's 102 degrees here.
  • Targetx130
    Targetx130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I picked that Jello Pumpkin Cheesecake and came across Pumpkin Pie Yoplait Light yogurt. Excited to try both!
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    2014_10_04_22_32_52.jpg

Not sure whereabouts you live, but this is only available at the farmstand and their restaurant Happy Apple Kitchen. I would say search the area (online or otherwise) for farm stands and farmer's markets if possible. I would make a two hour drive for this stuff easily (luckily I only have to go 20 minutes or so). It's that good - and I don't even really like apple juice and apples all that much. It tastes like 10,000 apples per gallon. Sure hope you can find something similar!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Day One: Hershey Kiss Pumpkin Spice
    Day Two: Same
    Day Three: Same
    Day Four: Same

Bought some Pumpkin bagels & Hershey's Mini Candy Corn bars to try.