Options

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    October 1 - Apple Crisp Cake Donut
    October 2 - Apple Crisp Cake Donut, Pumpkin Spice Oreo
    October 3 - Pumpkin Pie Fundae (Soft serve ice cream with a pumpkin puree and crumbled graham cracker)
    October 4 - Quaker Instant Oatmeal: Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkin Spice Oreo
    October 5 - Quaker Instant Oatmeal: Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice, Apple Crisp Cake Donut, Dannon Greek Caramel Apple Pie Yogurt, Jell-O Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
    October 6 - Quaker Instant Oatmeal: Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice, Entenmann's Pumpkin Muffin
    October 7 - Quaker Instant Oatmeal: Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice, Entenmann's Pumpkin Muffin
    October 8 - Tastykake Pumpkin Pie, Apple Square (see picture).

I made some Apple Squares today. So yummy! Got the recipe here: Apple Squares Recipe - Allrecipes.com

26c6c6b582216a9946d7ddb0cbaa4c.jpg3dbd36c3492e77766eae4be57cceb9.jpg
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    You can change the hex code here's a site with a lot of codes: http://www.color-hex.com/

Ninkyou ohhhh those look good thanks for the recipe
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    I have this bookmarked (starred) but when I go to the bookmarks it isn't showing up. Anyone know an easier way to get to this thread and other group threads short of going to the Groups page, finding our group, and then looking through the discussions?

I just click on the group tab and check to see if anyone has updated, hope it gets fixed soon
  • Ninkyou
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Found it.

Replace < > with [ ]

<color=red>Red Text</color>
    Red Text
    Orange Text
  • Ninkyou
    Options
    jwhited71 wrote: »
    Ninkyou ohhhh those look good thanks for the recipe

They were actually very good. I ended up putting 3 chopped apples in mine... cause you can never have too many apples. I baked mine in a 9x9 pan and ended up with 12 nice sized pieces. With my measurements (cause I changed the sugar/flour a tad, but still weighed them) it ended up 113 calories per piece... which is pretty good. I would definitely make again.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    October 1 - Apple Crisp Cake Donut
    October 2 - Apple Crisp Cake Donut, Pumpkin Spice Oreo
    October 3 - Pumpkin Pie Fundae (Soft serve ice cream with a pumpkin puree and crumbled graham cracker)
    October 4 - Quaker Instant Oatmeal: Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkin Spice Oreo
    October 5 - Quaker Instant Oatmeal: Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice, Apple Crisp Cake Donut, Dannon Greek Caramel Apple Pie Yogurt, Jell-O Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
    October 6 - Quaker Instant Oatmeal: Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice, Entenmann's Pumpkin Muffin
    October 7 - Quaker Instant Oatmeal: Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice, Entenmann's Pumpkin Muffin
    October 8 - Tastykake Pumpkin Pie, Apple Square (see picture).

I made some Apple Squares today. So yummy! Got the recipe here: Apple Squares Recipe - Allrecipes.com

26c6c6b582216a9946d7ddb0cbaa4c.jpg3dbd36c3492e77766eae4be57cceb9.jpg

Ok I got to try those... Are the calories that they are giving correct?
  • Ninkyou
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Allrecipes lists them at 143 calories... I'd say that's pretty accurate. Mine came out at 113 calories and 12 pieces in the pan... I used a bit less sugar and more apples. So yeah... I'd say no matter what you're going to be under 150 calories.

• Francl27
    Options

Allrecipes lists them at 143 calories... I'd say that's pretty accurate. Mine came out at 113 calories and 12 pieces in the pan... I used a bit less sugar and more apples. So yeah... I'd say no matter what you're going to be under 150 calories.

Only if I don't eat the whole pan ;)
  • Ninkyou
    Options

Only if I don't eat the whole pan ;)

Haha so true!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 1: carrot cake
    Day 2: carrot cake and candy corn
    Day 3: pumpkin salted caramel
    Day 4: cinnamon roll, Trader Joe's pumpkin Jo-Jos with cookie butter
    Day 5: Pumpkin coffee cake, which was actually really good. Very mild pumpkin flavor.
    Day 6: Russell Stover pumpkin: caramel marshmallow and S'mores candy corn
    Day 7: Lindt Caramel Brownie chocolate bar and Russell Stover chocolate marshmallow pumpkin
    Day 8: Apple pecan praline bread (pics earlier in thread)
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this group. And this challenge. Anything to justify eating seasonal treats! Must start tomorrow..
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    Glad you joined us love having another ice cream maker in the mix <3
  • Francl27
    Options
    Pumpkin pie cannoli French toast this morning. Didn't turn bad at all (sorry, too lazy to find the list of all my previous days in all these pages).
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    That cupcake looks awesome MrM.

I'm going to be out of town on my birthday so I guess I'm going to try to find a bakery to get myself a cupcake. Because I'm not going to try to bake in a hotel even though it has a kitchenette and claims you can. That way frustration lies.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Day One: Pumpkin Spice Coffee mate Creamer
    Day Two: Pumpkin spice and toasted almond gelato
    Day Three: Reese's Miniatures
    Day Four: Pioneer Woman Halloween Bark
    Day Five: Dairy Queen Oreo Ice Cream Cake and more Halloween Bark
    Day Six: Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cake I also had a piece of pumpkin bread from the same bakery.
    Day Seven: Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cake, Pumpkin Spice Creamer in my coffee
    Day Eight: Pumpkin Spice Creamer in my coffee, 1/2 serving each pumpkin gelato and toasted almond gelato

Ok I am going to try posting my first pic since the forum change... Bought these at the store the other night because as much as I would love to really bake, we have so much going on right now, this is probably the best I'm going to do...

DE6CFDBC-4C14-4194-949A-F4DAF275B1AE_zpsnsb8xyb8.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    So I thought it was supposed to be easier to post a pic now, I thought I read you just had to copy and paste the URL, but do you still have to do [img][/img]? That's the only way I could get that to work.
  • Ninkyou
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    DE6CFDBC-4C14-4194-949A-F4DAF275B1AE_zpsnsb8xyb8.jpg

Oooooh, the Pumpkin spice cookie looks interesting!

I totally feel you on the baking. Sometimes it's better/more convenient to let others do the hard work and all you do is turn the oven on. lol