New member check in...

Options

Replies

• kindergartenfrog
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kristy. I join MFP in mid January. I live and work in Germantown, MD. Feel free to add me.
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm in Rockville. Feel free to add me.
  • daisydoodl
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm Kate & live in Purcellville, VA (Western Loudoun). I joined MFP a while back, stopped tracking & am refocusing. I would like to lose 30 lbs.
  • castrolady05
    Options
    Howdy :) I'm Lex, I live in Merrifield, VA. I'm originally from WV and living here now because my husband is stationed at the Pentagon (AF). I've been a member of MFP since like '11 but really haven't used it but maybe a handful of times. I'm looking to lose 50 lbs at least and enjoy the time we have in the area. Feel free to add me :)
  • jakopanda
    jakopanda Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For those that are strict to -- Do you eat 1200 + work out, so in effect only in take something like 900? Or do you intake something like 1600, but burn 400 from work out, so you end up at 1200?
  • Snatched614
    Snatched614 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello All I'm a Newbie. I reside in PG co and work in DC. Pls add me as a friend if u like.
  • shadowsaround
    Options
    Hi, im new to the area and looking for poeple to workout with
  • judtod
    judtod Posts: 85
    Options
    Hi. I live in Howard County. I have been using MFP for years, but, have just begun posting here. Recently I have drastically stepped up my exercise and am looking into possibly joining a gym. I am considering the CA gyms. Any other good choices? I love all the great places there are around here for walking!
  • san0322
    san0322 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I checked out the CA gyms, but ended up joining the YMCA in Ellicott City. I really like it there.
  • kuhar352
    kuhar352 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Chris and I live in Springfield and work in Arlington. Been on MFP for about two months now and would love more friends so we can motivate each other. Feel free to add me!
  • xRay85Rayx
    xRay85Rayx Posts: 369
    Options
    Hello. I live in Nova. Feel free to add.
  • kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi. New member here from Manassas, and a newcomer to the area as well, as I recently relocated from Florida. I've been on a my weight loss journey for almost a year and a half now. I went from an all time high of 231 back in December of 2011 to my lowest weight in years this past December (155 lbs). Due to poor eating habits and lack of exercise (winter was brutal for me) , I am now back up 181. *cry* I would love to have some local friends on MFP for motivation, support, get togethers... whatever! Please add me if you would like. :-)
  • caeciliamarie
    Options
    Hi all! Baltimore girl here, who dances all around the DC Metro area. Really getting serious about getting in shape. Feel free to add me, I'd love more friends - especially ones that live close by! :smile:
  • Swanie76
    Swanie76 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good morning Good morning Good morning

I am from DC currently residing in Capitol Heights MD, I am currently working on losing over 50 pounds. At times i lack motivation as well as suffer from chronic fatigue.
  • ladypitek
    ladypitek Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm a Bronx girl currently living in Potomac, MD. Right now I'm a little over 30lbs down but I have another 30 to lose and I'm at a plateau and could use a swift kick in the tuchus!! Please let me know if you are in the area and looking for a workout buddy. I prefer outdoor activities and yogas to treadmills in a stuffy gym, but anything that will keep me moving will make me happy :)

Kara
  • emzyfish
    emzyfish Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Emily, living in Gaithersburg and soon to be commuting daily to DC for work (insert metro door-closing chime here!). I'm at 32 pounds lost right now -- about a third of the way there! I feel great! I actually don't know a ton of people around here since I moved to MD after college, but... add me! I am friendly and dorky and great at cheering people on. <3
  • healthilyeverafter13
    healthilyeverafter13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Newbie checking in -- 29, live in Alexandria, work for gov't in Arlington... would love to have some local friends to give and receive support and keep each other sane! :)
  • ColorfulWeirdo
    ColorfulWeirdo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Arlingtonian who spends my 9-5 out near Tyson's Corner where I can only walk around my office building. I am not native to the area, though I've been here 11 years, so I know enough not to be looking forward to this summer heat that's coming.

I am a little bit of a dabbler (I've tried everything I can think of- rock climbing, yoga, roller blading) along with my triathlon hobbies so I'm sure you've seen me around somewhere.

I am always looking for people to train with!
  • kmorenoc94
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm Kimberly from DC. I just recently decided that I'm going to start eating healthier and am glad that there are others doing the same. I'm glad I to see that there are others out their. Good Luck to all and I hope I can count on y"all for support :)
  • xerothermic
    Options
    I live in Crystal City, work at Belvoir M-F, & teach in Fairfax. I've been eating healthy and working out 6 days a week at the gym in my apartment. Definitely would love to have a buddy to go hiking and stuff on the weekends! I've got a ways to go, but I'm definitely not going back to a sedentary lifestyle.