New member check in...

Options

Replies

• HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kristy from Rockville. I joined MFP about a month ago and joined this group a week or so ago but didn't introduce myself yet. Ate the meet ups still happening?

*are
  • linie38
    Options
    Im new I live here in Kingstowne Va follow me on twitter carolina_thomas and lets work out.
  • makenoexcuses
    makenoexcuses Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone! I'm Miranda from Germantown, MD. I'm eighteen years old and sick of procrastinating, I want to get back to the gym and get fit. Especially since the holidays are coming up. :flowerforyou:
  • NipponBound
    Options
    Hi guys, im Abby, and im from Springfield. :)
  • rosincaro
    Options
    Hi ! I'm Caroline. I'm 31 years old, I live and work in Gaithersburg.
  • recpharm
    recpharm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Lisa. I live in Triangle, Va, am 35 years old, and would like to lose about 50 pounds.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Hi....I'm Becky, 33 and mother of 2. I've been on MFP for almost 2 months. I'm actually in the Richmond area, but joined the group hoping to catch any events that might come up in the DC area.

So, sorry...no DC commute for me (except for the few times I'm there for work).
  • mandyysue
    mandyysue Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I may have introduced myself before but if I did, I am now re-introducing myself!

I am 27 years old, originally from Ohio. I moved to DC in 2008.

I am currently in law school and work at a dog daycare on the weekends. I'm a vegetarian (most of the time!) and I am trying hard to get into working out. I do better in group settings so I'd be down for some workout buddies or meetups!

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!! :)
  • ASOU
    ASOU Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey this is Al! I'm 39 y/o and live in Laurel. Hit me up!!!
  • CoachCEErvin
    Options
    What's good? DMV. I'm from temple hills md...
  • DrAJ84
    DrAJ84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Been a resident in DC, MD, and VA. Ahhhh the home of Old Bay, crabs, and GoGo....just came back to MFP after becoming a "slacker" while working on my doctorate. I'm getting back on track with my workouts and joined a couple of running clubs.
  • karenjanel
    karenjanel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Karen. I have been a MFP member since June. Lost some weight but gained most of it back over the past few months. Hitting a plateau really discouraged me. Starting fresh this new year!

I live in Leesburg, VA and work out in my home doing Turbo Fire!

Glad to have some local support!

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • missatlee
    Options
    I'm Lauren... from Gaithersburg, MD. I'm sort of new - meaning, I've been signed up on MFP for awhile, but am going to actually use it for real now. I just joined this group today, hoping to get some local inspiration or find new things in the area. I lost 40 lbs doing the no/low-carb thing, but I still have around 70 to lose and I want to eat real food, so I'm doing it this way! :o)
  • JLongendorf
    JLongendorf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm Jordan. I live in Parkville, MD and am relatively new to the area. Just starting to get back into a workout routine and training for my first 5k. Feel free to friend me!
  • Carmenrenee88
    Options
    Hey new to mfp my name is Christian I live in the p.g. county area. Add me :-) in need of support... :-)
  • rdub98
    rdub98 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Will. I'm from Columbia, MD. Just joined. Looking for inspiration, good ideas, healthy recipes, and possible running partners. Feel free to friend me.
  • jinxikat72
    jinxikat72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I'm Michelle and I'm 40 (soon to be 41 in a few days!!!!) and I live in Rockville. I just joined today - you know that whole New Year Resolution thing. Anyway - I would love some friends!!! :smile:
  • san0322
    san0322 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Sandra. I'm 30 years old, originally from Philadelphia, and moved to the area about 2 years ago. I live in Columbia, MD and work for a government program in Greenbelt. My current goal is to lose 50-60 pounds, tone up and become more healthy. I'm trying to get into running (which I hate, yuck!) but know that in the end it will be better for me. I would love to find someone to possibly take some classes with at the Y.

Good luck to all.
  • taramckenzie1
    taramckenzie1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, all!
    My name is Tara.

I live in Arlington, but I work near Capitol Hill in DC.

Today is my first day with MFP, and I could certainly use the sense of community and motivation as I work to reach my fitness goals.

PS: I'm very inspired by the progress that so many of you are making! Keep up the great work! :)
  • Robbycu
    Robbycu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone

My name is Robert, I live in Washington, DC's Trinidad Neighborhood and I work south of the Hill at Buzzard's Point. Just relaunching my MFP use and could use motivation. I have 80 or so pounds to loose.