Graduation Announcements!

Options

Replies

• btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all the new graduates! You did it!
  • jessiekanga
    jessiekanga Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Wow. A lot has happened since I've last been here. Congrats to all of you on what you've achieved... inside and out :)
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I graduated yesterday & ran 2.5miles. on day 2 I ran 4 (I kept running after the program ended).
  • btsinmd
    Options
    I graduated yesterday & ran 2.5miles. on day 2 I ran 4 (I kept running after the program ended).

Congratulations on completing the program! Come join us on the Bridge to 10k forum!
  • FaithtoHope
    FaithtoHope Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I really needed to read this because I completed week 8 day 1 on a gym treadmill and then struggled and failed miserably and aborted my week 8 day 2 during an outside run this morning- for whatever reason I could not get past 8 minutes and kept stopping and trying to restart. I do not want to give up now when I am so close to graduation....:-) Thank for the encouraging posts.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Sounds corny but I feel like I've found something I've been missing all my life. I feel so balanced.

I can tell I'm going to be annoying all my friends by constantly trying to recruit them! Although one person I recommended C25K to is on week 6 and loving it so maybe my work is done :bigsmile:

Yay, Glitter Magpie. I love it when it happens like this!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

Great job Asp214. Do you have a 5k in your sights?
  • jessiekanga
    Options

Congrats to you. Yay!!! LOVE your profile quote!
  • danid_kc
    danid_kc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who has graduated so far!

I graduated yesterday. Didn't think i would be able to do it since i really struggled with week one! but stuck with it now i can run 2.73 miles in 30 mins.

Now its time to build up speed then hopefully move on to the 10k.
  • romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who has graduated so far!

I graduated yesterday. Didn't think i would be able to do it since i really struggled with week one! but stuck with it now i can run 2.73 miles in 30 mins.

Now its time to build up speed then hopefully move on to the 10k.

Congratulations! Speed will come with time. When you start running longer runs your speed will slow initially but you will soon notice a difference in your 5k time.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    43595-carlton-dance-gif-oqXM.gif
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I graduated this week. I have run a complete 5K twice, it takes me about 48 minutes. I run in my first race on Monday!
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Congrats and good luck in your race
  • jessiekanga
    Options
    I graduated this week. I have run a complete 5K twice, it takes me about 48 minutes. I run in my first race on Monday!

Congrats and good luck!!! Sounds like you'll do just fine! Yay!
  • mizzuzstrick
    Options
    I graduated about 40 minutes ago!

My first official 5k is The Color Run in 3 weeks.

I actually love running! Never thought it would be me, but I'm glad it is!!!
  • jessiekanga
    Options
    I graduated about 40 minutes ago!

My first official 5k is The Color Run in 3 weeks.

Congrats you are awesome and amazing! Woo hoo!!! I have no doubt you'll love the color run!
  • romyhorse
    Options

So many of us say that! Congratulations, enjoy your Color Run.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I graduated today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First 5k is Sept 28th
  • romyhorse
    Options
    Congratulations! Hope you have a great race.
  • btsinmd
    Options
    Congratulations mizzuzstrick and Mamakatspokan! Enjoy your races!