• TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Look like a doofus...for Gryffindor! ;)
    Do you get extra DOOFUS points for that? :bigsmile:
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Bron, I knew I loved you for a reason!!! This is the best challenge ever!! I just may watch all the movies!
  • Honeybee511
    Honeybee511 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Love the challenge! Excited to watch me some Harry Potter!
  • Honeybee511
    Honeybee511 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Little NSV for me! I had to go buy my clinical scrubs today and I had to buy SMALL Drawstring scrub pants!! :) The only problem is they are short! Boo. But the mediums were swallowing me up! I was soo exctied!!

Hope everyone else is having a great week! About to start a Harry Potter marathon and get my exercise on! :)
  • TourThePast
    Options
    Veganbaum is our weight loss Prefect from Week 2, and TourThePast (by one point!) is our O/N/S Prefect from Week 2!

Belated congrats to both of you, also!
    Oh wow, I'm a PREFECT!

Thanks Bron! :happy:

Congratulations to fellow prefect Veganbaum too!
  • TourThePast
    Options
    I've changed my ticker to include the prefect image, and will keep it like that for a week.

Hope that's how it works, if not let me know. :)
  • Steffinana
    Steffinana Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    sorry, i'm really a bit late this time...
    CW: 125.5 lbs
    HP: 240
  • Katieque721
    Options
    Hi al! I just signed up on myfitnesspal.com and was very excited to come across Hogwarts Castle. I just started reading the Harry Potter books and am currently on book #5, which can sometimes be a bad thing because all I want to do is snuggle up with my kindle and get lost in all the action at Hogwarts!

I would like to be apart of Gryffindor and have read a little bit on the information about OWLS, NEWTS, AND SPEWS....I was wondering if there is anything else I really need to know to get started or if there is an intial post that I should be making...I look fowards to loosing and keeping of all these extra pounds with everyone!
  • Katieque721
    Options
    My first check-in:
    *Mind you I just started using myfitnesspal yesterday, so as today only being my second day I will have prob NO weight loss...

CW-220
    OWLS-10 (2 workouts?)
    NEWTS-1 (does that equiate to 5pts?)

Once I get the hang of this i'm sure it'll be much easier to understand and 'check-in' :wink:
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hi al! I just signed up on myfitnesspal.com and was very excited to come across Hogwarts Castle. I just started reading the Harry Potter books and am currently on book #5, which can sometimes be a bad thing because all I want to do is snuggle up with my kindle and get lost in all the action at Hogwarts!

I would like to be apart of Gryffindor and have read a little bit on the information about OWLS, NEWTS, AND SPEWS....I was wondering if there is anything else I really need to know to get started or if there is an intial post that I should be making...I look fowards to loosing and keeping of all these extra pounds with everyone!

welcome to gryffindor, glad to have ya
  • kelsue35
    Options
    Little NSV for me! I had to go buy my clinical scrubs today and I had to buy SMALL Drawstring scrub pants!! :) The only problem is they are short! Boo. But the mediums were swallowing me up! I was soo exctied!!

Hope everyone else is having a great week! About to start a Harry Potter marathon and get my exercise on! :)

thats awesome!
  • kelsue35
    Options
    no idea what happened with my last post, for some reason it put my comment in with the post i was quoting.. hmmm wonder if its my bad or my computers or mfps.. either way i may never know
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    no idea what happened with my last post, for some reason it put my comment in with the post i was quoting.. hmmm wonder if its my bad or my computers or mfps.. either way i may never know

That has happened to me a couple times too. I think it's just a goofy glich or something cause when I try to edit and fix it, it just makes it worse.
  • TourThePast
    Options
    I would like to be apart of Gryffindor and have read a little bit on the information about OWLS, NEWTS, AND SPEWS....I was wondering if there is anything else I really need to know to get started or if there is an intial post that I should be making...
    Welcome to Gryffindor, everyone who feels they are a true Gryffindor at heart is welcome here.

You've done everything you need to do, don't hesitate to ask if there's anything you need to know, this is a very friendly group. :happy:
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    CW: 160.8 (Lost 1.6lbs this week! *happy dance*)
    OWLs: 17
    NEWTs: 0
    SPEWs: 0
    HPs: 138
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Good morning my fellow Gryffindors! I'm up nice and early (if it weren't for going to Disneyland I certainly would still be asleep right now LOL) and I'm looking forward to a great day, I hope all of you are too! :flowerforyou: Time to walk off some fat! ;)
  • TourThePast
    Options
    I'm up nice and early (if it weren't for going to Disneyland I certainly would still be asleep right now LOL)
    Have a great time, I get the impression Disneyland is huge, so you're bound to get loads of exercise there! :bigsmile:
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hey there fellow Gryffindors! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
    Check in time :)

CW: 150.4
    HP: 150

I really need to improve with my owls and newts! im very lazy when it comes to them!
    As for the weight... I was starting to feel frustrated, im right in the middle of the 30DS and so far im up a pound since I started! I need to start relying less on the scale now! I've been really good with my food though the last week so im happy :)

Keep up the good work people!! :drinker:
  • Nekoashi
    Options
    I'm up nice and early (if it weren't for going to Disneyland I certainly would still be asleep right now LOL)
    Have a great time, I get the impression Disneyland is huge, so you're bound to get loads of exercise there! :bigsmile:

It was fun, and I certainly got in a lot of walking! I put down 3 hours of walking total, but I bet it was way more than that :P we were there from 12pm until 9pm didn't sit down too often :)
  • Nekoashi
    Options
    Happy Saturday Everyone! :bigsmile:

Has everyone done the Harry Potter game this week? What was the movie (or book) you chose (or will choose) and why? :)

I decided to make it random and assigned all of the movies a number; looks like I will be watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire :happy: