Gryffindor Common Room

Options

Replies

• BrnIdGirl
    BrnIdGirl Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone. I hear there is to be an Easter egg hunt down on the Qudditch pitch. Anyone going???
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter Gryffindors! Hope you all did better than me today and did'nt eat too many easter eggs :ohwell:
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    happy hoppy bunni day everyone! hope you all had a great easter! hope no one ate to much chocolate easter bunnies!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Recorded measurements, just haven't posted them here.

My CW: 169. Yeah, out of the 170s!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Congrats!! I am so happy for you!
  • MindyBlack
    Options
    happy hoppy bunni day everyone! hope you all had a great easter! hope no one ate to much chocolate easter bunnies!
    [/quote

Happy Hoppy day to you too!! As for the bunnies... mums the word.
  • MindyBlack
    Options
    Man where is everyone???

I just ate in the Great Hall all by myself, then I went to the library in seach of Herminone but even she is missing.

Kinda hard to cherr people on when no one ever comes into the common room.

I think I'll head down to Hagrid's.

Sorry, I was visiting Madam Pomfrey. I was out 2 days with a migraine but am feeling better now. That woman works wonders.
  • MindyBlack
    Options
    i was gone for sometime so i want to take the time to welcome any and all new comers! welcome to our lil family!

let today be a day filled with set goals that are all achieved no matter how small the goal is!

i am so proud of each and everyone of you and i have faith that all of you can do whatever you put your minds to!

luv you all

Kelsue, I am so glad you are back!! Good to see you here again.
  • MindyBlack
    Options
    Current measurements:
    Neck:13
    Chest:33
    waist:31
    Hips:37
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options
    Man where is everyone???

I just ate in the Great Hall all by myself, then I went to the library in seach of Herminone but even she is missing.

Kinda hard to cherr people on when no one ever comes into the common room.

I think I'll head down to Hagrid's.

Sorry, I was visiting Madam Pomfrey. I was out 2 days with a migraine but am feeling better now. That woman works wonders.

So Sorry...I hate mirgraines :frown: glad you are feeling better now.
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options
    Well I posted my stats in the spreadsheet for the first time.

my weight loss - 2.6 pounds
    my O/N/S points - 52 total **
    my HP - 280

** O/N/S breakdown:
    O - 30 (did okay with the planks but man they are killer);
    N - 10 (as embarrissing as those measurement were) &
    S - 7 (kinda hard when I felt like I was talking to myself all the time).

Hope everyone had a successful week. :glasses:
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Migraine will post stats tomorrow sorry
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options

Go see Madam Pomfrey she can help. Hope you feel better.
  • Mindy1124
    Mindy1124 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Recorded measurements, just haven't posted them here.

My CW: 169. Yeah, out of the 170s!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

That must feel GREAT to be in a different set of numbers! AWESOME job! :smile:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Hi, Gryffs!

Sorry I haven't been around the Common Room much this week. I was sick for most of it, but I hope to do a lot better with at least posting once a day.

So many of you kicked some major *kitten* with NSVs and such, and I couldn't be more proud!

And an extra welcome to all our new Lions! I'm happy to have you with us. It's also good to see a few of you mingling already!

I managed to lose a pound even after all the Easter goodies I had this weekend, but I really need to step it up if I want to meet my end of April goal. I need to work on being as consistent as possible with everything.

Here are my measurements. I've gained a lot of weight back since the last time I took any, so these are not pretty, but I'm excited to see where they are in a month's time!

Waist 46.25
    Belly 55.0
    Hips 57.0
    Band Size 44.0
    Chest 49.0
    Arms 18.5
    Hips 57.0
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    And if you haven't double checked yet, here are the week 2 challenges!

WEEK 2:
    (Starting after check-in between 4/6-4/9
    and ending with check-in between 4/13-4/16)

OWL (exercise): Plie Kicks! http://www.5min.com/Video/How-to-Do-the-Plie-with-a-Kick-Exercise-230509508

If this is too tough for you, try it without the weights. If that's still too hard, do just the squats and take out the kicking motion. Just do what you're most comfortable with and work your way up!

Each day you reach your daily goal you earn 5 OWLs, you earn 3 OWLs for reaching half way to your goal, and 1 OWL for trying but not reaching half way.

NEWT (food): SPEW-ing! I know this is also not food-related, but I thought some extra motivation to post would help get our House spirit going! (see the SPEW category below for how to earn SPEWs!)

You earn 5 NEWTs for every day you earn 5 SPEWs, 3 NEWTs for every day you earn at least 3 SPEWs, and 1 NEWT for every day you earn at least 1 SPEW.

SPEW: Earn 1 point every time you post something encouraging or motivating or how your day is going in the Common Room (ANYTHING BUT A CHECK-IN POST COUNTS TOWARD YOUR SPEWs).
    Up to 5 points possible per day, 35 points possible for the week.

***Remember to double check the dates for this challenge! Don't start early and lessen your progress for the current week!

Here's the blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bronwenhilary/view/april-gryffindor-owls-newts-235384
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options
    Hi, Gryffs!

Sorry I haven't been around the Common Room much this week. I was sick for most of it, but I hope to do a lot better with at least posting once a day.

So many of you kicked some major *kitten* with NSVs and such, and I couldn't be more proud!

And an extra welcome to all our new Lions! I'm happy to have you with us. It's also good to see a few of you mingling already!

I managed to lose a pound even after all the Easter goodies I had this weekend, but I really need to step it up if I want to meet my end of April goal. I need to work on being as consistent as possible with everything.

Here are my measurements. I've gained a lot of weight back since the last time I took any, so these are not pretty, but I'm excited to see where they are in a month's time!

Waist 46.25
    Belly 55.0
    Hips 57.0
    Band Size 44.0
    Chest 49.0
    Arms 18.5
    Hips 57.0

Want me to preform a vanishing spell over your numbers?? I learned it today. Sorry you been sick hope you feeling better.
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options
    Well I'm off to bed for the night. I hope everyone had an awesome day. Have fun tomorrow.
  • TourThePast
    Options
    My measurements this morning are :
    Waist 26 1/2"
    Hips 36 5/8"
    Thigh 21 3/4"
    Heh, I blame TOM...
    Waist 26 3/4"
    Hips 36 3/4"
    Thigh 21 2/3"
  • TourThePast
    Options

Go see Madam Pomfrey she can help. Hope you feel better.
    Thanks, feeling a LOT better this morning! :smile:

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and is ready to get into gear before the Summer arrives!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

Want me to preform a vanishing spell over your numbers?? I learned it today. Sorry you been sick hope you feeling better.

That's very kind of you, but I need to practice for exams anyways :) I'm sure I'll get it down in no time!