Gryffindor Common Room

Options

Replies

• TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Saw Underworld today. Very disappointed. Came home.
    Wow, what a shame, they're one of my favourite bands and they usually put on an amazing show!

Well done for getting out for the C25K afterwards, that's real dedication. :smile:
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a shame, they're one of my favourite bands and they usually put on an amazing show!

Well done for getting out for the C25K afterwards, that's real dedication. :smile:

No, I should have been more clear - I went to see Underworld the movie, lol. I didn't even know there was a band. Darn right I went running! Saturday's are my rest days (since I spike), so I didn't want to make it up today. Feels good to have done it.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    No, I should have been more clear - I went to see Underworld the movie, lol. I didn't even know there was a band. Darn right I went running! Saturday's are my rest days (since I spike), so I didn't want to make it up today. Feels good to have done it.

Aw really? I liked the first one. Way to go for fitting in your run! That's awesome.
  • BrnIdGirl
    BrnIdGirl Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good Morning LIONS

Today it's raining here so i'm have a kind of blah day. I think it would be a good day for a HP marathon...gonna go make some popcorn.
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options
    Well three down moving on to four...how is everyone doing??
  • veganbaum
    Options

Aw really? I liked the first one. Way to go for fitting in your run! That's awesome.

The first two were awesome. The third one was okay. The fourth one, kinda sucked. Premise was good, execution was terrible!
  • veganbaum
    Options

Are you going to make it through all of them tonight?
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

The first two were awesome. The third one was okay. The fourth one, kinda sucked. Premise was good, execution was terrible!

Gosh, I'm so behind on them! I think I maybe saw the second, but definitely not the others. That's always such a let down when you see the potential being squandered!
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options

Are you going to make it through all of them tonight?

LOL I would keep going but Hubby fell asleep so we stopping at four...I'll watch the other four tomorrow.

Have a good night LIONS!!!!
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Good Morning LIONS

Today it's raining here so i'm have a kind of blah day. I think it would be a good day for a HP marathon...gonna go make some popcorn.

Every day is a good day for a HP marathon :wink:

I've come down with a stupid cold today so have blasted through some spring cleaning now settling in for some TV and crochet. Happy Sunday everyone and I hope you all have a lovely weekend :flowerforyou:
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options
    Good Morning LIONS

Every day is a good day for a HP marathon :wink:

I've come down with a stupid cold today so have blasted through some spring cleaning now settling in for some TV and crochet. Happy Sunday everyone and I hope you all have a lovely weekend :flowerforyou:

You are so right there. And now that I'm on Pottermore I can enjoy Harry all the time.

Sorry you are feeling under the weather. I hope that you feel better soon.

Have a great day LIONS
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options
    Six down two to go.
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options
    Well all done with the HP marathon...back to the real world. :sad:
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options

I didn't even know there was a movie! :bigsmile:

Yes, I always feel great after a run, I've been slacking lately thanks for the reminder of how important it is to keep going!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Just a reminder, here's the Week 3 challenges:

WEEK 3:
    (Starting after check-in between 4/13-4/16
    and ending with check-in between 4/20-4/23)

OWL (exercise): Military Presses! http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=WNO0l2jertE

Each day you reach your daily goal you earn 5 OWLs, you earn 3 OWLs for reaching half way to your goal, and 1 OWL for trying but not reaching half way.

NEWT (food): Carbs! If you don't already track your carbs, change your settings to track them for just this week and try to stay under MFPs allotment for the day as many days as possible this week.

5 NEWTs for every day you stay under your carb allotment, 35 NEWTs possible for the week.

SPEW: Earn 1 point every time you post something encouraging or motivating or how your day is going in the Common Room (ANYTHING BUT A CHECK-IN POST COUNTS TOWARD YOUR SPEWs).

Up to 5 points possible per day, 35 points possible for the week.

***Remember to double check the dates for this challenge! Don't start early and lessen your progress for the current week!

Here in the blog, too: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bronwenhilary/view/april-gryffindor-owls-newts-235384
  • BrnIdGirl
    Options
    Good morning LIONS...wonderful weekend it was.

I got good news and bad news...frist the bad news since I injured my leg last week and wasn't able to work out as much as normal I didn't lose any weight the good news is I didn't gain any either. :ohwell:

But we are back to normal this week - let's go LIONS!!!!
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I would like to apologize I wasn't really here this week I joined a new challenge ended up becoming one of the captains and last week was crazy!!!! but it should be better this week and I can do both and I already watch my carbs so awesome!!!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    good morning well afternoon everyone! hope you are all having a woderful day! havent been on much to encourage you guys thanks to work still being crazy but you have all been in my thoughts! hope everyone is setting goals and reaching them!

just signed up for pottermore!!! so excited!!!
  • tbelivea
    tbelivea Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Morning guys, I haven't had any coffee yet and I can't find the link to the spreadsheet >_< Can someone please help a Gryffindor out? Many thanks!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/543452-check-in-spreadsheet-info

The links will always be posted here if you lose them! It's on page 2 of the group. :)